Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl - Golfs Diary

golf.007

Both seeds have germinated and both look nice and healthy enjoying life for the moment under a 125watt cfl.

large.IMG_4847.JPG

large.IMG_4828.JPG

For the competition I have decided I will be using the Growers Arc range for coco nutrients throughout  the grow.

Today they received their first feed,

1ml/litre A and B grow

4ml/litre of extra trace elements 

2.5ml/litre of root tonic.

until next time 

:haveadab:

• Like 18

This girl is using her gorilla grip the seed doesn't want to let go of the stem.

large.IMG_4856.JPG

I will be adding some more coco to fill the pot in the next day or so.

atb

Edited by golf.007
  • Like 17

Nice to see them off to a good start! It seems like popular genetics, here and more widely. I hope they give you something you can enjoy. I am interested in seeing what the plants produce in your capable hands @golf.007 - thanks for sharing :yep: Good luck with it all

• Like 4

Cheers mate!

They are very beautiful, congrats :yep:

All the best to these babies and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 4

@delagdoyear man there does seem to be a lot of love for gorilla girl I hope I can do them justice.

@InTheSystem@jadenugs thanks for your kind words lads :yinyang:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy thanks mate  I'm really impressed with how vigorous these little gorillas are, for  tiny seedlings I'm noticing a growth daily.

@GreenVision year man hard bit over, there's always a bit of nail biting going at the start but can chill out for a bit now I guess and watch these girls grow.

Still feeding the same ratio every other day, 

1ml/l A and B 

4ml/l extra traces 

2.5ml/l root tonic

large.IMG_4881.JPG

large.IMG_4880.JPG

The second plant looks a little twisted, not sure if this is maybe a slight ph problem or genetic but it seems to be growing out of it already.

Until next time 

Thanks for popping in  :yinyang:

• Like 12

Still showing great growth for such little plants these gorilla girls are going for it.

Still being fed the same amount but now having to water them daily to keep them wet, they also received a foliar spray of maxicrop seaweed last night.

large.IMG_4912.JPG

The twisted plant seems to have sorted itself out, I think I will probably get them potted up in a few days.

Thanks for popping in

:yinyang:

• Like 15

Good luck in the comp mate, gonna be good to see what you can do with these , they seem strong genetics judging by other peoples diaries. 

• Like 4

@Openairbudcheers man, they seem very strong and vigorous so far.

Day 20 veg and the girls yesterday received their first pot up, feed strength has increased to

1.5ml/l A and B

3.5ml/l extra traces

2.5 ml/l root tonic.

large.IMG_4946.JPG

Short but Sweet :yinyang:

• Like 11

Looking good there matey!, i was contemplating 4 of the SS's GGirl to go in coco, to keep 4 BF dos e dos #33's in hydro company.... :smokin:

• Like 3

Nice healthy plants, everyone seems to rate this strain highly. Im growing them myself to see how they compare to Dinafems version.

Good luck with the rest of the grow but doubt you will need it.

Toke...

• Like 2