Cream of the Crop - March 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2020  

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some stunning bud shots  this month but gotta be Tokenroll for me with those sprouting seeds, such a cool and interesting shot.

• Like 5

On 08/04/2020 at 11:28 AM, OddNut said:

Wow wow wow :naughty: some awesome shots !! I’ll come back to this after a joint and a coffee.. got not else to do today lol gonna be a tough one yet again... we’ll done all 

Well that coffee and a joint turned out to be a tab of acid lol wahhhooooooo !! Back on planet earth and ready to make a decision. It’s an impossibly close call between @Smokebelch and @tokenroll but I’ve settled on smokebelch. The only deciding factor was that it’s cream of the crop ie the finished produce. Tokenroll I absolutely love your photography it’s incredible 

well done all and enjoy those flowers. We’re so lucky to have such skills especially in these times more than ever ! 

stay safe and be kind .. much love x

• Like 5

On 07/04/2020 at 9:44 AM, Smokebelch said:

@ExhaleThanks for the nomination dude and thanks to anyone who votes for my photo. Subbies seeds will be restocked with these shortly.

So many nice flowers this month but my vote goes Tokenroll for his creative seeds popping photo, good luck everyone.

I'm literally holding off on my Sub until these beans drop!! 

• Like 4

@OddNut to be honest if I realised that entries where only of a completed product I wouldn't have bothered entering it lol. Thanks for considering the image anyhow, very much appreciated. For bud shot votes you would not be wrong to choose have you have.

Take care b save and b well.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 5

@TommyTrichomeThe seeds are ready so should be in the subbies soon, I would do as suggested above, send the subs in and say you want these. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

@tokenroll sorry didn’t mean to slam you down there mate wasn’t my intention :yep: and evidently it’s a good pic to have in here.. it’s neck and neck this round !! who am I to say what’s what ! Was just the only thing I could decide either way on. 

peace 

• Like 3

@OddNut no worries man all is good, I was just pointing it out so other members don't get confused on what they can enter. 

Take care and be well.

Toke...

• Like 4

tokenroll, nice composition, a little sexy bokkeh and a refreshing change from all those bud close ups. :bong:

Edited by UnderMirkwood
  • Like 5