The Padawans Pot Of Enlightenment

The Padawan

On 15/11/2019 at 8:47 PM, The Padawan said:

@vince noir rock n roll star tis an honour your highness 

I checked on her roots for the first time tonight. Slight bit of brown at the bottom but not too bad. So far she's been getting fed some fish mix and has has a heat mat under the runoff saucer to keep her warm. Ill be flipping her into flower tomorrow 

large.DSC_0580.jpglarge.DSC_0581.jpglarge.DSC_0572.jpg

:chef:

Love the root shots mate shows no shenanigans are going on  ;)

Progessing really well  :yep:

On 13/11/2019 at 4:21 PM, Ned Flanders said:

Also, can you speed up the timelapse? 

I think through YouTube you can speed up the video yourself? To 2-3 or even 4x faster? 

I'll have a look now mate :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

On 16/11/2019 at 4:44 PM, 2Fat2EatThat said:

I gave one of your images a slap round the chops and came up with this, went a bit moody on it  - 

large.image3A25398_Glitch_mix01-02-01_mix01_mix01_compress22.jpg

Thanks for getting creative in the PNC mate :yep:

Nice work which I know the members appreciated  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

Apologies for the lack of an update. My memory on my computer was full. I had to get an external hard drive and move some stuff about. She was shitting herself when i was trying to make a time-lapse. All sorted now! This movie brings us up till sunday past and the first week of 12/12 completed. Hope you all enjoy 

Thanks for looking

:haveadab:

• Like 9

On 27/11/2019 at 6:50 PM, The Padawan said:

Apologies for the lack of an update. My memory on my computer was full. I had to get an external hard drive and move some stuff about. She was shitting herself when i was trying to make a time-lapse. All sorted now! This movie brings us up till sunday past and the first week of 12/12 completed. Hope you all enjoy 

Thanks for looking

The first week of bloom is over and things look great ;)

Love the added time lapse videos mate, nice touch  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark 

Thanks dude. They are a pain in the hole to make lol

A weeks worth of growing consists of 10,000 pics to upload and sort through, shortening the night sequences and cutting any mug shots out of me. Those couple of minutes take me hours to make. Plus iMovie shits itself a few times whilst making it

Here we have the second week of 12/12 under mh and then the first 3 days under the hps glow. I hope you all enjoy

I decided to take her out of the tent for a photo shoot. She's getting fed 1ml/l of fish mix and bloom at the minute. 

large.DSC_0705.jpglarge.DSC_0712.jpglarge.DSC_0722.jpglarge.DSC_0724.jpglarge.DSC_0730.jpg

Thanks for looking

• Like 5

She is looking superb. Great roots and big trunk. I have seen some juicy stems on these OGKZ plants but none of mine had them unfortunately. Yours is going to be a belter mate. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, The Padawan said:

large.DSC_0725.jpg

Or that is the largest set of balls you have ever seen and he is about grow a dick to spunk all over your tent. 

• Like 2