Countrock s 1st photoperiod grow!

countrock

Flower 33-Day 73

I have plenty of time now ,so finally,time had come to introduce the CMH to the tent.Took me sometime.....but i did it.

I also gave them another feed,so i don t have to go again tomorrow.

1.5l each,at 1.4 CE of the tea(Soy,All mix,Fish mix,Leonardite humus and enzymes),they drink quite well.

The buds are fattening up and they"ve started to swell.

i ve placed the panels on the corners facing the wall of the tent.

large.IMG_20200325_154605.jpglarge.IMG_20200325_170653_HDR.jpg

The lot.large.IMG_20200325_162932.jpg

A top from CC 1.large.IMG_20200325_151239.jpg

:yep:

• Like 9

Plants are looking great under all those lights! :B):

I hope you and your plants stay healthy and safe and I hope the work situation doesn't cause too many problems...

• Like 4

On 3/27/2020 at 11:12 PM, delagdo said:

Plants are looking great under all those lights! :B):

I hope you and your plants stay healthy and safe and I hope the work situation doesn't cause too many problems...

Yes they do and i m very excited so far.i hope to stay like that and i don t f@ck up at the end ,as usual.

As for the job,i don t have a big problem now,but i m not a money saver and i have to find one this month,hopefully.

Cheers

• Like 4

Looking good mate! Cc1 looks like it's been levelled with a spirit level:) good luck with the rest of flower, I'm sure that cmh will help out.

Stay safe :yinyang:

• Like 3

Flower 38-Day 78

Temps 19c-29c. Went up from the CMH.

Humidity 38%-51% .It s around 40% most time.

Feeding 1.3-1.4 CE of the tea,+ CX B or CX Mighty bloom,the only bloom ferts i have at the moment.

i don t want to buy another ones now.Ferts are ferts,anyway.

I will lower tea s dose,as i don t want to much N now.Plants seem to love it thought.

Plants are looking great.Nugs have started to form and they get bigger every day.All the plants are swelling and smell has filled the tent.

The air circulation is ok ,but temp has risen a bit,nothing that can t be regulated.

I removed the heater,i don t want to risk a light leakage now.

Two of the intruders develop nanas in one day and they were removed from the tent.I will keep one that is from my last years subscription(BluesXsweet tooth 4) and pollinate one Black Jack.

Both were regulars.

large.IMG_20200329_152132_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200329_151543.jpg

large.IMG_20200329_160313_HDR.jpg

The trio BJ.

large.IMG_20200329_160334_HDR.jpg

CC s and Psicolarge.IMG_20200329_160342_HDR.jpg

A bud from BJ.

large.IMG_20200329_160656_HDR.jpg

:wub: Psicodelicia,begging for more light.The CMH is at the top of the tent now,as it s the 1st time i m using it,i will lower it later,when i arrange the temps.She s very leafy.

large.IMG_20200329_152011_HDR.jpg

Now that there s a lockout in the country,is better that the tent isn t were i m staying,otherwise out of boredom,i would have tried to "improve" things and since i m prone to accidents,it could lead to disaster.:wassnnme:

i m taking a treat for my liver,so i don t drink for 2 months now and been almost all day in the house makes me bored to hell.One more month to go and then i can make a fresh start:P.

Take care guys. 

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Looking good mate! Cc1 looks like it's been levelled with a spirit level:) good luck with the rest of flower, I'm sure that cmh will help out.

Stay safe :yinyang:

Hi m8.

She had the biggest roots in transplant,better training and no accidents.She has the biggest tops from all and she will yield more from the others for sure.

The CMH will help for sure,as the panels don t have the same power as before.They served me well for 3 grows and cost me 90e back then(2x256w real).

Thanks for stopping by:yep:

• Like 4

Shame about the hermies mate, sorry to read of it. With the addition of the CMH I'd leave it high up until your girls get used to the change :) 

They perform well high up but your nice new parabolic will allow you to lower it down steady and get it close :yep:  The Psicodelicia certainly looks happy as things are at the moment.

• Like 4

Flower day 41

Just went to check the temp today,still is at 30 max.I m thinking to raise the leds over the parabolic.

The small branches are still growing and so are the buds.I can see the difference every day,as the buds keep fattening.All of them are very sticky,especially CC1 which also have fatter tops.

I will try to use RO water from now on,to feed what i prefer,cause my tap water is .55 CE already.

The tea has a lot of N for bloom,but i will put some in the mix a few times more.Since i've used it,the plants exploded and it s all organic,so every day is getting better and stronger.I will use it to my next batch too.

Now,photo s are not so good,i will try to get better tomorrow that is feeding day too.

A 4th pair of leaves emerging from a BJ.

large.IMG_20200331_163840.jpg

large.IMG_20200331_163737_HDR.jpg

large.IMG_20200331_163722_HDR.jpg

large.IMG_20200331_163648_HDR.jpglarge.IMG_20200331_163932_HDR.jpg

CC2 ain the middle and Psico on the right,are the smallest plants due to more....accidents.The CC2 beside the buthcering she had,i manage to rip almost apart,one of the two remaining main branches.A zip tie did the job.

large.IMG_20200331_163955_HDR.jpg

Take care.

• Like 9

Flowering day 42

Feeding time today and i gave them 1.3l each,at 1.3 CE,with :organic P-K(20-20),Sea weed powder,Amino acids,Leonardite hunus and enzymes.

I raised the panels over the parabolic and put a bigger fan lower than before,just over the canopy.I didn t stay for long to watch the temp,but after 20m it was 25,7 C.If it stays under 28 C,i will lower the parabolic,cause Psico has extra light from the panel and it s more vigorous than the others.Seems that the others need extra light too.

I also put a heater with a timer in the room,to raise the temp a bit,when lights are off.I can t place it in the tent.

Otherwise,all looking great.One more of the regulars was male and went to garbage.

large.IMG_20200401_143519_HDR.jpg

CC1,fattening up.large.IMG_20200401_143544_HDR.jpg

A BJ bud.All 3 of them are +++++sticky.

large.IMG_20200401_143837.jpg

Psico.large.IMG_20200401_144417.jpg

Sticky fingers,even after i washed my hands with soap.

large.IMG_20200401_155506.jpg

Stay inside and grow weed guys.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, countrock said:

Flowering day 42

Feeding time today and i gave them 1.3l each,at 1.3 CE,with :organic P-K(20-20),Sea weed powder,Amino acids,Leonardite hunus and enzymes.

I raised the panels over the parabolic and put a bigger fan lower than before,just over the canopy.I didn t stay for long to watch the temp,but after 20m it was 25,7 C.If it stays under 28 C,i will lower the parabolic,cause Psico has extra light from the panel and it s more vigorous than the others.Seems that the others need extra light too.

I also put a heater with a timer in the room,to raise the temp a bit,when lights are off.I can t place it in the tent.

Otherwise,all looking great.One more of the regulars was male and went to garbage.

large.IMG_20200401_143519_HDR.jpg

CC1,fattening up.large.IMG_20200401_143544_HDR.jpg

A BJ bud.All 3 of them are +++++sticky.

large.IMG_20200401_143837.jpg

Psico.large.IMG_20200401_144417.jpg

Sticky fingers,even after i washed my hands with soap.

large.IMG_20200401_155506.jpg

Stay inside and grow weed guys.

Coconut oil :yep:

• Like 4

Flowering day 44

I found a job:band: with better salary than before.I never thought that a day will come ,that i ll be so happy to find a job....

Now in the tent,all the girls are fattening day by day.I manage to get the temp around 28 C and humidity around 40%,lights on.Also ,i ve lower the CMH 5cm,but i will take it lower in a few days.The panels are almost dead.

I fed them again yesterday with the P-K(20-20),Amino acids ,Sea weed powder,Leonardite humus and enzymes,at 1.3 CE.I will take it down to 1.2 CE,cause plants seem a little over fed or at the edge.I don t want any nute lock right now.

I have to defoliate them sometime,i m not sure when right now.

Pictures.

Only CC1 has good training.All the others have bud over bud and sweet leafs are hidden.

large.IMG_20200402_214023.jpg

CC2 and Psico will probably have the biggest buds.

large.IMG_20200402_214059.jpg

large.IMG_20200402_212534.jpg

2 new entries of local regulars.They ve been potted yesterday and today they were green.

large.IMG_20200402_202158.jpg

cheers.

• Like 8

Congratulations on the job :thumsup: and your plants are looking good as well.

Best of luck with both :oldtoker:

• Like 4

10 hours ago, countrock said:

I found a job:band: with better salary than before.I never thought that a day will come ,that i ll be so happy to find a job....

Congratulations dude, that was quick too!

Just a quick one you probably already know and say yes thank you mother in a sarcastic tone, watch out for that fan without the guard on! If those propellers catch you it will hurt! Young man lol

• Like 5