Kens Seabiscuit

zen-ken

Hola and welcome to the water garden (sort of like an adult version of the night garden :rofl:)

This will be run in RWDC using the intense nutrients line up.

I have choosen OGC for the first run of the competition (blue cookies will be the next entry)

I put them in for a 24hr soak......all have popped......Onward to the paper towels....we have three bursting to go....two lagging behind

I have put the three front runners in the root roit cubes as per usual and given a chance to the laggers (very unlike me)

They are in the prop now under a T5......fed a nice glass of plain water about 24 c....I placed them round the edge as the prop is already on for another project and I dont want them too wet at this stage.

Now seabiscuits......run for that finishing line :rofl:

:hippy:

• Like 15

9 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@zen-ken up and going already, bloody hell. Best of luck.

Toke...

Yeah man....the water garden is empty so Im starting now and hopefully get two done by the end date :yep:

• Like 4

@zen-ken good to see you up and running again, im hoping to get a couple a runs done myself but as usual we will see what happens. Just watch you don't light stress them with the leds and cmh/hps.

Toke…

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@zen-ken good to see you up and running again, im hoping to get a couple a runs done myself but as usual we will see what happens. Just watch you don't light stress them with the leds and cmh/hps.

Toke…

You know this brother....there is a lot of light in the water garden now.....think Ill just start with the LED and MH combo and save the CMH for when they can take it.

:yep:

• Like 4

One of the laggers caught up....the other I felt has fallen at the first hurdle (its germed just not running fast enough for my liking)

Its been sent to the knackers yard and the rest are heading for the first furlong. :rofl:

• Like 4

@zen-ken Your eager brother that,s what I like to see  :yep:

So glad we got the hydro and coco growers included in the grow off ;)

Let's do this  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

On 04/10/2019 at 9:40 AM, tokenroll said:

Just watch you don't light stress them with the leds and cmh/hps.

:v:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

On 05/10/2019 at 10:01 PM, grotbags said:

Hi @zen-kenget some pics up man!!...all the best with ur run, I've chosen the ogc and BBC aswell.... :yinyang:

I really need to brother....will sort it over the weekend....they just sat in the prop atm in the net pots.

Looking all lovely....just waiting for the root show before I bang in the main space

Been a hectic week for the dreaded C and appointments but Im back in the saddle now :yep:

• Like 3

This Intense nutrients and Dinafem collaboration is going to be the bollocks. Best of luck zen-ken. Good to hear things are on the up.

giphy.gif

• Like 3