McHazy Finally Pulls The Finger Out

McHazy

Okay then the girls appear to be recovering not too bad from bein baked at near 40 deg for a day or two but it has definitely stunted them a wee bit 

Auto Cookies

large.5e443110705af_AutoCookies1.jpg

large.5e443111ac18d_AutoCookies2.jpg

Still a wee bit o yellowing on the bottom leaves but she has bounced back not bad and looks like she is starting to go into flower 

I did have one of my wee Auto Gorilla but it seems to have disappeared :unsure: no matter I will get another 

The gorilla was a couple weeks behind the others so she really did suffer the heat but again she seems to be coming back just still very small as it was my last seed (due to my own fuck ups :yep: ) I shall keep her going and see if she comes good

Sour Diesel Auto

large.5e44310d01b28_SourDieselAuto.jpg

large.5e44310f27be7_SourDieselAuto2.jpg

A wee bit spindly this one but should still get something back from her again she looks like she is just away to start putting out pistils might need to knock back the feed for her a wee bit tho as I am noticing some leaf curl lower down

So far so typical of one o my grows then lol I did say there would be fuck ups aplenty :yep: 

But overall considering this is the first real grow I have had in about 4 years and I am having to relearn shit as I go lol I will take it :yep:

Aw the best folks

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Aye aye fowks 

Apologies for the lack of updates not been online much the last couple weeks things been a bit busy between my work and Mrs McHazy;s along with a couple of family issues so as a result the plants havnaae been getting the attention that they should neither

But

They are doing not too bad

Colour me impressed with both plants and nutes cause despite my best efforts to kill them they are looking awright :yep:

At the moment we on week 5 roughly speaking for the oldest ones but my earlier attempt to microwave them has slowed things down but they are all kicking into flower now happily

The feed is 3ml per L coco A+B and 1ml per L of mag cal and runzyme I knocked the rootstim down to 1/2 a ml per L and havnae started the wide load yet for these I am gonnae up the feed to 4ml Per L cause they lookin a wee bit hungry

Dinna ask me my E.C cause I got nae fuckin idea lol never used a meter yet I alternate every third feed wi just water til I get a good run off seems to work :g: or it would if I was looking after them right in the first place lol

So some pics then

Cookies first methinks

large.5e55752d398a6_Cookies1.jpg

I did hae a close up pic but it seems to have vanished :g: 

I think in a bigger pot this one could have been quite a bushy bugger if I do her again it will be a bigger pot methinks cause these are all in small small pots 1-1.5 L at best dont ask me why cause I dont fuckin know lol seemed like a good idea at the time

Sour Diesel

large.5e55753b5c45e_SourD1.jpg

large.5e55753ce135c_SourD2.jpg

Again a wee bit hungry lookin but for one o my plants surprisingly healthy lol

A wee side note here the rooting powder/potting up powder works quite well as a top dressing too :yep:

And finally my wee baby ape the youngest o the 3 

Gorilla

large.5e557536655b4_Gorilla1.jpg

large.5e557538129b0_Gorilla2.jpg 

The only one of the 3 in a bigger tub cannae really call it a pot like lol

This one I thought for sure was dead

she was baked at near 40 deg she got over watered she looked fucking awful

But she has pulled through and looks again surprisingly healthy :yep:

Overall pretty happy wi them and like I say given the abuse they have suffered at my inept hands they are doing pretty fuckin good which I say is pretty fuckin fair testament to the effectiveness of the nutes and the base genetics lol

So that pretty much where we at now flowering has begun they still alive (amazingly) and they even look (dare I say) healthyish for plants in my care lol

Aw the best fowks

Some survivor because my plants are certainly fuckin that lol

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, McHazy said:

a bit busy between my work and Mrs McHazy;s along with a couple of family issues so as a result the plants havnaae been getting the attention that they should neither

nice touch ..the sympathy sentence ..thats wooden spooning at its finest folks ...well played chap ..well played .

• Like 9

Hmmm just realised last night that the heating in the room was off altogether I should check the temps in my tent more often 17-18 deg lights on could explain a lot of the yellowing I am seeing :doh:

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Hmmm just realised last night that the heating in the room was off altogether I should check the temps in my tent more often 17-18 deg lights on could explain a lot of the yellowing I am seeing :doh:

This bloody weather is getting us all mate. 2000w of DE HPS and near on 1500w of Quantum Board in my tent, fan running a very low 1000m3 p/h, and its STILL only 25C lights on. 

Saw bloody snow today.... SNOW!  WTF lol 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

This bloody weather is getting us all mate. 2000w of DE HPS and near on 1500w of Quantum Board in my tent, fan running a very low 1000m3 p/h, and its STILL only 25C lights on. 

Saw bloody snow today.... SNOW!  WTF lol 

Had snow in this area the last 3 days mate lol

• Like 3

@McHazy Creative use of a celebrations tub lol

How's the growth been on that one mate?

Considering you've been busy with life things don't look to bad at all  :)

Keep the updates coming  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3