Cream of the Crop - March 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2020  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never easy, is it? 

Great work all nominees, fantastic images :yep: 

Had to go with @Smokebelch this time. Much saliva was produced during the viewing of that nug. 

• Like 4

@ExhaleThanks for the nomination dude and thanks to anyone who votes for my photo. Subbies seeds will be restocked with these shortly.

So many nice flowers this month but my vote goes Tokenroll for his creative seeds popping photo, good luck everyone.

• Like 9

Thanks for the nomination guys. Chuffed to be up again. Just did a fat dab of some nice cleaned dry sift rosin from that peach ringz. It's really lovely! 

Went with @AustrianToker in the end just because it looks exactly like my kind of smoke! 

Edited by FarmerPalmersNT
  • Like 6

Good morning guys , i went for @tokenroll seed split shot as i think it has super high quality as a actual picture image and its very different to what we usually see on COTC :yes: 

Well done mate and well done to all other nominees....good luck all :yinyang:

Farmer G

• Like 5

Wow wow wow :naughty: some awesome shots !! I’ll come back to this after a joint and a coffee.. got not else to do today lol gonna be a tough one yet again... we’ll done all 

• Like 6

Alright there Uk420.

Great photos all round again this month.

I voted for @Smokebelch as his pineapple skunk The new cross looks very nice, are they in the subbs still buddy?

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 5

hard to decide again as usual, but smokebelch has taken my vote this month

good luck to all who have been entered  :)

• Like 4

@Jibba jabbaThey sold out quick but I am harvesting more seeds this week and some will be getting sent in for subbies.

I am vaping her right now, I wish I could share a vape with you guys. Thanks for the votes everyone

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

will be getting sent in for subbies.

Good to hear dude, I’ll keep my eye out for them :yep:

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 5