Countrock s 1st photoperiod grow!

countrock

Hi @Openairbud   , @jadenugs .I just don t want to look like a selfish c@nt,posting only on my diary.I m vegging 2 Black Jack F1 and 1 Sweet cheese F1,along with 3 local plants(one of them looks like fem and 2 like male),to pollinate later.

As for the final result,well,looks like flushing wasn t good enough and there s only one thing changed from my last grows.I ve used more that PK boost,which will go to my sister to use it on her garden.Guano powder is my new PK boost:yep:,Lesson learned.

The taste isn t so harsh,but isn t like before.Also smell isn t so intence.I hope they get better later....at least a bit.

I haven t smoke a big joint yet but Cream Caramel is a hitter and i like the high.I m disappointed about the Black jack s,which they don t have the high i liked at my previous grows.

Cream caramels and Psicodelicia have hard buds,but Black jack s have been affected more from the high temp the last weeks.They are not fluffy,but not so dence either.

I also wait to find some viable seeds in them from the BluesxSweet tooth male i ve pollinate some of them.

I will make a proper smoke report later. 

Pictures from the harvest.

Psico x3.

large.IMG_20200430_153243_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200430_153344.jpglarge.IMG_20200430_153928_HDR.jpg

one BJ.large.IMG_20200430_154923_HDR.jpg

CC1 x2.large.IMG_20200430_155830_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200430_161052_HDR.jpg

one BJ

large.IMG_20200430_161518_HDR.jpg

one BJ

large.IMG_20200430_163757_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200430_164808_HDR.jpg

CC2

large.IMG_20200430_165240_HDR.jpg

The jars:thumsup:

large.IMG_20200430_170130_HDR.jpg

it s been fun again this year,good luck to your up coming grows guys.

cheers

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys.

After 12 days of curing,smell and taste have started to improve to all the jars ,except Psicodelicia who had the biggest buds.This must be the result of bad drying,as i ve dry them in the tent on 12/12 lights and got dried in 3 days.I hope long curing will make taste/smell better.

The Black Jacks have more lemon smell than pine/earth so far.Cream caramels have a very sweet smell but the taste isn t so sweet yet.Psicodelicia has slightly improved on both.

The high of Cream caramel is relaxing but not couch locking,just what i wanted.

One of the BJ s has the high i like,but the other 2 make feel a bit trippy.

Psicodelicia is a big ?.I hope long curing will help.

As i m not a heavy smoker and my tolerance is low now,i smoke a small joint with 0.1g in.

The yield of every plant is about 30-40g,except CC1 and Psico which have 10-15g more.They all have a lot of resin,but i focked up with the taste and smell.All of them,except of Psico and one BJ are strong and after a month of curing they will be killers for sure.

This bud is enough for me for the Summer so i m quite happy with it.I haven t tried to smoke a big joint yet,but i gave to friends and they all told me that is strong stuff(BJ s and CC s).

Next batch is is the tent since yesterday at 18/6 after almost a month vegging in a card box.

A BJ bud.Flash off.

large.IMG_20200510_132411_HDR.jpg

...And flash on!

large.IMG_20200510_132424_HDR.jpg

the jars...

Net weight 381 or 7.

large.IMG_20200430_163555_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200508_191315.jpglarge.IMG_20200508_191326.jpglarge.IMG_20200508_191344.jpglarge.IMG_20200508_191355.jpg

CC1 and Psicodelicia are in bigger jars.

large.IMG_20200508_191434.jpglarge.IMG_20200508_191447.jpg

I will come back with close bud shots and more smoke/vape reports.So far,i can t function properly during work if i smoke,that s why takes me so long to report back,i don t won t my heart to explode...:yep:.

Good luck with whatever you do in your life.

• Like 4

Nice update mate. Shame about the Psico drying too quickly. Hope some flavour comes out for you with a good cure :yep:  I put some fresh sliced carrot in my jars last year when they dried too quick and it put some moisture back in without adding taste. I put them in some upturned 5L water bottle lids so they weren't in contact with the buds.

• Like 2

I ve took the buds out of the jars yesterday to breath and took some close pictures with my phone.It s a shame that there s not too much smell/taste on these beauties.Only CC1 had that sweet caramel aroma from the beginning but it s getting better and better every day,except Psico:( .

Buds are full of trichomes and they re getting very oily  ,especially BJ s.I should have left them a week more  before i start to flush them(which means i ve lost 2 weeks).It s obvious from the photos that most trichomes are clear and cloudy,probably that s why the buzz is a bit psychedelic,at least for me.

I smoke Cream caramel 1 now,which have a smooth relaxation,i m talkative,laughs and real relaxation comes after 1,5-2h.

Perfect for my taste.

I don t smoke the BJ s yet,as they block my brain and i become dumb:P.Long curing will do the job ,i believe.

I haven t smoked a good joint of Psico yet,but i will before the dead line.My misses is complaining that ,when i smoke them(BJ,Psico) i don t talk and i m staring at the wall,so i ve put them aside for now.

And as usual,i forgot the order i took the pictures:bangin:,lets see.

Black Jack for sure.

large.IMG_20200517_133654.jpg

Another Black Jack.large.IMG_20200517_134119.jpg

Psicodelicia

large.IMG_20200517_135139_HDR.jpg

Cream Caramel 2,i think.large.IMG_20200517_135509_HDR.jpg

Cream Caramel 1,for sure.Yummie and stone hard nuggets.large.IMG_20200517_140625_HDR.jpg

A Black Jack

large.IMG_20200517_140655_HDR.jpg

By the way,temp outside is up to 36 c already and my tent is at 30 c max now.At least i hope it stays there for now,until i figure out what to do.

Have a nice weekend.:beer:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

hello,last post to this thread.

All the plants-beside Psicodelicia-have a strong high after almost a month of curing but,Black Jacks brings me discomfort ,so i don t smoke em.

Not too much smell or taste,but no chem taste either.

I m smoking the Cream Caramel 1.it s about 60 gr,which will last me for the summer...i hope.

I vape one of the 3 BJ s,the taste and the high can t be compared with my previous grows.

I consider this as a successful grow,as the final product is strong.The high is subjective,always.

I have 5 plants in my tent still at 18/6 and i m about to flip these days.I did a good training to them this time.The problem-that i know for sure-will be temp

Local strain and from the structure i believe it will be a fem, i hope.I will take clones from it,as i don t have any more seeds.This is my favorite training.90 degree angle to the stem.

large.IMG_20200522_141924.jpg

Black Jack FV or Sweet cheese FV.From the structure ,i believe is BJ.The other two are more indica and i think they re Sweet Cheese.

large.IMG_20200528_152550_HDR.jpg

The lot.Two of them local regular seeds and 3 FV s of BJ or Sweet cheese,the seeds were mixed.

These 5 could easy fill the tent....if i wasn t a lazy bastard:P

The medium is the same,charged again with All mix and a bit of Guano.I still used/have the tea i made-it s stinking like a corpse- and i will keep it in a bottle for later.

large.IMG_20200528_152620_HDR.jpg

That s it for this year.I hope your life to be easy and your crops insane.

cheers

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

@countrock Nice one... don't leave that tape on too long, it'll encourage rot.

i didn t knew that,cheers.

• Like 3