zen-ken

So.......Kenny is back in the game :yep::yep::yep:

After listening to @badbillybob and @Dinafem-Mark and very very much against my own thoughts on the subject I quietly continued with my troublesome blue cookies whilst I awaited new beans.

I let the water drop as a 'sink or swim' last ditch attempt.....they decided to choose life and finally searched for the water.

(A faulty PH pen was causing me problems as was my inkbird - on the inkbird topic make sure the 'cooling' function' is set as far as you can from the temp you want as the compression switch turns both plugs off or constantly on - chattering also fucks them up)

Now the PH is steady, they have decided they want to live......so I thought I still owe @Intense Nutrients Matt and @Dinafem-Mark the diary

(not comp winning but Zen is a man of his word - so here it is)

I have just flipped to 12/12 while they are looking semi healthy - billybob was right.....I just cant throw 8 weeks of electric out the door and I refuse to let my new illness stop me anymore.

Photos to come.....Just wish I had photo'd them during the shite phases as you would not belief the turn around I am experincing - long may it continue :thumsup:

• Like 13

Please DO NOT JUDGE the nutrients or the gentics here......mistakes were made.....faulty equipment and illness have taken there toll on this grow.

On a side note....I can recommend the OGC which took off like a plane and would have been fine until I ripped all the roots off getting all the male luxuriotti out.

I can (and did) recommend the foundation as this was before my issues...... its a fantastic first feed product.....worked really well :yep:.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Nice to see your back and running, hope it's plain sailing for you now.

Toke...

I still forsee problems ahead as they are f@cking huge now but as they are 2.5 months in veg Im expecting to be able to produce a nice flower or two still for the comp :thumsup:

I will start my new project anyway as it will take me a few weeks to get the new girls ready for the system......not rushing it this time...this gives them at least 5 weeks to show if they are going to produce and I can always 'hold' the new girls in the prop for the extra weeks if the BC continue to show recovery ;)

Fingers crossed brother.....Hope you and family are very very well.

• Like 7

Sounds like you did the right thing mate, if they can pull through its always worth a go. 

Had troubles with PH calibration myself in the past, can very quickly come back to bite you.

Best of luck moving forward. :yep:

GV.

• Like 6

Good stuff mate, glad you stuck with them.

good you saved them from certain death, its always worth trying to get them back on track when stuff goes pear shaped, especially when it works out. 

I had problems with an ec pen before and it completely screwed my grow, it was reading 1.9 when it was only 1.2ec, fucked everything. cheap ec meter tho, ive got another bluelab- the expense is worth it if it saves a crop, same with their ph meters, they are quality gear mate. 

If they get too big, just supercrop them to death, you will be fine - altho 2 and a half months veg is a lot-----how high is your room ?

Any pics?

• Like 6

large.illBCill.jpg

As you can see.....poorly girls turning to not so poorly girls......I did read something @stu914 was advising another member.... and a light bulb went off :idea:in my chemo head.

I now realise the mistake was what I had originally diagnosed it as......live and learn lol

• Like 5

large.illBC3.jpglarge.illBC2.jpg

The older stuff still shows the diff and root issues I had in the leaf pics.....couple this with my tempreture control failure and this is the result.

• Like 6

yeah, its looking much better now mate, bring on the buddage.

I hope they don't stretch too much.

most og based strains aren't too bad for stretch, ive noticed

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

I hope they don't stretch too much.

most og based strains aren't too bad for stretch, ive noticed

I hope so brother as the actual growing space between the height of the system and the height of the space is probably 1.2m at best.

I have put the 315CMH right at the side on the lowest point...the 200w Dailaduck strips in the middle.....then put the 600HPS/MH right in the other corner at the highest point.

Im gonna go full 600MH for four weeks now (counting week 1 as transistion) and then whack in the HPS all being well.

This wont be my greatest effort and im disappointed that I was right about my failed attempt to transfer them to the net pots....but I think I can now drag them over the finishing line.

If nothing else I feel a lot better about taking the seeds and nutes :yep:

peace and love

Ken

:hippy:

• Like 2

yeah good idea with the mh, that'll help keep them down till stretch is past.

im sure you will do well with them mate, as long as you get enough to keep you going till you do another grow....

• Like 3

On 09/01/2020 at 2:45 PM, zen-ken said:

large.illBC3.jpglarge.illBC2.jpg

The older stuff still shows the diff and root issues I had in the leaf pics.....couple this with my tempreture control failure and this is the result.

Welcome to the fun mate ;)

So glad you stuck with things  :yep:

Personally I don't things look to bad st all ;)

Until next time  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

I knew it would be the kiss of death to post......The girls just cant get over the root issues....Im out again Im afraid :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Good luck all.

• Like 2