McHazy's Quest For A Sweet Seeds Grinder

McHazy

Great work, that Cream Mandarine looks especially tasty to me. Nice to see your new grinder in use! Enjoy your harvest :yep:

• Like 5

Them reds are really nice looking buds, never mind the redleb fuck that was a long time ago that. Enjoy your harvests as im sure you will.

Take care.

Toke...

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

Shite

Forgot about this

Been having issues of late I think heat was the biggest problem but it could also (more likely) be down to the fact that the coco they are in is ancient and has done more than one or 2 grows :bag: both the sweet cheese and the ice cool stopped taking up feed and were looking fucking awful so they both got flushed under the shower til the runoff was clear and while the sweet cheese seems to have bounced back and is indeed filling out nicely the ice cool sadly is not :( she is however still alive so she can get just water for a wee while to try and ripen off the wee amount o bud that's on her cause fuck it its aw smoke an she can go into the hash pile if need be :yep:

Pity like cause the Ice Cool smells amazing I do have photoperiods of her tho so might pop them soonish cause I really want to try a good example after getting a smell of her lol

I will get some pics up later

Tldr am still here one plant healthy one not yet more McHazy fuckups :yep: 

That wooden spoon is still within reach lol

• Like 4

As promised some pics

The horror show that is the Ice Cool

large.5eb131c4a5c22_IceCool1.jpg

was just leaving her to die off gracefully and hopefully get some extra shit for the hash pile but....

Somewhat annoyingly she seems to be swelling even tho she has had zero food or water for almost a fortnight now :g: 

large.5eb131bc210c3_IceCool2.jpg

She refuses to die gotta love that lol

Sweet Cheese

large.5eb131be1c857_SweetCheese1.jpg

large.5eb131c12f86e_SweetCheese2.jpg

large.5eb131c2d6470_SweetCheese3.jpg

Flushing this one did the world of good and she has come back not bad 

Hell she might even finish in time for the comp tho a fortnight will indeed be cutting it close I think a fortnight could see her in the chop zone like we shall see how she go's :yep:

• Like 5

@Exhale as long as that doesnae happen tae the wee buds then fuck it wood away lol

like I said I thought it would just be extra for the hash pile but that wee nug on top is starting to look real smokeable now lol

• Like 3

@Michael Luchóg Cheers bud aye it was definitely different like :yep:

Right the Ice cool got the chop she is now hanging in the drying box no pics cause sher looked awful but I reckon I should get about a 7g of smoke off her so nae a total loss lol she smells well nice tho I will say

The cheese is also looking a lot closer to ready than I had thought so she is now on plain water for a flush off

She recovered much better from my crappy coco than the Ice Cool did still looks awful mind but the bud looks nice and fuck me she stinks :yep:

Auto Sweet Cheese

large.5ebb1c50f238e_AutoSweetCheese001.jpglarge.5ebb1c5f8263a_AutoSweetCheese004.jpglarge.5ebb1c5c26941_AutoSweetCheese003.jpglarge.5ebb1c54ab142_AutoSweetCheese002.jpg

A closer look 

large.5ebb1c6330860_AutoSweetCheese005.jpg

That'll do me fine :yep:

Laters abody

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot about these chop pics lol

Sweet Cheese Auto

large.5ed6327f58d93_SweetCheeseAuto004.jpglarge.5ed6327a23eb6_SweetCheeseAuto003.jpglarge.5ed632742f33b_SweetCheeseAuto002.jpglarge.5ed6326eba945_SweetCheeseAuto001.jpg

Lovely smoke an a half decent yield all fuck ups considered lol

Cheers to @Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp And @Sweet Seeds Apolo had a lot of fun wi my half assed auto grows and sorted some getting back into the groove issues along the way I now have fresh coco fresh bulb for the light and 5 white widows not long into flower hopefully I can keep them a bit better than my autos lol

Aw the best abody cheers for lookin in at my pish n nonsense :yep:lol

Some jerry cantrell for the fuck o it 

• Like 6