Revegging a flowered plant

well of the 3 i tried one has pulled through the other side a lot quicker than i thought to be honest.

but it does mean i have to get my arse in gear and build the mama room. lol 

large.IMG_0048.JPGlarge.IMG_0049.JPG

• Like 6

2 of them actually revegged but one didnt like the root trim and moving to a smaller pot and just died lol

think this one survived because of a lot more new growth before the repot,some leaves suffered the same way the one that died.

all looking good now.

so thanks @vince noir rock n roll star  ur advice worked a treat.

• Like 5

I had to reveg a plant once, it took ages for it to get going again, first it had single leaves, but once it did get going again properly, it was ok and normal ;)

Edited by cannathc

well due to me being bored and constantly changing my plans the reveg went so well she is going back into a bigger pot and flowered again. lol

she is going to make up the numbers with 2 old bagseed i have going on.

have taken clones from her which are heading to a mate who will keep her going so when these are finished  and ive stripped and rejigged the groom i can get some cuts back from him.

if all else fails i'll take vince the witch doctors advice and try another reveg. lol

i have just read about something called 12/12 from seed, a single cola plant might give that a go as well.

need to do more reading though as if it needs a big pot i wont be able to squeeze it in.

as i dont want to use my hso and sweet seeds yet (plans for them next year) going to use a wedding cake x triple og from vision seeds for this.

anybody recommend a pot size for a single cola plant 12/12 from seedling ?????

• Like 2

forget reveg that's easy lol

taken 8 cuts from her got 2 in the fridge and 6 gone to a mate.

bring on the reflower lol

large.IMG_0068.JPGlarge.IMG_0067.JPG

she will next be seen dropping in on my 5-20 yr old bagseed diary lol

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Would just cutting the buds off be better and leave all the internodes? Instead of butchering her to sawn wood? Do you think veg growth would be more induced ?

I was thinking of re-vegging and that it might save time using a pattern like this after flowering, switch back to 18/6 after trimming the root ball down to roughly 1/3rd its size based on the usual 11L square pot along with trimming the rootball I would trim each branch but leaving a node or two above my 30cm2 mesh and all while just feeding a higher N and P regime until it gets back in to form.

This period I expected to take a few weeks to a month and hopefully carry on vegging for a further month to reach the usual desired flowering height.

I can see I might have to trial this first rather then giving it a full shot after just summarising and reading a few topics online.

Thanks for the cool thread on the subject :)

• 3 years later...

Good read this thread, I've got an Apollo black cherry that's fire by the looks of her.

She's gonna be getting 24/0 any day now :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Bloody hell i remember this it was when i first started growing.

Wish i still had that plant was a lovely smoke.

Best advice do what vince said. :yep: