Mark.. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Good luck with the harvest dude ;)

Looks like fire to me :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

Did a little BHO run on the popcorn......very nice :toot::yep:

The water garden is back open for business....gonna do a quick mum hunt whilst I wait for them HSO beauties to be realeased :yep:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

@Dinafem-Mark

Ill get some dry shots up when I can as I have a couple of real stunning looking blue/purple flowers :yep:

Your going to have plenty of free time to upload over the coming week's buddy  ;)

I'll keep a look out for it  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So.....not my greatest diary attempt.

Apologies to @Intense Nutrients Matt and @Dinafem-Mark

Normally I love a diary and keep the updates annoyingly up to date but I have had my problems with this grow tbf.

I am still updating insta with pics.

So I thought I would try to finish this out with a conclusion report at least :yep:

Intense - I had no problems with the intense line up I had.....I would recommend the kickstart and foundation combo :yep:

The blue cookies despite my problems is bullet proof and I suggest you grab some packs ASAP !!!!

Dense colas (watch out for rot), beautiful flowers, really dank smell

I have one that tastes of blueberry...the other phenos are cookie dom.....all great tasting although being old I prefer the blue tasting one (reminds me of blue cheese a little)

The BHO runs from the trim/popcorn produce a lovely light tan product that is seeing me through lock down a treat.

For the magic butter run I used popcorn/lowerbud and is pretty heavy going.....I tripled the amount and increased the de carb time.....the result is a very powerful butter :yep:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@zen-ken Thought you had run away, good to see your still kicking around.

Toke...

Yeah man....still here :yep:.....Im still on the mum hunt. (been busy cleaning the space and getting it ready.....it takes me days to do this now....just no energy)

I had to wait till the space was clear to search for females.....I have 4 out of 9 showing presex pistils :thumsup:.....the holding time didnt do them any favours but they are starting to pick up now they are in the system.

My god im glad I listned to @badbillybob and carryed on or I would be screwed now :yep: the blue cookies is a winner :yep:

• Like 3

No apologies needed brother you have had some really shit circumstances over last few months and still pulled off a crop I would class that as a result after all the battles bro:yep:

Thanks for your diary mate 

And congrats on the harvest 

All the best 

Matt :skin_up:

• Like 4

On 04/04/2020 at 2:57 PM, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

No apologies needed brother you have had some really shit circumstances over last few months and still pulled off a crop I would class that as a result after all the battles bro:yep:

Thanks for your diary mate 

And congrats on the harvest 

All the best 

Matt :skin_up:

Couldn't have said it better myself  ;)

@zen-ken enjoy your harvest buddy and that extract looks lethal  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2