Kens Seabiscuit

zen-ken

2 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@zen-ken looking nice, glad you got everything sorted and running smooth again.

Toke...

Its getting there.....fingers crossed this heater is fit for task.....I will find out tonight on lights out :rofl::yep:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, zen-ken said:

large.OGC!!!.jpg

Its a little crowded in there but Im hoping I can seperate them once Ive sexed the others

Crazy growth over the last few day's  :headbang:

Lovely stuff  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

love watching hydro growers do there thing plants always end up beasts lol 

nice to see this diary is looking good 

hope you get all the others sexed and everything separated bro

all the best 

matt :)

• Like 2

I added the cal mag till the base water was 0.3 EC

I then added the Runzyme and Foundation at 1ml each.

Then A + B to required dosages.

:yep:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Soooooooo.....Had to close this diary Im afraid.

The Luxuriottio turned out to be all male and I had a water problem.....By the time I had removed the mat of roots of males the OGC roots came with them... ruined...the gamble didnt pay off.

The OGC is solid and I would run it again straight away! :yep:

The Intense nutrients proved themselves as the pictures show.....I am in the process of re entering the competition.

I had problems re potting the blue cookies (my fault) so I am using the foundation and root stim (IN) for recovery.....The results are very pleasing and the BC shows great recovery from my f%ck up.

I will get the new diary up soon and pics.....I meant to do a before and after to show how well the IN have performed on the recovery but they bounced back too quick :yep:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Soooooooo.....Had to close this diary Im afraid.

The Luxuriottio turned out to be all male and I had a water problem.....By the time I had removed the mat of roots of males the OGC roots came with them... ruined...the gamble didnt pay off.

The OGC is solid and I would run it again straight away! :yep:

The Intense nutrients proved themselves as the pictures show.....I am in the process of re entering the competition.

I had problems re potting the blue cookies (my fault) so I am using the foundation and root stim (IN) for recovery.....The results are very pleasing and the BC shows great recovery from my f%ck up.

I will get the new diary up soon and pics.....I meant to do a before and after to show how well the IN have performed on the recovery but they bounced back too quick :yep:

Fuck. that's pretty crap. You seem unphased though. :blues:

Onwards and upwards. :bong:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

Hope new batch is recovering nicely for you atleast! :yinyang:

I have just hit my two year remisssion date :thumsup: Im really pissed about losing the plants but Ive gotta be grateful for small mercies....dust meself off and carry on :yep:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

I have just hit my two year remisssion date :thumsup: Im really pissed about losing the plants but Ive gotta be grateful for small mercies....dust meself off and carry on :yep:

Ah ok that's brilliant! not about the plants obviously. lol anything special planned for it? 

A really close family member of mine had cancer. it really is a terrible disease. they only went for the chemo a couple times but they still struggle with
hair falling out easily and other stuff like that to this. terrible disease but the chemo seems to be worse from sounds of it! another close family member went for the chemo
and it was screwed him. he said he didn't get any of the symptoms till the very last treatment which was only to prevent it returning as well. he has problems with his
hands and things now. Terrible stuff. Both family members are in remission from it too though so got to thank lucky stars for that at the end of the day.

Edited by highway_017
  • Like 2

Just now, highway_017 said:

Ah ok that's brilliant! not about the plants obviously. lol anything special planned for it? 

A really close family member of mine had cancer. it really is a terrible disease. they only went for the chemo a couple times but they still struggle with
hair falling out easily and other stuff like that to this. terrible disease but the chemo seems to be worse from sounds of it! another close family member went for the chemo
and it was screwed him. he said he didn't get any of the symptoms till the very last treatment which was only to prevent it returning as well. he has problems with his
hands and things now. Terrible stuff. Both family members are in remission from it too.

Yeah....gonna have a little celebration as I was given a 1 in 10 at most to make it this far.....A mate gave some of this earlier (could have given me more than a spliffs worth :skin_up:)

large.PuregoldcoldTC.jpg

The chemo has ruined me....hands, feet etc but I had weeks left tbf so they hammered me with chemo....isolation etc

My best to fellow warriors :flex:

Ken

:bong:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, zen-ken said:

Yeah....gonna have a little celebration as I was given a 1 in 10 at most to make it this far.....A mate gave some of this earlier (could have given me more than a spliffs worth :skin_up:)

large.PuregoldcoldTC.jpg

The chemo has ruined me....hands, feet etc but I had weeks left tbf so they hammered me with chemo....isolation etc

My best to fellow warriors :flex:

Ken

:bong:

Wow. 1 in 10.
That's incredible.. Although that sucks big time about the after effects.. :(

Your dab stuff looks absolutely insanely amazing. Hope you enjoy your celeberation man!

Cheers for the talk so far.. First time we have spoken so nice to meet you Ken. :yep:

Is that how you got into gardening then?

• Like 2