AKPOG

On 06/04/2020 at 0:55 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

It doesn't look like you've had to much vertical growth  ;)

What's the stretch been like buddy? 

Hi Mark, 

Thanks for popping by :bong:

The stretch hasn't been too bad, I've managed to evenly keep them all down by topping & tieing down, so about 1.5 to 2.2 on average, as you'll see in my next update in about 10mins :george: 

• Like 3

OK, as promised, here is my Day 27 of Flowering update & they are coming on sweet so far. 

I topped all ladies qbout a week before flower, all bar the Purps#1, as I've found her to be quite dainty to all the others & as I couldnt choose the 4 to keep, I've gone with 5 again (ooops!) This will mean she will stay narrow & fit better I hope.

So, without further ado:

Purps#1large.Purps1-Day27.jpglarge.Purps1-Day27-3.jpglarge.Purps1-Day27-2.jpg

Ocean Grown Cookies (Very Sativa like compared to my previous pheno):

large.OGC-Day27.jpglarge.OGC-Day27-2.jpg

Critical +

large.Critical-Day27.jpglarge.Critical-Day27-3.jpglarge.Critical-Day27-2.jpg

Blue Widow

large.BlueWidow-Day27.jpglarge.BlueWidow-Day27-3.jpglarge.BlueWidow-Day27-2.jpg

Origjnal Amnesia:

large.Amnesia-Day27-3.jpglarge.Amnesia-Day27-2.jpglarge.Amnesia-Day27-1.jpg

I'm feeding them every water now, which is every three days, which might turn into every other day now this warmer weather is here and they are getting bigger. 

Until next time.

• Like 5

Hi again, 

By the way, I'm not sure whether to remove more fan leaves at this stage? I've pruned a reasonable amount and removed quite a few inner branches which never amount to much.

I'd appreciate some advice here, as I always leave too many leaves on I think?

I keep tucking them, but I cannot bring myself to removing healthy leaves without good reason? 

So please chip in.

Thanks 

• Like 2

Hey @AKPOG I generally leave the upper leaves, I clear the lower stuff to make watering easier and to allow airflow. As for the middle I try to open the inside of the plant up by just removing the largest leaves that shade everything. 

Don't go crazy just little by little shape the plant and it'll fill back in by itself and make use of the space and light.

• Like 3

Hey @AKPOGi do same as what @Exhalesay’s, start with most of not all the larger leaves mostly bottom to half way up an then a bit more selective towards the top, an pretty much empty the middle off the plant, usually do this on day 20-21.

Which by chance is today, so I will be doing a couple today or tomorrow, if you want I can through up a couple off before an after pic’s ? Just so as to see them against mine trimmed, I might be too brutal lol 

• Like 3

Thanks @Exhale & @Amo, some good advice. I think I just need to grow a pair of balls to do it. I pulled off another 8 leaves tonight (between 5 plants :blushing:)

2 hours ago, Amo said:

if you want I can through up a couple off before an after pic’s ? Just so as to see them against mine trimmed, I might be too brutal

Yeah, that would be great if you don't mind my friend :bong: 

I am now at day 27 though, so maybe a bit late to do too much more? 

Cheers :skin_up:

• Like 3

hey mate, just getting these pic`s up now, there is some before an after on both plants, an the bucket off trim leaves is from both plants.

I should have taken the after pic`s today an not straight after the trim, as today they are both perked up an leaves praying towards the light.

Both HSO plants so should be sweet in here.

plant one

large.5e93ae8c780de_IMG_3730(2).png

plant 2

large.5e93af2062269_IMG_3732(2).pnglarge.5e93af4779eb0_IMG_3734(2).pnglarge.5e93afaca4208_IMG_3738(2).pnglarge.5e93afd74b373_IMG_3739(2).pnglarge.5e93aff91fa4d_IMG_3741(2).png

Edited by Comrade Stoker
  • Like 3

hey mate, this is the after picture from plant 1, taken today, you can see how it has perked up an is praying away sweet as now.

large.5e94c6dccb8d2_IMG_3744(2).png

• Like 3

Thanks @Amo, I really appreciate you spending the time to show me :bong:

I did a much more brutal pruning and took quite a bit off but didnt go crazy as I'm at 28 days now & my balls aren't quite big enough for a trim quite as brutal as you do :hippy:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

no problem mate, im not saying I know best or anything like that lol just showing how I do it, from watching a few others on here helped me be that bit more brutal with the trim, I`ve seen others be more brutal than me...

Good to hear you went for another trim, an prob best not to go mad at day 28, you can always give them another going over on day 45 I was told, as that's when bud formation ends, just a matter off fatting them up from then on.

Again all info learned on here from respected growers.

Looking forward to see how your second trim went.

Good luck dude...

• Like 3

On 13/04/2020 at 1:50 AM, Amo said:

hey mate, just getting these pic`s up now, there is some before an after on both plants, an the bucket off trim leaves is from both plants.

I should have taken the after pic`s today an not straight after the trim, as today they are both perked up an leaves praying towards the light.

Both HSO plants so should be sweet in here.

plant one

large.5e93ae8c780de_IMG_3730(2).png

plant 2

large.5e93af2062269_IMG_3732(2).pnglarge.5e93af4779eb0_IMG_3734(2).pnglarge.5e93afaca4208_IMG_3738(2).pnglarge.5e93afd74b373_IMG_3739(2).pnglarge.5e93aff91fa4d_IMG_3741(2).png

Good call on removing that excess foliage  :yep:

Now your hitting mid bloom your going to need all available energy for those beautiful buds ;)

Keep the detailed updates coming buddy  :cheers:

Stay safe out there  :)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Good call on removing that excess foliage  :yep:

Cheer’s Mark, it really helped my humidity as well, dropped it by abt 10* which was needed.

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Now your hitting mid bloom your going to need all available energy for those beautiful buds

That’s my thinking from watching other’s diaries, an reading you encouraging ppl to do a bit more defoliation, I’ve never had a problem taking a few leaves, as I learnt to grow on here, where the majority off the better growers do it.

Good luck an stay safe dude...

• Like 4

I finished some original amnesia not long ago,I had 7,one showed balls at week 3 but the other 6 were fine big plants but very tall.....lemon sherbetty in general and very strong

• Like 2

On 15/04/2020 at 8:17 PM, Amo said:

Cheer’s Mark, it really helped my humidity as well, dropped it by abt 10*

That's a cool and unexpected result  ;)

I'll keep popping in as you update mate  :yep:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Even I'm confused who's diary this is now :mmmmmmm: .............Oh! It's mine! :rofl:

Update Day 37 of Flowering:

PURPS#1

large.Purps_Day37_4.jpglarge.Purps_Day37_3.jpglarge.Purps_Day37_2.jpglarge.Purps_Day37_1.jpg

OCEAN GROWN COOKIES

large.OGC_Day37_3.jpglarge.OGC_Day37_2.jpglarge.OGC_Day37_1.jpg

CRITICAL+

large.Critical_Day37_3.jpglarge.Critical_Day37_2.jpglarge.Critical_Day37_1.jpg

BLUE WIDOW

large.BlueWidow_Day37_1.jpg

large.BlueWidow_Day37_3.jpglarge.BlueWidow_Day37_2.jpg

AMNESIA

large.Amnesia_Day37_3.jpglarge.Amnesia_Day37_2.jpg

Until next time........... 

:punk:

• Like 5