Cream of the Crop - December 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - December 2019  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, icki said:

I must be blind I cant see any instructions......Surely if its to continue the mods should choose.

They do...we can just nominate a picture to be considered :)

Farmer G 

• Like 2

@HEMPFRUIT gets my vote, those buds look delicious man :notworthy: 

A great advertisement for the Disco Biscuit right there!!....makes me want to go buy a pack anyway :yep:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

might of only been 5 nominations this month and all shots were quality but I can see why @HEMPFRUIT won the disco looks 5*

well done mate 

if you could pm me a safe address with your name and your regular medium choice (coco,hydro,soil,60/40 or bottled organic )

I will get your prize sent out to you bro 

congrats again on the worthy win 

all the best

matt :skin_up:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

@CannaKay tell ya what il do ...ILL smoke one for  each contestant ...only seems fair...il whisper your names as I exhale ...

:smokin:

lol that'll do me for now,  just out of curiosity...... Wich version of nutes have you chosen? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

I'm a soil/bottle organics man :D

I'm quite happy with my biobizz line but there's always room for improvement, like to hear yer findings mate! 

• Like 1