Cream Caramel + Black Cream Autos

UKsFinest

large.7a3d0286-1782-463b-b0f1-94e1bde9fe01.jpg

I still haven't got the hangers was due on thursday, I will order another felt like the plants really needed a bit of extra light so I used paracord to hang the 200W CFL. I will be upgrading my lights next run but this is just what I have available right now.

Black creams are really shooting out alot of pistils I think they will be finished well before the cream caramels hopefully they will enjoy the CFL also raised it alot higher than the TS600 as it was producing quite a bit of heat temps are all good though :yep:.

• Like 10

Just now, highway_017 said:

I'd maybe say get a bit of LST going? you won't regret it if you do.. :george:

I was planning on LSTing to be honest but noticed the black creams wasnt really branching out at all so didn't do it I was assuming they like to be one main cola, I think I should with the cream caramels though they look like they would respond well to it I'll give it a try tomorrow :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

Fine choice of strains BTW.. Looking cracking :yep:

Cheers mate, I saw the Black Cream on a photo on insta thought I have gotta give it a go also the cream caramel I remembered from a cream of the crop last year so that was my reasoning with the strains. Next run definitely will be a scrog with photos

• Like 3

I'd leave the two back ones tbh and focus on the better suited plants up front. 

You can do the back ones but personally I don't think you will gain loads when i look into my plant predicter crystal ball vs impact on plant. Leave it be.

Also they are looking a bit hungry.

Enjoy your Sunday folks

Dr Blackpool lol

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I'd leave the two back ones tbh and focus on the better suited plants up front. 

You can do the back ones but personally I don't think you will gain loads when i look into my plant predicter crystal ball vs impact on plant. Leave it be.

Also they are looking a bit hungry.

Enjoy your Sunday folks

Dr Blackpool lol

Thanks man exactly what I was thinking, hopefully now with extra light they will start to come along a bit better know it's not the ideal setup, I have been just feeding biobizz grow and now adding calmag and will add bloom next time I water. Cheers :bong:

• Like 4

The black creams are in proper bud mode now still not much happening with the cream caramels they haven't really grown much over the last 4 days the BC have both started to form nice buds but nothing really to report on the CC they have pistils but not many so hopefully soon will start to see some buds forming as I'd like them to finish around the same time so I can dry them all inside the tent. Also moved both BC under the CFL as they have stretched quite a bit and are taller than the CC. I'll post some pictures later today.

• Like 3

Back with some photos guys and fed them yesterday with 2ml/L Biobizz grow 1ml/L Bloom and 0.5ml/L PM Magne-Cal+. The cream caramels are looking so thirsty I'm going to up the feeds to 3ml Grow and 1.5ml Bloom and continue with the cal-mag at 0.5ml? but the Black Creams are nice and lush green now since I've fed the magne-cal they have perked up a bit. 

Cream caramels both look like they are about to start going into flowering mode anytime soon, there are pistils but growth has slowed over the past couple of days so should be flowering soon just hope they can perk up a bit. 

Black cream 1 is already purpling up and #2 is green so far.

Black creams on the left and Cream caramels on the right #1's front.

large.5df2b143e25fc_CreamCaramel1!.jpglarge.5df2b1d5815ff_CreamCaramel2.jpglarge.5df2b270598ec_BlackCream1.jpglarge.5df2b2d7051af_Blackcream2.jpglarge.1917ac5a-ca1b-4896-b84d-1c40211ed3c4hhhh.jpglarge.1a6e0adf-3845-49f0-a3dc-01b664a6ee55hhhh.jpglarge.1ac6005b-3274-4e1b-b3be-0721d0da5d78hhhh.jpglarge.1b6a462d-333d-428d-8db1-a94a59174b3ehhhh.jpglarge.3c7d6db9-d5b6-414b-bee1-0d06d4396979hhhh.jpglarge.50b04388-df53-4527-a099-1d5c8186b934hhhhh.jpglarge.78c4a3ab-3ab3-44bd-afba-638737d8859ehhhh.jpglarge.a205516d-db83-475b-9475-b407ca9bf148hhhhh.jpglarge.a465dcec-013c-4ea4-900b-de92c86675ebhhhh.jpglarge.aff6577a-d605-49b9-8c47-1b37da6ede0bhhhh.jpglarge.f33ffe63-1476-49d8-a7ab-7373740f71ec.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, highway_017 said:

2 hours ago, highway_017 said:

They need more light ASAP! :unsure:

Yeah you're right, I thought id be able to upgrade to a 315W CMH, but funds have all run out at the moment this is all I have to work with :wallbash:the TS600 covers a 2x2 area so hopefully shouldn't be too bad but yeah not great unfortunately.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Yeah you're right, I thought id be able to upgrade to a 315W CMH, but funds have all run out at the moment this is all I have to work with :wallbash:the TS600 covers a 2x2 area so hopefully shouldn't be too bad but yeah not great unfortunately.

Just get it right on top of them without bleaching them. That will be plenty.

• Like 1