Some just want a wooden spoon

I want a grinder 

Specifically a Sweet Seeds grinder 

I been after one o these for years now I wantses iiit my precious

But I'm getting ahead o myself

Welcome to yet another mess of a diary from me 

McHazy 

Just in case ye missed that like :yep:

Once again @Sweet Seeds-tommy along with @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp and new guy @Sweet Seeds Apolo have consented to allow me to pour forth my pictish bullshit all over their subforum for which I give much thanks :yep:

So lets see I will be growing in an old beatup tent held together wi spit an duct tape and a 250hps to start wi moving up to 400w when the time is right and an RVK fan with a Rhino filter which I hope like fuck has a grow or two left in it lol 

The first victims plants up will be

large.20200105_140243.jpg

One of each has been popped successfully and they are up up and away 

large_ss1.jpglarge_ss2.jpglarge_ss3.jpg

Maybe a wee bit too much up as like my Dinafems that they share space with they are stretchy little buggers but fuck it that can be how shall we say... tamed lol

But as I say they are up and living (so far) so we shall see how we do wi em :yep:

Next up are the seeds that arrived the other day 

large_ss.jpg

I am still waiting for a Red Psicodelicia by the way @Sweet Seeds-tommy :nono: get them breeders telt mate lol

I have popped two each of the above into coco tonight so luck willing we shall see life very soon

All my plants are going to be in reasonably small pots because I will have (counts fingers) 12 plants in a 120 x 120 space so this could get interesting real quick lol

This will very much be a diary to rival @vince noir rock n roll star diary but I dont want a spoon 

I want a grinder 

Now to be fair tommy and co have been good to me ower the years for some reason they think I can take a decent photo which has resulted in me having a very nice selection from their catalogue :yep:

large.20200105_142834.jpg 

But I never managed to get them to part wi one o their sweet as fuck grinders

I want a grinder dammit 

I will not rest until I can claim one :yep:

Here is Zakk Wylde god of pinch harmonics playin on a hello kitty guitar because fuck it why not :yep:

Aw the best abody see yez soon

• Like 21

Great start mate, best of luck with this diary and your quest for a Sweet Seeds grinder - I am sure this will be a fun read! :yep:

• Like 8

Cheers mate!

Welcome to the competition :yep:

That's a very good start, I'm sure they will love to be grow by you :D

The photos look nice too, but it seems like your resizer got them a bit distorted or something. If it keep happening thy using a different software to resize your photos and it might be good ;)

Keep it up and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 8

@InTheSystem @LA LUNA Cheers lads I been chasing one o their grinders for years tis my holy fuckin grail now lol

@jadenugs Ta mate it appears I miscounted it's actually 13 ffs lol I think anyway :unsure:

Tho like I say they nae aw sweet seeds but takin space aw the same

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Cheers man it has been a while like And aye ye could indeed be right wi the resizing software time to download irfanview again methinks

I notice ye didnae mention a red psicodelicia yet for shaaaame lol

• Like 6

Alright mate, Welcome to the competition! Good luck on your quest to attaining your elusive grinder. :yep:

18 hours ago, McHazy said:

All my plants are going to be in reasonably small pots because I will have (counts fingers) 12 plants in a 120 x 120 space so this could get interesting real quick

It's good to stay on your toes, I know people are a bit sensitive to plant numbers but the smaller pots are great, even more with coco I hear.

I use a 60/40 peat/coco mix in 3.5L pots, rammed 9 in a 60cm square tray in a 80cm square space, lots of work but the rewards oh la la.

Massive respect for the Zakk Wylde vid. I love Zakks work seen him live a couple of times with Ozzy but never solo which is a shame as I do love a good guitarist.

Been a guitar man since I was 6, picked it up really easy and my tutor was an old head turned me on to Hendrix (unfortunately 6 years too late, I was born the summer just before Jimi died) shit just blew my mind as I was used to 3 bar rock and roll so I started learning the scales and almost 44 years later I can play the scales although nowhere near as fast as my friend here who Jimi had a big influence on.

• Like 6

Hi McHazy!

Welcome to the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition, I'm sure it will be very interesting to watch, and to hear :P 

Best of luck!

jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 5

Not sure if i understood correctly, but you DON'T want the grinder. :upside:  why? they are great. 

Hopefully you will achieve your goal. :v:  Worst case, you can always order a grinder from their site. :smug:lol

Good luck, buddy!

• Like 6

What a great collection of seeds!! And great choices for the grow this time. Of the ones I've done, Cream Mandarine XL Auto has been my favourite - full on flavour and effect. I have an Ice Cool Auto this time too, I haven't tried it before but it sounds good.

Good luck in your quest @McHazy - those grinders are beautiful and useful things. :yep:

• Like 4

Cheers for lookin in abody :yep:

Quick update out o the 6 new seeds I popped 5 are up wi no problems one of the sweet cheeses popped pushed up above ground and then the head came off wi the seed casing leaving a stem lol not sure what happened there but popped another to replace it

Proper update tonight

• Like 6