Cream Caramel + Black Cream Autos

UKsFinest

Hi guys started these off looking to do a diary and thought id let them get established before I start the diary. 

They all popped up above the surface on 05/11 and haven't had any issues really one of the cream caramels seemed a bit like a runt but it's caught up nicely. 

I've had an issue with one plant yellowing completely but it doesn't seem to of effected its growth at all infact it's the biggest (cream caramel #1).

My nutrients are bio bizz grow, bloom and top max, liquid seaweed and mollasses. I will be buying some cal mag too. 

I have been foliar feeding with liquid seaweed at a really weak mix only quarter of the suggested dose. 

I am currently watering with tap water and bio grow at half recommend 0.5ml/l 

My soil is Jack's magic mixed with perlite and worm castings.

My pots are 20L fabric pots but are only filled to about 15L each. (Ran out of soil noob mistake) I should have ran down the road and grabbed more soil.

For my tent I am using a 100x100x180 grow tent by Mars Hydro.

For my lighting I have a TS600 by Mars Hydro. I am looking to upgrade this to a 315w CMH but doesn't look like I will be able to this run I have a 300w CFL I will put this in next week.

Temperature control I have a oscillating tower fan and 4" cheapo carbon filter and 4 inch extractor 4 inch intake fan. Will be upgrading the extractor to a 6 inch inline fan next week. 

Pics to follow hope you all enjoy.

• Like 9

best of luck ..cant go wrong with either strain i say ..and both very nice but different smokes ..

• Like 3

11 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

best of luck ..cant go wrong with either strain i say ..and both very nice but different smokes ..

Thanks man how's the best way to shrink the size of my photos so I can upload to the forum? Everything is too large to upload

• Like 2

im on linux so i use gthumb

not sure what all the cool kids use windows wise these days ..as someone who is windo$ oriantated ..but im sure they have a paint programme built in that you can resize images ..

• Like 4

Hi buddy!

You can search on google: 'resize images online'.  You will see how you find the solution to easily resize images. :v:

We will wait to see the photos, to see if you need help :)

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi buddy!

You can search on google: 'resize images online'.  You will see how you find the solution to easily resize images. :v:

We will wait to see the photos, to see if you need help :)

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Thanks I'll do that now 

• Like 3

Sorry for all the images being all over the place, ill try to keep it in order from now on the cream caramels are in front and black creams in the back, both black creams have pistils already. :yep:

Just noticed they look very yellow in my pictures only one plant looks yellow-ish in person, maybe the liquid seaweed or some kind of deficiency? really doesn't look it by eye though.  

Edited by UKsFinest
  • Like 3

On 30/11/2019 at 11:05 PM, UKsFinest said:

Sorry for all the images being all over the place, ill try to keep it in order from now on the cream caramels are in front and black creams in the back, both black creams have pistils already. :yep:

Just noticed they look very yellow in my pictures only one plant looks yellow-ish in person, maybe the liquid seaweed or some kind of deficiency? really doesn't look it by eye though.  

Buddy, some questions:

Does the substrate retain moisture a lot? It seems to be a soil that retains a lot of moisture and may not be the most suitable. 

Irrigation, how do you do it? Do you wait for the soil to dry?

You can use some fertilizer rich in nitrogen of organic or mineral type, to help in the vegetative stage. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Buddy, some questions:

Does the substrate retain moisture a lot? It seems to be a soil that retains a lot of moisture and may not be the most suitable. 

Irrigation, how do you do it? Do you wait for the soil to dry?

You can use some fertilizer rich in nitrogen of organic or mineral type, to help in the vegetative stage. 

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Thanks I used Jacks Magic, with some perlite and worm castings it doesnt seem to retain too much, I was spraying the surface and foliar feeding to keep humidity high at the beginning and to help get some bio activity started in the soil but I stopped this after about 14 days old now I just spray the surface when its dry and water every other day using bio grow now at 3/4 strength and using tap water not checking PH due to being in soil, I have just got a bottle of plant magic magne-cal + so I'll add some of this in the next feed and see how they respond

• Like 3

Day 31

Front is the 2 cream caramels and back the 2 black creams, the cream caramels are really coming along so far one has a really fat stem and looks like its going to bush out quite a bit it has had yellowing issues but seems like it hasn't affected its growth and the other cream caramel has just been really easy going considering it took longer to come above the surface than the others its really caught up and has had a nice lush green look throughout when the rest all have had slight issues yellowing out I can see already that they will be 2 completely different phenos. The black creams to be honest I'm pretty disappointed with how they are looking it looks like they will just be flowering out already and not really had a chance to get any branching.

I fed them today with 1ml/L plant magic magne-cal + and 1ml/L biobizz grow.

I will be adding a 300w CFL soon just waiting on the hangers to come. Also next run I will be doing photoperiods 4x Gorilla Girl with a scrog and 315W CMH I want to fill up the whole tent this is my first grow indoors for 9 years and I am still dialing in all my set-up and trying to improve on what I have along the way I'm learning alot from this grow and everyone on the forum it is a great community here.

Also anyone know when to add bloom with autos?

Edited by UKsFinest
  • Like 4

When they start to show the flowers. You can start using fertilizers for flowering. Always, follow the manufacturer's recommendations.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

When they start to show the flowers. You can start using fertilizers for flowering. Always, follow the manufacturer's recommendations.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Thanks that's what I usually do just didn't know if that was always the case with autos I'll give them some bloom next feed the cream caramels have started to show pistils too.

• Like 3

Still waiting for the hangers so I can add in the old CFL. I raised the light a bit higher to around 18" to see if they respond well to it as the yellowing could of been down to that maybe?

Also was thinking should I always feed with nutes every watering biobizz grow/bloom? I'm watering every 2-3 days when the pots are light temps are all good too.

Hopefully the CFL will give these girls a boost I really should of upgraded my light but just cannot afford it at the moment so the CFL and TS600 will have to do for this run. 

• Like 3