Cream of the Crop - March 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2020  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jury’s still out for me on this they are all so good I just can’t decide on one :g:I think you all should win! :yep:

• Like 4

Wow, what a month of nominations! Can't help being drawn to @Smokebelch's Pineapple Skunk x The New though. Colours are amazing so gets my vote.

Well done to all the other fantastic entries :yep: 

• Like 4

sheer joy to watch such great photos of well nurtured plants.

i just can take my eyes of @tokenroll shot.gets my vote.you got great eyes for this mate

and @Smokebelch you created a beauty.well done guys

Edited by ANTHONY13
  • Like 2

On 13/04/2020 at 6:55 PM, Smokebelch said:

@TommyTrichomeThe seeds are ready so should be in the subbies soon, I would do as suggested above, send the subs in and say you want these. 

I've put/paid my subs in today...

Are those sacred beans far away dude?? 

Cheers 

• Like 2

@TommyTrichomeThe test germination was successful and I have spoken to Joolz. Tomorrow morning I will be putting them in the vials, packing them up and I will posting them out on Monday.

The postal service is a bit slow at the moment due to the virus and then Joolz has quite a journey to collect them so I would say give it a week or two.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@TommyTrichomeThe test germination was successful and I have spoken to Joolz. Tomorrow morning I will be putting them in the vials, packing them up and I will posting them out on Monday.

The postal service is a bit slow at the moment due to the virus and then Joolz has quite a journey to collect them so I would say give it a week or two.

Ahh ok, @Joolz has actually just messaged me. Thanks dude 

• Like 1

I have to go with @Smokebelch

Waiting to pop some HSO I’ve got

and the new really caught my attention on the site. 

Awesome colours and lovely pic dude.

• Like 2

Lovely selection...kinda like the seeds in water to be honest...for a change. This place is full of plants already lol...

Will have to return once agaion to vote, I need cerebral augmentation to be sure of my choice.

All examples are top notch as always.

x

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@JoolzNice one dude, well happy with that. That was neck to neck all the way through with @tokenroll

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, the seeds are now in the subbies section if you want to grow out this colourful hybrid I made.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5