AKPOG

Hey lads & ladies (and of course the 100+ other genders, which I couldn't even dare to state :chains:

I fully intend on keeping a diary going on this grow, regardless of issues I might meet! As my last grow I buggered it up by going cheap on my soil, as I ran out of Tropic Batmix & used some soil I had left in my shed, which induced Fungas Twats which were impossible to get rid! :wallbash:

I dont think I'll have many updates in the first few weeks, as it's the boring phase, but to start as I mean to go on, here are my little girls just poking out! 

large.Purps1-BlueWidow-OGC-CPlus-OAmnesia-Seedpop.jpg

I keep my seeds in the salad tray at the bottom of my fridge. I use the paper towel method, soaked in a Shogun Root solution folded in a plastic plate with another plate on top and pop them on a tray in my airing cupboard.  

Within 36hrs all 5 seeds had popped, which I then transplanted into pre-soaked jiffy plugs and left them in my airing cupboard for a couple of days until they were showing.

At this point they had shown their first single leaves, which were not green. I then transferred them into my veg tent, in a heated propagator on a low shelf, with a tube heater under it, with Twin Brightwing strip lights. Temps are 22 to 24 lights on and about 18 lights off. I will have low ambient temps as I grow in an outhouse.

After just a few hours under lights they turned green and the photo is after just around 54hrs of showing.

Strains for this grow are as follows:

1) Purps#1 

2) Ocean Grown Cookies

3) C+

4) Original Amnesia

5) Blue Widow

Only four of these ladies will stay in the tent, as I find any more than that are hard to handle in my 12litre final pots. I'm not sure at this stage which one will stay behind, but which ever one will probably stay vegging in the veg tent, or go outside eventually?

Until Next time :bong:

• Like 6

Best of luck with the grow mate, some nice strains there. 

Blue Widow, C+ and Original Amnesia I have done in the past, all were very nice. If I remember rightly I got the Blue Widow as a freebie somewhere, and it was surprisingly tasty.

Looking to do the Ocean Grown Cookies at some time in the future so I'll be interested to see what you make of them.  :yep:

• Like 3

On 16/02/2020 at 11:57 AM, AKPOG said:

Strains for this grow are as follows:

1) Purps#1 

2) Ocean Grown Cookies

3) C+

4) Original Amnesia

5) Blue Widow

Now that's a multiple strain grow  ;)

Nice selection mate :yep:

Good luck buddy  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Now that's a multiple strain grow  ;)

Nice selection mate :yep:

Good luck buddy  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Cheers my good friend :bong:

• Like 3

On 16/02/2020 at 2:18 PM, GreenVision said:

Best of luck with the grow mate, some nice strains there. 

Blue Widow, C+ and Original Amnesia I have done in the past, all were very nice. If I remember rightly I got the Blue Widow as a freebie somewhere, and it was surprisingly tasty.

Looking to do the Ocean Grown Cookies at some time in the future so I'll be interested to see what you make of them.  :yep:

Thank you sir :bong:

This is my second run at OCG and my first run gave me some top drawer smoke. So I can already recommend this fine strain with confidence. One of the best smelling and best tasting I've grown too :smokin:

• Like 4

On 16/02/2020 at 2:49 PM, Exhale said:

Nice to see you doing another diary @AKPOG I have some of the Blue Widow in the fridge, be nice to get a sneak preview!

Thanks buddy :bong:

I'm looking forward to growing Blue Widow, as I donated a seed to a friend who grew her out and she produced some nice solid resin covered nugs, although the tight fucker didnt give me much of it and kept it to himself! :chains::furious:

I hope to do her proud :pitchfork:

• Like 3

Very nice selecton pog  when you reach

for a jar which one do I smoke today nice problem to have

Good luck with the grow cant wait for the smoke reports

Sam

• Like 4

8 hours ago, samhigh said:

Very nice selecton pog  when you reach

for a jar which one do I smoke today nice problem to have

Good luck with the grow cant wait for the smoke reports

Sam

Thanks @samhigh, yes it is indeed a nice problem to have :oldtoker:

My current jars, which I doubt will last me until my next harvest I have the following choices:

Purps#1 (two phenos), Ocean Grown Cookies, Dinachem, Super Silver, Blue Hash, Gorilla & Quick Gorilla :spliff: Not to mention some sweet bubble hash :badass:

I do like choice, as it helps with the tolerance I feel. Although I kinda smoke a ridiculous amount of weed, so tolerance is still an issue for me, but it does help that they are all top drawer strains :magic:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, AKPOG said:

Dinachem

Hey mate, very nice jar collection...

I had been looking at the Dinachem, not really anyone growing it the min, so was just wondering what ur thoughts on it are ?

Cheer’s dude...

• Like 4

Hi mate @AKPOG best of luck with the grow :bong: A couple of questions if i may: Do you use Tropic Batmix in both veg and flower? and what do you usually add to it throughout? Thanks mate

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Oedipuswrecked said:

Hi mate @AKPOG best of luck with the grow :bong: A couple of questions if i may: Do you use Tropic Batmix in both veg and flower? and what do you usually add to it throughout? Thanks mate

Nevermind that comment mate, i had a look through your earlier diary and found the answer 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Oedipuswrecked said:

Nevermind that comment mate, i had a look through your earlier diary and found the answer 

No problem my friend,  I'm glad you found your answer :yep:

What are you growing in at the moment? Or are you preparing for your first grow? 

:bong:

• Like 2

On 20/02/2020 at 8:31 PM, AKPOG said:

No problem my friend,  I'm glad you found your answer :yep:

What are you growing in at the moment? Or are you preparing for your first grow? 

:bong:

I am preparing for my first rodeo bud! I’m hoping to start this year if I stop falling down rabbit holes and getting up on specifics lol

• Like 2