Kens Seabiscuit

zen-ken

11 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

Wow. 1 in 10.
That's incredible.. Although that sucks big time about the after effects.. :(

Your dab stuff looks absolutely insanely amazing. Hope you enjoy your celeberation man!

Cheers for the talk so far.. First time we have spoken so nice to meet you Ken. :yep:

Is that how you got into gardening then?

No....Im recreational smoker at heart....I love weed...I love growing it....been growing on and off 20 years or more just for personal....it just ended up saving my life as well

Wish I could just dab TBH and give up the baccy but Ive had a few disasters recently and some very bad luck so I need to stretch anything I get my hands on atm.

Few more days just to make sure the BCookies is good and Ill whack them in and watch em fly :yep:

Good to speak bro......been a bit elusive recently as lifes been a bit shite but im always about for RDWC questions

My best to you and yours

Ken

:hippy:

• Like 2

Just now, zen-ken said:

No....Im recreational smoker at heart....I love weed...I love growing it....been growing on and off 20 years or more just for personal....it just ended up saving my life as well

Few more days just to make sure the BCookies is good and Ill whack them in and watch em fly :yep:

Good to speak bro......been a bit elusive recently as lifes been a bit shite but im always about for RDWC questions

My best to you and yours

Ken

:hippy:

I love weed too. really. the whole process. really helps me with mental health and depression. I suppose in a way It's saved my life too although granted I feel like a giant twat for saying that to an ex cancer patient. lol

Wish I could just dab TBH and give up the baccy but Ive had a few disasters recently and some very bad luck so I need to stretch anything I get my hands on atm.

i used to chainsmoke joints for about 3 years. pretty much all day everyday. for the last year it was constant. i had tried to quit a couple times but always ended up
going back as had been offered joints and stuff at mates house or whatever and would take them. these days I know better. haven't touched a ciggie for months.
at the point where they smell bad to me and i don't want to smoke them anymore. only thing i miss is they have an amazing ability to make the shittest weed taste brilliant.

sorry to hear life has been rough recently. I tend to spend loads of time on here when i'm having a rough time of it. always online most times if you need to chat. :yep:

My best to you and yours

Thank you! Same to yourself. :yinyang:

You seem really cool! I'll try keep posted on the diary. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, highway_017 said:

always online most times if you need to chat. :yep:

Ty brother...kind words of members on here have kept me going belive me :yep:....time is something I usally have a great deal of as im sat around recovering still.

I can bang out a grow once in while when i stop fucking about and concentrate :rofl::rofl::rofl:

large.sbogkz1.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, zen-ken said:

Ty brother...kind words of members on here have kept me going belive me :yep:....time is something I usally have a great deal of as im sat around recovering still.

I can bang out a grow once in while when i stop fucking about and concentrate :rofl::rofl::rofl:

large.sbogkz1.jpg

that looks really properly top-shelf! :notworthy:

I just use clover MP but I was thinking of making switch to coco next run. I have a air pump in mail for making up PM essence. Could I use that with a bucket and make a diy dwc bucket?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, highway_017 said:

that looks really properly top-shelf! :notworthy:

I just use clover MP but I was thinking of making switch to coco next run. I have a air pump in mail for making up PM essence. Could I use that with a bucket and make a diy dwc bucket?

@badbillybob is your DIY RDWC/DWC guy.....Brilliant builds....I based my bespoke build and future build around them.

I loved coco/perlite....best bud ever when hand watered.....ebb and flood is fantatsic......then I thought I was clever and started on RDWC and found out I wasnt that clever :rofl::rofl:

• Like 3

On 28/11/2019 at 3:38 PM, zen-ken said:

I have just hit my two year remisssion date :thumsup: Im really pissed about losing the plants but Ive gotta be grateful for small mercies....dust meself off and carry on :yep:

Well this is both a good and a bad post :(

Sorry about the plants mate :(

Now onto a more positive note  ;)

2 years in remission, hell yeah :headbang:

Let's keep it that way ;)

Again, sorry about the plant issue :(

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1