McHazy Finally Pulls The Finger Out

McHazy

Aye aye folks been a mad as fuck couple o weeks eh

direct result plants have been neglected and they look hungry as fuck so hopefully I can turn that around other than that no real issues just hunger and neglect :doh:

Auto Sour Diesel

large.5e7a3ce31c868_AutoSourDiesel1.jpg

large.5e7a3ce57e620_AutoSourDiesel2.jpg

large.5e7a3ce7e577b_AutoSourDiesel3.jpg

Despite all that tho they continue to do their thing this one has fattened nicely will check the trichs at the end of the week and she might start on her flush then

Auto Cookies

large.5e7a3cd60a5fc_AutoCookies1.jpg

large.5e7a3cd88bc22_AutoCookies2.jpg

large.5e7a3cdb4dbad_AutoCookies3.jpg

This one is definitely on a flush at the end o the week loads o cloudy trichs coulda been fatter but the buds are solid nugs and she is loaded wi crystal :yep:

Auto Gorilla

large.5e7a3cdd59d8a_AutoGorilla1.jpg

large.5e7a3cdee5f80_AutoGorilla2.jpg

large.5e7a3ce0e4bbe_AutoGorilla3.jpg 

This one is starving they will be getting lots more attention this week if I can keep her alive then I should do well from this one if I ever do these again then a scrog for the win :yep:

Aw the best fer now en folks 

laters

• Like 7

Nealy there @McHazy Its been a struggle at times i see but i see all is ending well, the auto cookies look proper nice, sugar coated nuggets just like the photoperiod cookies i just harvested. I really do recommend a scrog to keep them in check for future grows. Saying that only been doing it myself a couple of years out of my 10 years growing lol

All the best Enjoy. :smokin:

• Like 3

@McHazy Auto Cookies and Auto Sour Diesel entering the home stretch  :headbang:

Really impressed with the growth from that "celebrations" tub :yep:

Not long now  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Amnesia @Ccs141 Cheers for lookin in lads :yep:

@Dinafem-Mark The sour diesel got chopped a couple o days ago and the cookies has a few more days of life as she is scheduled for a weekend :execute:

The gorilla is still mad as fuck if I hadnae tied her down she would be about 5 1/2 ft tall lol

Will get some pics up soon :yep:

• Like 4

A couple pics o the Sour Diesel at chop :yep:

large.5e8881c0d05b2_SourDiesel1.jpglarge.5e8881c9aa213_SourDiesel2.jpg

Turned out nae bad buts are quite light and airy but plenty of em and a nice citrusy fuelly kinda smell look :yep:

The Auto Cookies is away to get the chop after I post this I will get some pics of her and the latest progress wi the beast o a gorilla up later on 

• Like 4

Back wi some more pics as promised :yep:

Auto Gorilla 

large.5e88a00d972e2_Gorilla1.jpg

large.5e88a0189e889_Gorilla2.jpg

I think I need to get her out of the tent to get a pic that does her justice she is still mad as fuck for whats effectively a 2L tub lol

And now for the :execute:of the Cookies

Auto Cookies

large.5e88a0439631e_Cookies1.jpg

One wi the flash on an one wi it off :yep:

large.5e889fed72ddd_Cookies2.jpglarge.5e88a00681340_Cookiies3.jpg

And the end result

large.5e889ff3a3303_Cookies4.jpglarge.5e88a000bd245_Cookies5.jpg

A nice frosty sticky as fuck donkey dick and my gawds she reeks but its a hard to define smell nice as fuck tho really looking forward to this one bein dried :yep:

Right thats about it fer now folks laters

• Like 3

On 04/04/2020 at 4:24 PM, McHazy said:

Back wi some more pics as promised :yep:

Auto Gorilla 

large.5e88a00d972e2_Gorilla1.jpg

large.5e88a0189e889_Gorilla2.jpg

I think I need to get her out of the tent to get a pic that does her justice she is still mad as fuck for whats effectively a 2L tub lol

And now for the :execute:of the Cookies

Auto Cookies

large.5e88a0439631e_Cookies1.jpg

One wi the flash on an one wi it off :yep:

large.5e889fed72ddd_Cookies2.jpglarge.5e88a00681340_Cookiies3.jpg

And the end result

large.5e889ff3a3303_Cookies4.jpglarge.5e88a000bd245_Cookies5.jpg

A nice frosty sticky as fuck donkey dick and my gawds she reeks but its a hard to define smell nice as fuck tho really looking forward to this one bein dried :yep:

Right thats about it fer now folks laters

Auto Cookies and Auto Sour Diesel now harvested with some monster looking colas, really nice work :yep:

That Auto Gorilla is going to be one big auto ;)

Really enjoyed this one mate  :cheers:

I'll keep popping in to see how Auto Gorilla fairs  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark Aye cheers mate well happy wi the result considering the size o the pots they were in like and the gorilla is huge for the size o tub she in I don't think I have ever had an auto that size evenin the old NFT I used to use

I think I am gonnae have to tie her up a bit to support the branches now like already had to remove the line that tied her down to try and prop her up cause she was just falling over lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, McHazy said:

think I am gonnae have to tie her up a bit to support the branches now like already had to remove the line that tied her down to try and prop her up cause she was just falling over lol

I can think of worse problems to have :yep:

Mark.. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Aye aye folks still here just been keepin the now legendary low profile of late online 

This gorilla is a bit of a fuckin monster for an auto

large.5ea0a4b6759f3_AutoGorilla-1.jpg

Once again it has to be said that a plant this size in whats basically a 2L tub is a nightmare to keep fed properly as I'm sure ye can see fae the colour o some o the leaves 

The buds are absolutely rock solid very dense very sticky and smell amazing 

large.5ea0a4be32d1c_AutoGorilla-2.jpglarge.5ea0a4cccdc07_AutoGorilla-3.jpg

And one showing how much of the tent she hogs 

large.5ea0a4d699d09_AutoGorilla-4.jpg 

Thank fuck the ones behind her were only potted up the other day hope she finishes before they start stretching or room could be an issue lol

• Like 4

On 22/04/2020 at 9:23 PM, McHazy said:

Aye aye folks still here just been keepin the now legendary low profile of late online 

This gorilla is a bit of a fuckin monster for an auto

large.5ea0a4b6759f3_AutoGorilla-1.jpg

Once again it has to be said that a plant this size in whats basically a 2L tub is a nightmare to keep fed properly as I'm sure ye can see fae the colour o some o the leaves 

The buds are absolutely rock solid very dense very sticky and smell amazing 

large.5ea0a4be32d1c_AutoGorilla-2.jpglarge.5ea0a4cccdc07_AutoGorilla-3.jpg

And one showing how much of the tent she hogs 

large.5ea0a4d699d09_AutoGorilla-4.jpg 

Thank fuck the ones behind her were only potted up the other day hope she finishes before they start stretching or room could be an issue lol

That Gorilla is a beast mate :yep:

Now the competition deadline has been extended until May 31st that will give this monster plant time to finish  :headbang:

Looking good dude :yep:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark Cheers fer lookin in mate aye I'm fair chuffed wi how she turned out considering that I thought she was near dead before I potted her up like lol

She will be getting the chop in the next day or two she has been well cooked as she is by my reckoning about 90+ days in (blurb says 75 lol ) so she is flushed and ready for the :execute:

Trimming will be a dream as it will be a case o pluckin a few leaves an that will be about it :yep: the drawback is next to no trim for hash making :( but the near fist sized lumps all ower her will make up for it lol

But just go's to show that wi decent genetics and decent nutes (cheers @Intense Nutrients Matt :yep: ) along wi a semi decent enviroment even my cack handedness can produce results lol

• Like 2

Aye aye folks 

This is indeed the end

And for the most part its been fun aye :yep:

More importantly it got me growing again which I have missed dearly

So a huge thank you to @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt for this

Also cannae forget the boss man @Joolz for lettin us aw play in his sandpit :yep:

But enough o that 

Ye came for the execution didn't yez ye bloodthirsty fuckers lol

So here we go

Auto Gorilla Harvest 

large.5eaeb29397d4d_Gorilla1.jpg

large.5eaeb296c61d9_Gorilla2.jpg

Still stunned at the size o this thing for the size o pot tub she was in the idea o this one in somethin like an 11L pot is an awesome one lol she would have been brilliant to scrog this one :yep:

large.5eaeb29a2a809_Gorilla3.jpglarge.5eaeb287a109e_Gorilla8.jpglarge.5eaeb27bbe7e8_Gorilla4.jpglarge.5eaeb27ed2d2d_Gorilla5.jpglarge.5eaeb2827039b_Gorilla6.jpglarge.5eaeb285155f8_Gorilla7.jpg

And the end result

large.5eaeb28e57722_GorillaHaul.jpglarge.5eaeb28ba8b9a_GorillaHaul2.jpg

Well happy wi this :yep:

And the icing on the cake

large.5eaeb28a047b9_GorillaFingerHash.jpg

Some tasty finger hash 

Tho the actual size is less impressive lol Its sat on my Ecig mod for scale

large.5eaeb290ba24d_Actualsize.jpg

So that about wraps it up for this grow it's been both a laugh and a stress at time but enjoyable aye :yep:

Thanks again to all involved and hopefully see ye again next time 

• Like 3