First time jazz cabbage grow

UnKn0wN

Gave feed today of 1.5L of water with 1ml fish mix, 1 mil bio bloom. Have given a couple feeds of fish mix before now. Just keeping the nutes down to begin with, just testing the waters, prefer to under feed then over feed. Worked out I am into about the 5th week, plant is still very small but that is due to my mistakes earlier. Hopefully the feed will kick her into gear a bit.

• Like 3

Looking good @UnKn0wN ive only used microzzial and bone meal on mine not to sure about feed there looking good tho large.IMG_20200513_123128.jpgwas Wednesday need to sort a green house out asap

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Looking good @UnKn0wN ive only used microzzial and bone meal on mine not to sure about feed there looking good tho large.IMG_20200513_123128.jpgwas Wednesday need to sort a green house out asap

Looking good mate, just been keeping it outside at the moment then? Coping alright with the low temps?

Update on the first lady

large.IMG_4642.JPG

Been reading through some guerrilla grows and it got me itching to try it. Found a spot a couple days ago so been and cleared an area. Bought some chicken pellets, fish and blood mix, and some manure to mix in. Got five seeds waiting to germinate. Know its a bit late but just an extra bit of fun, not expecting a huge yield, anything is a bonus. 

large.IMG_4636.JPGlarge.IMG_4635.JPGlarge.IMG_4637.JPG

• Like 5

1 hour ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Great stuff.

your plant looks to be getting there!!

good luck

Thanks man! Exciting to see the progress. Hopefully the next few will be even better.

All the best.

12 hours ago, GrowingViking said:

Plants looking wicked in here mate 

Thanks mate. Yours are coming along very nicely

• Like 1

Is my plant herming? Found some balls with pistils coming out, not sure if this is just the pistils or she is herminglarge.IMG_4687.JPGlarge.IMG_4686.JPGlarge.IMG_4685.JPG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, UnKn0wN said:

Is my plant herming? Found some balls with pistils coming out, not sure if this is just the pistils or she is herminglarge.IMG_4687.JPGlarge.IMG_4686.JPGlarge.IMG_4685.JPG

Just looks like swollen cylaxs to me mate.

Keep an eye on them, your in a green house so easy to visit.

I think it’s fine tho 

@TommyTrichome Thanks Mate, appreciated 

@No more soapbar Happy happy days! :v:

Been playing around with some LST. Maybe went a bit to harshly to begin with but got her spiralling around now, getting those Colas some light. Aim is to get her to circle around the pot, will have to see how she goes. Got another Northern lights which is two weeks old and 2 more Cherry Bombs and a Cosmic bomb that are around 6 days old. Coming along nicely now the weather has gotten better.

large.IMG_4688.JPG

• Like 3