Cream of the Crop - December 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - December 2019  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 188th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of January

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

There are a few more choices this month as so many great photos were nominated it seemed a shame to leave any out :)

The Prize's for this months outright winner is this awesome prize from Intense Nutrients

large.I.N-competition-600x150.jpg

For information about how to nominate your photos please click below

seb88 - Northern Lights macro
large.5de582a25d0e3_15copy.JPG.33f72f5f2

The New - tokenroll
large.5dee2777dda91_HSO-TheNew-Day83Flow

HEMPFRUIT - Disco Biscuit
large.PicsArt_12-11-01_44_36.jpg.7069f92

CannaKay - Konacookie
large._20191221_002205.JPG.ff575b5c664bb

GreenVision - The New
large.DSC_0025.JPG.dc2bdd9c06c63859a8c7f

@seb88 @tokenroll  @HEMPFRUIT @CannaKay @GreenVision

• Like 23

I have to confess, I only nominated mine a Day ago....... :bag:  I just forget.

Not going to vote on this one. Only five of us and all really nice pics. Well done again folks. Cheers Joolz, nice to be nominated.

• Like 5

I don't put any of my stuff forward for the Cream of the Crop competition to be honest, so it's nice to have someone nominate an image. Thanks Folks.

Will start nominating other members for next month. Lots of excellent strains being shown.

Toke...

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Joolz said:

only 5 entries this month, it's a shame more of you don't nominate your photos

lol .... there's me feeling cheeky for   nominating more than one ..only because I find it hard to choose one ...took me 10/15mins just to vote ..:D 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Joolz said:

only 5 entries this month, it's a shame more of you don't nominate your photos

Had no clue, I thought you could only nominate others. :unsure:

The new for me, might have to grow her now. She's purdy

Edited by FatBoy77

7 hours ago, zabz said:

That 'New' looks well tasty, they all do! But it's got to be the KonaCookie subbies for the win!

Cheers guys, all tnx to @twigsfor making them , @Joolz didn't knew I could nominate my own pics, good to know! ATB to all the others, some fingerlicking shit right there!!! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FatBoy77 said:

Had no clue, I thought you could only nominate others. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, CannaKay said:

, @Joolz didn't knew I could nominate my own pics, good to know!

I include instructions of how to nominate either your own or another members photos in the 1st post of every months comp lol

• Like 9

2 hours ago, HEMPFRUIT said:

there's me feeling cheeky for   nominating more than one

I nominated myself last month with the best BHO pic in the world and came last..:fart: seriously though some nice pics this month will be hard to choose.:thumsup:

• Like 5