AKPOG

On 19/02/2020 at 1:22 PM, Amo said:

Hey mate, very nice jar collection...

I had been looking at the Dinachem, not really anyone growing it the min, so was just wondering what ur thoughts on it are ?

Cheer’s dude...

Hey @Amo  , thanks for stopping by :bong: 

Dinachem is a pretty big yielder with a strong couch lock if you time her right. I did do a diary on her here when I popped two pheno's, one pheno was a lovely glistening, solid bud structure and a knockout smoke. The other pheno was a massive yield, with huge cola's, although not as strong, which could have been my timing? However, I kept the best buds in a jar for months (9 I think) & she has aged lovely, very smooth and a really nice strong enough mellow daytime toke :smokin:  I kinda put her away back then, at at the time I had a better pheno & since then I've been lucky with some top drawer smoke which has tied me by between grows & I almost forgot about my Dinachem stash :blushing:

I hope that helps your decision :skin_up:

• Like 4

@AKPOG

Cheer’s dude, that’s a nicely rounded description, sounds like a good day timer...

I had been looking at the Dinachem an the Remo Chemo, for the next time I get some Dinafem strain’s. 
Mmm which one haha  

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Amo said:

Dinachem an the Remo Chemo, for the next time I get some Dinafem strain’s. 
Mmm which one haha 

easy decision both lol

sam

• Like 4

UPDATE:

Nothing of major excitement, but my ladies were transplanted into small pots of Tropic Batmix on Friday and already they are loving it.

large.Dinafem_Multi1.jpglarge.Dinafem_Multi2.jpg

From left to right if you cant read my poorly scribbled labels we have: 

Original Amnesia 

Critical +

Putps#1

Blue Widow

Ocean Grown Cookies

I'll probably leave these girls in the veg tent until the weekend, then I'll hopefully be able to pot up to 2nd stage pots, then a couple of days after that they'll be put under my HPS.

Until next time :bong:

• Like 6

On 23/02/2020 at 10:01 AM, samhigh said:

easy decision both lol

sam

Nice reply :headbang:

19 hours ago, AKPOG said:

I'll probably leave these girls in the veg tent until the weekend, then I'll hopefully be able to pot up to 2nd stage pots, then a couple of days after that they'll be put under my HPS.

What your plans for veg buddy? I know your going to wack the ladies under the hps :yep: For how long mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

On 24/02/2020 at 3:26 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

What your plans for veg buddy? I know your going to wack the ladies under the hps :yep: For how long mate?

Mark..

Hi Mark,

My plan at this stage from the weekend (some of my plans go to shit I must add :wallbash:) is to give them a few days under 250W to get them used to the different light source, then up to 400W for a week, until they are ready for 3.5 to 5 Litre pots, then a further 7 to 10 days until they are ready for final 11litre pots. Then train & prune them.

That's as far out as I can confidently plan for the time being :bong: 

• Like 3

On 25/02/2020 at 6:19 PM, AKPOG said:

My plan at this stage from the weekend (some of my plans go to shit I must add :wallbash:) is to give them a few days under 250W to get them used to the different light source, then up to 400W for a week, until they are ready for 3.5 to 5 Litre pots, then a further 7 to 10 days until they are ready for final 11litre pots. Then train & prune them.

Sounds like a solid plan to me brother  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

Quick update at day 26 since popped.

I was changing my carbon filter and fan today, I always forget how back breaking that is :med:

Anyway, I dropped the screwdriver on my Critical + :wallbash: Shit happens, but she's not too bad apart from a broken leaf & a bit bruised.

Here they all are, I hope you can decipher the name tags :magic:

large.DinafemMulti_Veg26days2.jpglarge.DinafemMulti_Veg26days1.jpg

Cheers :bong:

ETA: They are a much more lush green than that, I used my grow shades as a filter :blushing:

Edited by AKPOG
  • Like 3

Oh, by the way. They are now in 3.5litre pots and have been for a out 7days now, so in a couple of days I might be able to pot up to my 11litre pots.

:yinyang:

• Like 2

On 06/03/2020 at 5:34 PM, AKPOG said:

Anyway, I dropped the screwdriver on my Critical + :wallbash: 

Atleast it was the screwdriver and not the carbon filter lol

Doesn't look to have caused any lasting damage  ;)

On 06/03/2020 at 5:40 PM, AKPOG said:

Oh, by the way. They are now in 3.5litre pots and have been for a out 7days now, so in a couple of days I might be able to pot up to my 11litre pots.

:yinyang:

I agree mate :yep:

Time to get them into the finish pots, recover from any transplant shock then bloom :bong:

Thanks for the diary update mate  :cheers:

Mark.. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Thanks for the diary update mate  :cheers:

My pleasure my friend :george:

7 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Time to get them into the finish pots, recover from any transplant shock then bloom :bong:

Thanks, I wouldn't argue with that advice :punk: I potted them up on sunday evening into their final 11litre pots & I can already see the odd root at the bottom. 

So I am planning on flicking to 12/12 @ 600W at the weekend :yep:

I'll try and get a few picks up just before I flip to flower :smoke:

• Like 3

Hey everyone, I hope you are all holding up ok :george:

Quick update, at day 33 Veg:

large.DinafemMulti-VegDay33.jpglarge.DinafemMulti-VegDay33-1.jpg

A very indica dominant hybrid bunch by the looks of things. :punk:

Front Left - Ocean Grown Cookies

Back Left - Amnesia

Centre - Blue Widow

Front Right - Critical+

Back Right - Purps#1

My amnesia is looking a little sad, she hasn't perked up since reporting, although she seems like she is growing ok. Not sure what would be affecting just her? I am leaf tucking, so it is accentuated a bit.  Any ideas?

I'll be flipping to 12/12 tomorrow, so hopefully not too long before some buddage shots :bong:

• Like 3

On 13/03/2020 at 9:59 PM, AKPOG said:

I'll be flipping to 12/12 tomorrow, so hopefully not too long before some buddage shots :bong:

Now the real fun can begin  ;)

The girls looks like they are loving life  :yep:

This should be one very entertaining flower show  ;)

Bud time :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, 

Just a quick update for day 20 of the flowering period.

My ladies are all doing well (all bar going a bit too dry before I watered tonight).

Apologies for the bad filter on the photos to hide the HPS colour tones :unsure::

large.5e87a6120ed5a_DinafemMultiGrow_Day20.jpglarge.Dinafem_Amnesia_Day20.jpglarge.Dinafem_BlueWidow_Day20.jpglarge.Dinafem_OGC_Day20.jpglarge.Dinafem_Purps1_Day20.jpg

• Like 6

On 03/04/2020 at 10:17 PM, AKPOG said:

Hey everyone, 

Just a quick update for day 20 of the flowering period.

My ladies are all doing well (all bar going a bit too dry before I watered tonight).

Apologies for the bad filter on the photos to hide the HPS colour tones :unsure::

large.5e87a6120ed5a_DinafemMultiGrow_Day20.jpglarge.Dinafem_Amnesia_Day20.jpglarge.Dinafem_BlueWidow_Day20.jpglarge.Dinafem_OGC_Day20.jpglarge.Dinafem_Purps1_Day20.jpg

It doesn't look like you've had to much vertical growth  ;)

What's the stretch been like buddy? 

Time to officially kick into bloom :headbang:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1