McHazy Finally Pulls The Finger Out

McHazy

Aye aye folks it's about time I got something goin here so after a false start in dec where I learned that growing in a garage in winter in Scotland is a stupid idea I finally managed to get the tent indoors

The tent is a bit knackered and old and held together wi duct tape lol but hopefully still serviceable :yep:

First off a big thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for once again tolerating the bollocks that comes along wi one o my grows and to @Intense Nutrients Matt who is away to find out the bollocks that comes wi my grows lol 

So lets have a look see what I got to play with

large.20191024_202151.jpg 

Hmm I need to get a new camera soon methinks

That is an awesome package to be fair I think Matt sorted me with damn near the whole coco range of nutes nice one cheers :yep:

large.20191024_202208.jpglarge.20191024_202224.jpg

And here we have some seeds from Mark

now because I tried to get going already resulting in abject failure the Moby dicks are gone none left so they will not feature

I was left with one sour diesel which has popped and sprouted fine and an Auto Gorilla

Unfortunately because I haven't had a proper grow for a few years now am a wee tad rusty and over soaked the coco this time resulting in all seeds cracking ok but only one Auto gorilla making it above ground so right now I have one sour diesel auto and one gorilla 

large_df2.jpglarge_df1.jpg

This should hopefully be rectified soon as my remaining gorilla and Auto cookie have now been planted and will be joining these two soon I hope barring any more McHazy fuckups :wassnnme: 

They are under a 250w hps at the moment and they seem happy enough if a wee tad stretchy and that will get cranked up to 400w when the time is right

I will be following the feeding schedule that came wi the nutes and I have high hopes for this stuff after seeing some of the other grows with it :yep:

So that is pretty much where I am just now nae bad I reckon a few fuck ups before I even get the diary started that has to be a new record for me lol

Aw the best abody 

Foo Fighters just because :yep:

• Like 14

@lildaveham Cheers dude but to be honest this is the first McHazy diary ever the other ones were some weird fucker called Hazy Harry lol

@vince noir rock n roll star Buckfast is drunk by kids and alkies lol I am neither therefore dinna drink buckfast :yep: 

Mad dog 20/20 aw the way lol

Nope actually MD 20/20 is fuckin gash too :puke:

• Like 8

Another auto grower! 

I'm doing all 10 Cookies autos myself, am about the same stage as you mate so I'll follow along. :yep:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, McHazy said:

the only thing ye likely to learn here is how not to do it... like ever

lol Mate........ I'm already a master 

• Like 3

This is gonna be fun one lol I can feel it already 

Thanks for getting a diary up and started bro and best of luck with them will keep popping in and checking out how they progress 

All the best mate

Matt :skin_up:

• Like 3

This should be a good diary for a bit of craic, and im here to support my Scottish brother.

They are looking good so far min, keep her lit.

• Like 3

Like en abody 

Like the proverbial bad penny I return

With a few more pics :yep:

First up is the sour diesel (aye I ken the photos look weird shite image resizer will return to irfanview it works :yep: )

Roots are now poking out the bottom so she should get repotted this weekend I reckon

large.5e28947e8b53d_SourDiesel..jpg

Next up we have a confession :unsure:

I fucked up (naw really?)

It wasnae an auto gorilla that lived it was an auto cookies

large.Cookies..jpg

She should also be getting potted up this weekend

I did pop another couple of seeds but so far only a gorilla has made it up ok I really need to look at my germing I appear to have forgotten how without fucking it up lol

The wee gorilla

large.Gorilla.jpg 

This one will not be getting potted up this weekend unless it has a mad as fuck growth spurt lol

Happy enough wi the survivors so far they green and healthy enough lookin the nutes seem to be doin their job just fine so far so will stick to the schedule :yep:

Not much else to say at the moment so will leave ye wi mair tunes 

Aw the best

• Like 6

@McHazy Nice to see your Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow up and running  ;)

You always put on an entertaining show, Let's see what this adventure holds  :yep:

Good luck mate :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ok it seems there is a learning curve to growing indoors in a house that has actual insulation and heating where ye dinna waken up to find frost on yer tv screen (yes this has actually happened at a previous house lol ) and result was when I cranked the lights up to 400w the temps shot up to about 38 needless to say the plants were less than happy wi that :doh:

On the plus side they are recovering (I think) albeit slowly now that temps are a stable 28 lights on an 20-22 off so hopefully will still get some kinda result from em

That's about it at the moment will get some pics up later

Aw the best abody

• Like 7

Alright there @McHazy

On 15/01/2020 at 7:15 PM, McHazy said:

some weird fucker called Hazy Harry

Yeah man I haven’t  seen that dodgy fucker lurking for a while :rofl:

45 minutes ago, McHazy said:

a house that has actual insulation and heating

Your spoilt up there mate, insulation and heating, I dunno how the other half live eh.

All the best with it sure you’ll do well.

Take it easy. Jj. :yinyang:

• Like 3