Countrock s 1st photoperiod grow!

countrock

Hi @Clumsy and @jadenugs .

They look very healthy indeed,a bit hungry,which means the charge from the substrate is ending.

I think it s the first time i m not overfeeding and this has to do with the charged substrate,which i use at my last 3 grows.

I just feed from time to time Amino acids,Leonardite humus,Epsom and when they look pale Fish mix and Sea weed,with different combinations.I use enzymes almost in every feeding.

90% of what i ve used so far,is organic,that s why i ve prepared the tea,to continue this way.

So,it s day 59 and 19 to flower.

I ve tight down some more tops today and fed them with 5l at 1.25CE, of a local organic 20-20 PK boost,along with 4ml of Leonardite humus and 4ml of Enzymes.Next feeding will be just "candies" to see how the plants will respond to The P-K boost,this is the time where i usually start to over feed and i prefer to take it slower this time.

Next feeding will be the tea.

It was the turn of one of the Black Jack s to get butchered.

large.IMG_20200314_141109.jpg

They ve started to stretch now.The temps are not ideal but ,looks that the environment is,compared to my last grows.

Black Jack s,:wub:. The one on the left has been butchered.:execute:

large.IMG_20200314_141135.jpg

2x Cream Caramel on the left and psicodelicia.The Cream Caramel in the middle,has been butchered.:execute:

large.IMG_20200314_141156_HDR.jpg

As for the other grow,all 7 seeds are growing,out on the balcony in the day,under a lamp at night.

Today was day 1 for them.

Thanks for stopping by,

:cheers:

• Like 9

Day 62-22 in flower

i mixed what s left from the 0-20-20,about 1l with 3gr of weed powder(1-1-17) Amino acids(3-0-0),added 4l of tap water(0.5CE) and fed them.

I think they re underfed,but i will hold myself and won t change my plan.Temp fell down to 14 c the past day and that s bad,they drink slower.I ve put the heater again inside and cover it,so the light don t go out.....i hope.

I m thinking next feed to be only Leonardite humus,Amino acids and a good dosage  of enzymes.After that ,it will be time for the tea,which has fungus on the top and smells awful.

i will check the .CE and lower it with R.O. water ,if needed.

The good thing in this grow is every time i open the tent i don t smell stagnant air or rot but fresh air,so this time the environment is ok and i m happy about that.

Take care guys.

large.IMG_20200315_150517_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200317_102513_HDR.jpg

BJ 1

large.IMG_20200317_102217_HDR.jpg

BJ2large.IMG_20200317_102235_HDR.jpg

BJ 3large.IMG_20200317_102301_HDR.jpg

Psicodelicia.large.IMG_20200317_102315_HDR.jpg

CC 2large.IMG_20200317_102323_HDR.jpg

CC 1large.IMG_20200317_102339_HDR.jpg

The lot.large.IMG_20200317_102412_HDR.jpg

• Like 8

Great looking healthy plants, they are starting to flower nicely. I thought your Green Poison merchandising photo was fantastic too. Keep up the good work :yep:

• Like 4

Cheers @Asterion   @delagdo   @Punta Roja ,looks like i will have my own smoke this year.

At least i didn t insist to grow in coco,which is an excellent medium by the way,but not for me.

Now is day 24 of flowering and 64 total.

Things look better in the tent since i put back the heater.Minimum temp went up to 17 c from 14 c,which is acceptable.

Plants were hungry and they appreciate the P-K boost i gave them.That means that i was underfeeding them,but that s better than a nute lockout.Yesterday was tea s time(All mix,Fish mix,Sea weed powder and Leonardite humus)and i gave them 5l ,at 1.3 CE .The tent was smelling like a corral.

I will go later to install the SGROG net,put the heater in a better position and insure that there s no light leackage, and maybe transplant the 4 "intruders".

Yesterday s photos.

large.IMG_20200318_132602.jpglarge.IMG_20200318_132630_HDR.jpg

The bad thing is that i can t find a job.Everything is closed due to COVID-19 virus and i ve spent all my money to the new house ,so i m fucked up right now.I hope to find at least a part time to pay the rent,we have food for 2 months:).

Take care guys and protect the elders.

• Like 7

@countrock hope you get on your feet soon mate atleast you have your health, food and a roof over your head. Hopefully your landlord will be understanding of the situation and you can come to some agreement. Take care of yourself dude. :yep:

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Exhale said:

@countrock hope you get on your feet soon mate atleast you have your health, food and a roof over your head. Hopefully your landlord will be understanding of the situation and you can come to some agreement. Take care of yourself dude. :yep:

I totally agree m8,i also have weed and my misses,so i have all that i want.I will find a job easy when all turn back to normal.

As for the rent,is not as high as in the UK and it s the first one,so i prefer to pay it at time.

The real problem is that i broke the needle of my turntable when i cleaned it and i can t spin my lp s now.lol

cheers

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Nice canopies there mate, they look lush.

Best of luck finding work when things settle down :yep:

They are indeed my friend.That P-K boost and the tea did a very good job,plants look very healthy,with beautiful shades of green.

Too bad i take the photo s with my phone.

Thanks m8.At least in my country there are only a few deaths,so i hope the curfew to finish earlier.

Take care.   

• Like 3

Day 27 of flower-day 67

The plants loved the tea too.They re super healthy and so is the environment.Temp has risen from 14.9 c minimum ,to 17.7 c and 23.9 max.Humidity is 38%,to 49%.Acceptable.

The air circulation-were ι had problems on my last grows- is excellent.The tent smells fresh air and plants.

I ve added tap water to the remaining tea,then,Fish mix ,Sea weed powder and i will leave it for 2-3 days.

Usually,this is the period where i start to overfeed,so i ll take it easy this time.

Photo  time....

Psicodelicia is a beauty.She  and Cream Caramel 2 have had a few "accidents" 'till now,that s why they have a weird shape.

large.IMG_20200320_134141.jpg

Cream Caramel 1 has a proper training,compare to the others.It  had the biggest root mass of all during transplant.Also she had zero "accidents".:wassnnme:large.IMG_20200320_134214.jpg

The Black Jack trio.large.IMG_20200320_134451_HDR.jpg

Two Cream Caramel on the left and psicodelicia no the right.large.IMG_20200320_134513_HDR.jpg

Psicodelicia.large.IMG_20200320_184042.jpg

• Like 7

Day 27 of  flowering

Since i don t work and i don t have much things to do,i go and check the tent daily.Yesterday was feeding time.The tea s .CE was 6.5 CE and i will use it dissolved from now on.Since the only bloom fert i have is CX s B for coco and is the only with extra S that is needed at flowering,i ve made yesterday a tap water  batch of 6l,  with 6ml of it,6ml of Leonardite humus and 6ml of Enzymes.A lighter feed to watch the plants respond ,as they re dark green now and they look a bit over fed.

Temp at canopy was better this time 18.1 c ,to 25.4 c.The roots are steady above 20 c,always.

I ve tight down some more branches from all plants for better light penetration,specially on CC1,which is the biggest.

Everything is going excellent so far and i hope to stay this way.This time i won t competing @McHazy  or @vince noir rock n roll star  and fingers crossed,i ll have some jars full.lol

large.IMG_20200321_111433_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200321_111445_HDR.jpg

The BJ s.

large.IMG_20200321_121410_HDR.jpg

CC s and psico.This picture is before i re train the CC1.large.IMG_20200321_121421_HDR.jpg

Stay home,stay safe.This moto is still working in my country.

Edited by countrock
  • Like 8

Day 29 of flower-69 days total

I fed the CC1 again today,as she s drinking more than the others.I ve prepared the parabolic :band: and i will install  the 315w CMH in a couple of days.

Plants look a bit overfed ,i have to stay at 1.3 CE,not higher and feed them lighter for 1-2  feeds.

I also started 6 more seeds,to replace the ones i have now after i chop them.

2 Psicodelicia that was left,2 local and 2 from an outdoor grow of Sweet Cheese FV/Black Jack FV,which were mixed.I hope they ll be BJ,cause cheese gives me anxiety,i don t like it.

Pictures.

large.IMG_20200322_143633_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200322_143629_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200322_143313_HDR.jpg

A psico bud.No filters were applied.  

large.IMG_20200322_142737_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200322_142721_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200322_143221_HDR.jpg

CC1 after the extra train.She has the biggest buds so far and almost perfect canopy.large.IMG_20200322_143128_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200322_142832_HDR.jpg

• Like 6