zen-ken

On 16/01/2020 at 10:44 AM, zen-ken said:

I knew it would be the kiss of death to post......The girls just cant get over the root issues....Im out again Im afraid :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Good luck all.

You just can't seam to catch a break :(

Sorry mate :(

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

On 16/01/2020 at 10:44 AM, zen-ken said:

I knew it would be the kiss of death to post......The girls just cant get over the root issues....Im out again Im afraid :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Good luck all.

Shit mate! That sucks! :wallbash: I was just about to post and say how well they were looking and you were set to go? :unsure:

How has it all gone so wrong so fast? 

Really feel for you buddy :yinyang:

• Like 2

On 24/01/2020 at 2:20 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Good question  :yep:

Mark..

Been a bit hectic for me.....me mother decided to have a super massive clot on her lung.......she is recovering nicely tho and even took her magic butter to hospital :yep::yep:

The roots just never recovered from the inital problems....Ill get some pics up as they are still going if not looking a little anemic.

• Like 2

On 27/01/2020 at 2:45 PM, zen-ken said:

me mother decided to have a super massive clot on her lung

I don't think that's a decision your mum has any say in brother  :(

Thoughts and prayers are with you mate :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

large_BC3.jpglarge_BC2.jpglarge_BC1.jpg

The worst grow I have EVER done lollol the bullet proof Blue cookies doesnt seem to care tho and is carrying on regardless

:hippy::hippy:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, LA LUNA said:

Looking like tidy buds @zen-ken ! Considering your problems mate they look tasty, i hope you and your mum get better soon mate, All the best

Ty brother......Im moving her from the magic butter machine to pure oil soon. (BHO)

Gonna 50/50 it with a CBD extract.......heat it back up and syringe it up in 1mls.

Ive had a go at it myself and it absolutley kills the high of the THC......leaves you feeling really calm......perfect for the old dear.

(I on the other hand want to be stoned so I will continue to just eat grams of BHO in porridge :thumsup:)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, zen-ken said:

Ty brother......Im moving her from the magic butter machine to pure oil soon. (BHO)

Gonna 50/50 it with a CBD extract.......heat it back up and syringe it up in 1mls.

Ive had a go at it myself and it absolutley kills the high of the THC......leaves you feeling really calm......perfect for the old dear.

(I on the other hand want to be stoned so I will continue to just eat grams of BHO in porridge :thumsup:)

I tried some 50/50 ish maybe 60/40 thc, cbd oil myself not long ago and quite enjoyed it, quite easy on the head yet still a potent stone ! Hope it helps her mate !

• Like 2

On 21/02/2020 at 8:10 PM, zen-ken said:

I on the other hand want to be stoned so I will continue to just eat grams of BHO in porridge :thumsup:

Your crazy lol

You decarbing first or just eating the BHO raw?

On 21/02/2020 at 5:34 PM, zen-ken said:

large.Bcook3.jpglarge.Bcook2.jpglarge.BCook1.jpg

Im still going despite the obvious problems lollollol

A couple of problems but your still managing to pull of some decent size buds ;)

What day of bloom are you on mate? 

Mark..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Your crazy lol

You decarbing first or just eating the BHO raw?

A couple of problems but your still managing to pull of some decent size buds ;)

What day of bloom are you on mate? 

Mark..

Depends on my mood.....I normally find that dropping it in hot tea or porridge activates it anyway....Raw I can always smoke some :skin_up:

Gettting the CBD paste and mixing them together was nice...The result is much nicer stone than the BHO on its own but the CBD paste tastes of pure nettles.

I think im getting to about day 45 I think.....Will push as hard as I dare now until the flush

EC 1.3

PH 5.8

Just A+B and shooting powder now till the finish

Much love

Kenny

• Like 2

On 24/02/2020 at 10:41 PM, zen-ken said:

I think im getting to about day 45 I think.....Will push as hard as I dare now until the flush

EC 1.3

PH 5.8

Just A+B and shooting powder now till the finish

Sounds like a plan to me mate ;)

Keep the updates coming  :cheers:

Mark.. 

• Like 1

I would like to add at this point that even though I have fucked up royal on this attempt........The Blue cookies absolutley reeks :toot:

What I do get Im expecting to be very very good :yep:

• Like 1