Real Gorilla Seeds 2020 - Lock down in the swamp

Tommy tucker

You had a right turbulent start to thus season mate .next year youl be sound. 

Bet Portugal is a distant memorie now.

Good luck chin up

@Tommy tuckerwhat a kicik in the cunt that mold huh ive got one left on the go and thats a golden oldie the fire 99 fingers crossed she comes. Got to say they certainly arent small. Sorry i aint been in a while guys gota a 400 quid fine in court yesterday and a posesion charge of 16.2 :9 although now im medicaly prescribed penadios flower by auroa :) hope the rest of your crop finisah of well dude

• Like 1

@Tommy tucker I can imagine growing in a swamp requires the most bomb proof of genetics. I mean rgsc are way ahead of most other seed companies in terms of catering for a guerrillas needs with mold resistance and early finishers for outdoor, but even still, there are some freak strains that mite not have even been selectively bread for mold resistance but are jus really good at it. Like s6 for example... now that's something I'd like to see some crosses of.. It's mad that all of your lem og x freezelands are so far into flower. All of mine have only jus started. Do you think that it mite be your earlier start, or their environment that's a factor in that? I wish you luck on your salvage mission mate, and hope those later finishers do the business for you. Peace

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ocb said:

@Tommy tucker I can imagine growing in a swamp requires the most bomb proof of genetics. I mean rgsc are way ahead of most other seed companies in terms of catering for a guerrillas needs with mold resistance and early finishers for outdoor, but even still, there are some freak strains that mite not have even been selectively bread for mold resistance but are jus really good at it. Like s6 for example... now that's something I'd like to see some crosses of.. It's mad that all of your lem og x freezelands are so far into flower. All of mine have only jus started. Do you think that it mite be your earlier start, or their environment that's a factor in that? I wish you luck on your salvage mission mate, and hope those later finishers do the business for you. Peace

I think i started a few weeks before you with popping the beans so i don't think its environmental. What's caused the mold is the consistent 2 days of rain , 1 day of sun than repeat. 

• Like 1

On 21/08/2020 at 7:49 AM, Exile420 said:

Wank that mould.

Something is better than nothing though.

Yeah its disappointing but i'm staying on top of it. 

• Like 3

On 21/08/2020 at 10:55 AM, the rambler said:

@Tommy tuckerwhat a kicik in the cunt that mold huh ive got one left on the go and thats a golden oldie the fire 99 fingers crossed she comes. Got to say they certainly arent small. Sorry i aint been in a while guys gota a 400 quid fine in court yesterday and a posesion charge of 16.2 :9 although now im medicaly prescribed penadios flower by auroa :) hope the rest of your crop finisah of well dude

How are you doing mate ? Sorry to hear about the fine.

22 hours ago, Squix said:

Bloody mold! I think this weather is gonna ruin a few of mine before long too, here's hoping for a nice long dry autumn

At times like this it really helps to have plan. My plan is to remove all the mold buds and take them home and remove the mold and turn the rest into bubble hash. This means all the immature bud that's usable get turned into hash.  I did 4 * 30 min runs yesterday which untrimmed wet bud and got a really good return. 

• Like 7

On 21/08/2020 at 8:13 AM, B-real said:

You had a right turbulent start to thus season mate .next year youl be sound. 

Bet Portugal is a distant memorie now.

Good luck chin up

All in a days work. I always have a back up plan and i'm not going to go down without a fight. Next year will be different. No more swamps( he says) and yes Portugal is a far off dream now to be fair. My and the wife talk about it alot.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up people. I'm still here. Been super busy with saving the crop . I'll try and do an up date either later or tomorrow . 

• Like 4

@Exile420Everything was perfect until about mid August. I was looking at a bumper crop. Then my area had a week of solid rain. Followed by 4 days of showers and sun on and off . It was game over after that. I've never recovered to be fair.

• Like 2