McHazy's Quest For A Sweet Seeds Grinder

McHazy

lol@vince noir rock n roll star the zimmers were necessary for stretchy seedlings lol

Ach well the quest has had a slight setback cause some bugger has cast a spell of silly heat on my tent when I switched up to 400w

I think it's safe to say that 37-39 deg is a tad on the hot side so they were showing signs of heat stress I think I have it sorted now :g:with various counter spells such as heaterious turn downious and openious windowcious 

Too much heat is not an issue I have ever had to deal with before now ffs lol not enough is usually my problem

Such is life proper update soon

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Well fuck

Quests over lads pack up the horses an head home

Some evil bastard went out and found the holy grail before me

And to make it worse the bugger thought it would be a laugh to bloody send it to me to fuck wi us :furious::ranting:

large.20200212_173418_resize_88.jpg

Only kiddin Vinny I love it lol

However now I need to find a new theme for my diary dammit 

Ach fuck it al think o summat

Anyhoo

The girls have recovered from the obscene heat that I subjected them to not bad it has set them back a wee bit but hopefully I should still see some buddage from them

First up

Black Cream

large.5e4431148b1fd_BlackCream1.jpg

large.20200211_183146_resize_20.jpg

This one is gonna have some colour about her by the looks of it

As ye can see she is starting to bud up a she wee bit spindly but small pots so I expected that and a wee bit o clawing on the lower down leaves so she will get the feed knocked back a wee bit an see how she does

Bloody Skunk

large.5e443117cd3ad_BloodySkunk1.jpg

large.5e443119054ab_BloodySkunk2.jpg

Again starting to bud up and looking closely there's a hint of red in the center so hopefully see some colour here too

She is showing some slight yellowing so maybe a touch hungry fussy fuckin bitches

Dark Devil

large.5e443104425d0_DarkDevil1.jpg

large.5e443106f3a09_DarkDevil2.jpg

This one suffered a wee bit more than the other 2 so a wee bit behind just started throwing out pistils

She seems more or less happy wi the feed but a touch of curl at the leaf tips so might back it off slightly

Cream Mandarine

large.5e44311a6314f_CreamMandarine1.jpglarge.5e443102f0dbc_CreamMandarine2.jpg

The 2 Cream Mandarines the shorter one seems perfectly happy the taller one again slight leaf tip curl these two are about a week or 2 behind the first ones so no pistils yet

Sweet Cheese

large.5e44310a139fe_SweetCheese1.jpg

Hmm coulda sworn I had 2 Sweet Cheeses again younger so no buddage yet but seems okish 

No Ice Cool cause I have ballsed up the germination lol I have 1 seed left which is goin in tonight along wi a couple others so heres hoping 

And thats about it for now 

Aw the best abody

Dead souls because thats what I thought my plants were gonnae be lol

• Like 12

In the next harvest you have to give them bigger pots. You'll see which plants appear. <_<

Sorry, but I always think big.  lol

Don't worry, everything's going great. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 4

Don't let him psych you out, or distract you with beautify shiny objects :dev: Keep focused on those plants because they look great. I love the colour on the Black Cream Auto already. You should have something good to put in Vince's gift soon!

• Like 4

Cheers for looking in lads :yep:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo aye the small pots are purely cause of numbers so I didnae choke my tent but looks like I coulda gone up a bit yet ach well 

@delagdo aye I like some colour in my tent like the other two reds are starting to show colour now too will get some pics up tonight all going well :yep:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

lucky its a small grinder ..cant see ya yielding much in those 0.5ltr pots ..:wassnnme:

Practice so I can kick yer erse in the next pot noodle grow :yep:lol

• Like 5

@vince noir rock n roll star

large.5e558ce9ed79e_download(4).jpeg

Right en 

Fit like abody 

Apologies fer the latchy update been a bit hectic the last couple weeks so accordingly the plants have suffered a wee bit but they still goin I reckon they hungry for the most part so will try upping the feed a bit and see

This will be a relatively pic heavy update so gonna get get on wi it (prepares spliff in preparation) :skin_up:

First let us spark up in celebration of the arrival of the newborns

Sweet Cheese

large.5e5575443e2a5_SweetCheese3.jpg

large.5e557545c2280_SweetCheese4.jpg 

And this one is particularly special cause she was my last chance seed

Ice Cool

large.5e55754845968_IceCool1.jpg

large.5e557549f2528_IceCool2.jpg

Most happy :yep:

Next up we have the older sweet cheese

large.5e55754010930_SweetCheese1.jpg

large.5e557541d5444_SweetCheese2.jpg

Just starting to bud up she is 

A wee bit hungry looking but not bad

Cream Mandarines

large.5e55754c3865d_CreamMandarine1.jpg

large.5e55754e08faf_CreamMandarine2.jpg

large.5e55754fb99c3_CreamMandarine3.jpg

Again hungry looking and in need of some tlc but they are budding up now and mostly green lol

Now on to the eldest the reds

Dark Devil

large.5e55752fdda30_DarkDevil1.jpg

large.5e5575324a0ea_DarkDevil2.jpg

This one has suffered quite a bit she was the worst hit out of the 3 reds by the attempt at fusion reaction in my tent a few weeks back (38 deg+) and is really showing the effects of my ill treatment of late hopefully she comes good she is showing signs of colour already

Bloody Skunk

large.5e5575244c614_BloodySkunk1.jpg

large.5e55752876614_BloodySkunk2.jpg

Okay scratch that this one looks worse ffs lol

she is budding nicely tho and the colour is really starting to pop

Black Cream

large.5e55751cc756b_BlackCream1.jpg

large.5e557520cca97_BlackCream2.jpg

Very happy with this one she smells amazing already really dark heavy sweet berry smell and she is gonnae be dark dark purple when dry she will indeed look black I believe :yep:

And finally Vinny am after yer wooden spoon lol

large.Messy.jpg

I am indeed a messy fucker lol

Aw the best fowks

Tenacious D because why the fuck not :yep:

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 10

Whelp I reckon I found the cause of the yellowing 

After almost frying them and getting the temps down to a stable 27-28 deg I totally failed to take into account the cold as fuck snap here the last couple weeks so when I happened to glance at the readout the other night it was 16-17 deg lights on :doh:

Heating has been turned back up and temps are a more pleasing 25-26 deg now so hopefully things will come good again now

Ffs like lol mind you it wouldnae be a McHazy grow without a variety of fuck ups :yep:

• Like 7