A little late to the party, but I've made it all the same :D

First up, thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt for getting together and giving us load of awesome free stuff!

I started 2 of each quick gorilla and OG cookies last night in levingtons M2 compost with a sprinkle of OG granules mixed. Hopefully I'll see life in 4 - 5 days.

large.15725577070521.jpglarge.15725577069880.jpg

They'll start off in the flower area while it's on a veg timer, then when I flower the current clones I'll move them into the 40 X 100 veg area under a 65W QB where they'll stay under they get too big or the other stuff is finished... 6 - 8 weeks... Plenty of time to do a bit of training on them.

Current temps in the flower area are 19 - 23°C at pot level, this is the only temp I'm interested in ;)

• Like 12

Thanks for starting your diary mate wishing the best results good luck in the competition mate 

Matt:skin_up:

• Like 2

Looking good doing gorillas and cookies to but the blueberry version will keep eyes on this as were about same stage :bong:

• Like 3

On 01/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, flighty said:

A little late to the party, but I've made it all the same :D

First up, thanks to @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt for getting together and giving us load of awesome free stuff!

I started 2 of each quick gorilla and OG cookies last night in levingtons M2 compost with a sprinkle of OG granules mixed. Hopefully I'll see life in 4 - 5 days.

large.15725577070521.jpglarge.15725577069880.jpg

They'll start off in the flower area while it's on a veg timer, then when I flower the current clones I'll move them into the 40 X 100 veg area under a 65W QB where they'll stay under they get too big or the other stuff is finished... 6 - 8 weeks... Plenty of time to do a bit of training on them.

Current temps in the flower area are 19 - 23°C at pot level, this is the only temp I'm interested in ;)

It it not "fashionable" to be a little late to the party? 

Your bank on time brother  :yep:

Welcome to this crazy collaboration grow off :headbang:

Bring it on  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark-Mark

Bang on que (4 days), I have signs of life above ground from all 4 seeds! One of the quick gorilla being the fastest.

large.15728884886071.jpglarge.15728884885390.jpg

Proper update on Thursday... Hopefully :D

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, flighty said:

Bang on que (4 days), I have signs of life above ground from all 4 seeds!

And it begins  ;)

Good luck brother  :yep: not that you'll need it ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

all the best with the grow @flighty Looking forward to especially the OGC as i'll be doing those too in 3 weeks time. Just thought i'd stroll in with mine once the party really gets going here. :yep:

All the best.

• Like 2

Hey @flighty so epic to see you back.

I just finished an outdoor diary with the quick gorilla and it really lived up to the name.  Was the stickiest highest yielding one I've grown so far so be great to see what someone who knows what they are doing gets from it.

Nice to see you around again

• Like 2

@Happyeccentric it's good to be back!

Sounds like you've had a busy year, hope the subbies worked out well for you, I saw you got one to finish ;)

Don't copy my indoor growing... I'm far better outdoors lol

• Like 2

Here we are a week after the seeds were put straight into compost, and all is going smoothly :D

Lights  18/6

Temps 20 - 24°C

rH 30 - 50%

The seedlings had their first feed yesterday of 2ml/l foundation and they sucked up around 150ml each.

During the next week I'll top up the pots with more compost where I can to help stabilise them.

large.15731531579622.jpglarge.15731531838143.jpg

large.15731519973570.jpglarge.15731531335921.jpg

That's your lot for this week :P

• Like 9

Thursday evening update time... I know, it's Friday lol

Things have been progressing well here and I am more than happy with the growth rate after looking back at last week's pics!

Environment:

Temps have been steady between 23 and 25°C, looks like I'm getting the area dialing in well with the cold weather. 

rH is still on the low side, 25 - 43%, even with all the other plants in there that are about to go into flower.

Feeds:

I have started to up the feeds as per the guide chart. I will not be following it exactly though, due to a potentially long veg period.

Friday evening the girls had 2.5ml/l foundation and shared around 800ml.

Tuesday evening I topped up all the pots with more M2 compost and fed them 3ml/l foundation and 1ml/l grow. With the extra compost they sucked up around 900ml.

Pics:

large.15738100406281.jpglarge.15738100193160.jpglarge.15738100579672.jpg

large.15738100847555.jpglarge.15738101597706.jpglarge.15738100846723.jpg

That's all for now :D

• Like 7