The Padawans Pot Of Enlightenment

The Padawan

Hello everyone.

This is def a late entry to the party but I've been working in the background trying to create a time-lapse for my pot noodle attempt at the crown. Things haven't went well lol

I set off to asda a few weeks ago in search of a pot worth enough to house these seeds! I spoke to head of the noodle aisle and he assured me if i wanted to grow the finest cannabis known to man it would have to be in none other than this limited edition pot

large.DSC_0344.jpg

I took his advice and set about soaking my root it cubes at once

large.DSC_0349.jpglarge.IMG_20190918_174726.jpglarge.DSC_0350.jpglarge.DSC_0354.jpglarge.DSC_0358.jpg

All tucked up in their new beds. I placed them into my diy veg cab and put the go pro into the prop. I set it to take a pic every minute. I don't have a spare battery so i was constantly checking and charging as i eagerly awaited them to pop their heads up. I didn't want to miss that first bust above ground.

large.IMG_20190922_145020.jpg

I think this is where i may have gone wrong! I waited for around 1 week before i had a peep. I could see a tap root out of 1 so i covered it up again, kept the cubes moist but nothing. I had the light on at all times. This is not how i normally do it but i wanted to get them coming out of the cubes.

Another week passed and still no sign. I decided to open them up to have a look

large.IMG_20191003_122304.jpg

They both looked very similar. They've germed but then stopped dead.

I had to go away for a few days holiday so there was no point trying to start my last one until i got home. This morning i have germed my last seed so fingers crossed it'll show its head. Ive went back to how i normally do it on top of the cab in darkness

large.IMG_20191003_122453.jpglarge.IMG_20191003_122529.jpg

As soon as i see life ill get the go pro back in there and hopefully get my time-lapse up and running. 

:chef:

• Like 9

Fingers crossed mate for the last one. I got a feeling she will be a good one. 

Edited by ROCKSTEADY6
I can't spell.
  • Like 4

Hey dude, an welcome to this getting bigger now mad house, that was an unlucky start, but the last one will be the one...

Good PnC luck with it...

• Like 3

Looks like Canna noodles back on the menu! My final bean has germed!:toldya:

This is my first attempt at a time-lapse so be gentle lol

• Like 10

On 06/10/2019 at 0:22 PM, The Padawan said:

Looks like Canna noodles back on the menu! My final bean has germed!:toldya:

This is my first attempt at a time-lapse so be gentle lol

Welcome to the craziness that we call the Pot Noodle Container my friend  ;)

A late start but starting well :yep:

Let's see how you handle this challenge, bring it on  :headbang:

Love the added time lapse buddy  ;) very cool.

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

Thanks @HSO-Mark it's awesome to be here. I'm having some bad luck in my tent at the moment so a bit of fun should lighten the mood

@TheGreenShabeenReturns thanks dude but it's a very simple setup. A go pro I bought a while back for a family holiday, that's gathering dust. And imovie on the mac to edit. Set it to take a pic every 60 seconds and away she goes. Worst bit is waiting lol

• Like 1

You got this mate :pitchfork:

If I attempted a timelapse I think of end up pissing around with Lego in there haha but definitely interesting. Iv watched a few plants in flower in time lapse on YouTube hypnotising. You going to do the entire grow?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, michaeldbc said:

You got this mate :pitchfork:

If I attempted a timelapse I think of end up pissing around with Lego in there haha but definitely interesting. Iv watched a few plants in flower in time lapse on YouTube hypnotising. You going to do the entire grow?

Lego characters ye say :eek: I think ill have to have a dig through my sons old lego stash. We have tons of it somewhere. Thanks for the idea. I love the way they sway when they grow in the time-lapse.

My lonesome girl got potted up into a starter pot yesterday.

large.IMG_20191010_161016.jpglarge.IMG_20191012_083227.jpg

and the time-lapse to date with a bit of music lol

The quality degrades when uploaded to the tube but after all its just a go pro 

All seems nice and healthy for the moment

Good luck noodlers

:haveadab:

• Like 10

Alright there @The Padawan 

Great start mate, and that time lapse video is cool as fuck man, is it even called a video anymore? Who knows, 

Good luck with your entry this year, and I’ll see you at the finish line.:starwars:

Oh I nearly forgot,

All hail The King :notworthy:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 6

Thanks for the warm welcome @Jibba jabba My gardening abilities in mud are very vague so ill give you all a laugh if nothing else and see if ill make it to the end.

I am going to name this beauty Leah. She is coming along lovely 

I managed to murder my current grow in the loft so today i stripped it all down and cleaned out my oxypots awaiting my next batch of seedlings to arrive. I thought it would be a good time to introduce Leah to my quantum board and give her some room to spread her wings

large.IMG_20191013_135525.jpglarge.IMG_20191013_135539.jpg

I have the light set at half power and its around 28 inches away, just giving plain water at the moment. I have biobizz grow, bloom and fish mix for feed.

I wanted to get the go pro shooting her a bit more from above. I have a tripod for my camera so i mounted on the go pro with a bit of string to secure it in place. I want to get one of those gorilla tripods for it so i can hook it onto one of the bars but this will do for the time being

large.IMG_20191013_140623.jpg

All the best Noodlers :haveadab:

• Like 7