Cream of the Crop - December 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - December 2019  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59 minutes ago, Joolz said:

I include instructions of how to nominate either your own or another members photos in the 1st post of every months comp

Next months comp will be massive entries i reckon:thumsup:

• Like 3

Alright there Uk420.

Just a few in this month, no lack of quality tho.

Well done everyone who managed to get nominated, very well deserved and difficult to pick a best photo out of the entries, but I have made a decision and have decided to go with @tokenroll for a full,sharp,clear, mouthwatering image,

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4

Well done to all nominees, lovely looking stuff. A tough choice, the Disco Biscuit looks delectable but Toke's New beauty just about takes it for me - cracking shot :yep: 

Sometimes I want to vote for the tastiest looking produce, but always end up going for the best overall image. 

• Like 4

All the shots are great, well done everyone... This was a tough vote for me, normally it is a confident and clear vote but I was just sat there between Toke's and Hempfruit's shots for a good couple of minutes. The Discobiscuit got my vote though purely for the flower. I wonder how many times Discobiscuit has won cream of the crop lol 

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 5

21 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

All the shots are great, well done everyone... This was a tough vote for me, normally it is a confident and clear vote but I was just sat there between Toke's and Hempfruit's shots for a good couple of minutes. The Discobiscuit got my vote though purely for the flower. I wonder how many times Discobiscuit has won cream of the crop lol 

It was a pretty tough one.

@CannaKay

Is my pick. If you don't focus on the bud so much, and you look at everything going on around it, it's just really beautiful.

• Like 3

Like a few have said all good pics an was not an easy choice, after narrowing it down to 2, I went with tokenroll’s The New, like jibba said, the clarity in the pic is unreal, an The New looks sweet as... 

Congrats all nominated...

• Like 4

Not sure how I vote but disco biscuits gets it. That’s is some show case flowers! 

Edit: I need to open my eyes more I see it now lol 

Edited by Kodokuna Otoko
  • Like 2

hard to choose as always, but its got to be the disco biscuit, i'm sure i saw great shots of that grow on the disco biscuit thread,:rockon:

• Like 2

@HEMPFRUIT with that gorgeous Disco Biscuit gets my vote :yes:

Well done to all other nominees :yep:

Guys I thought you all knew the kue when it came to COTC...I will also start nominating pictures if members don't feel comfortable nominating their own stuff...

@Joolz never been tempted to have go back to the ol routine way of COTC ? Also what about an end of year COTC with all the years winners put up against each other to have a COTC for the year ? 

Cheers guv 

Farmer G 

• Like 8