Sweet Seeds Gorilla Girl - Golfs Diary

golf.007

First up a big thank you to all the kind folk at Sweet Seeds for putting this great competition together and allowing us all to enter thank you.

After much daydreaming on what to grow and how many I have decided as I have never grown anything with gg in it to go for two Gorilla Girls for my Sweet Seeds diary. 

large.IMG_4825.JPG

The seeds all look in great shape a nice size and colour, two are now in water soaking for an hour then will be planted in small pots in damp canna coco and sat on a heat mat, should have them poking through in a few days,

until then :yinyang: thank you.

• Like 20

good choice, ill grab a seat in the corner, and watch the magic unfold. 

Is the kettle on yet?

Good luck with these mate, hope you smash it. 

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 6

@golf.007 Hi ya bud, best of luck with these, I'll defo follow along as my seeds arrived today and these are one the ones I chose, how could you not lol 

And if you do put the kettle on yet, 1 sugar in mine please boss, little splash of milk. Champion.

GV.

• Like 6

You won't regret having picked Gorilla Girl.  She is no light weight in any respect.  Vigorous, good yield, powerful high and strong flavour.  You will see :)
Good luck!

• Like 8

Gorilla Girl is a winner, cropped four myself last month, definitely the stickiest and hardest hitting out of the ones I grew - So much so I will be getting some more seeds via this competition.

Best of luck and enjoy the ride! :)

• Like 9

@golf.007 Yea the GG's definitely wanted to grow tall, tieing her down was my way at the time but I do think that topping is the best way for them....gutted I didn't take any clones as have Green Poison and Sweet Cheese but no Gorilla Girl :wallbash:

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 8

GG really enjoys being topped - being vigorous, she develops some strong side branches.. :yep: During the first weeks of flowering, she does become a bit stretchy, but not overwhelming.

• Like 8

I have grown her out twice now, once in last years comp, and had 4 in another grow. they all looked different, and some finished in 7 or so weeks, and the others were closer to 9.

atb with this one mate

• Like 7