The Padawans Pot Of Enlightenment

The Padawan

On 13/10/2019 at 3:49 PM, The Padawan said:

I am going to name this beauty Leah.

Cool name for this PNC lady  ;)

She looks super happy buddy and the videos are a nice touch ;)

Keep them coming  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the craic noodlers

There hasn't been enough hours in the day recently. Ive been chipping away at my groom build in the loft and trying to make the time-lapse movies, they take ages as my computer shits itself when uploading that amount of pictures. Sorry for the lack of activity in my diary but heres how she's been getting on. I have another weeks worth of pics in her new vessel after this so will hopefully have another one soon

I decided it was time for her to move on to the limited edition @vince noir rock n roll star King Noodle vessle

large.DSC_0483.jpglarge.DSC_0484.jpglarge.DSC_0486.jpglarge.DSC_0498.jpg

She's decided to lst herself and apart from a bit of leaf burn I don't think she looks too bad?

Thanks for looking :haveadab:

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

id say its a definate top  three ..even if it doesnt finish ...

Yea I don't think I'm gonna make the time frame. Starting late and loosing two seeds set me back big time. 

Then I had to start another main grow and they are at least 2 weeks away from flowering :eek: I'm hoping for a quick finisher lol

Thanks for the kind words King of the noodles

• Like 3

Alright Noodlers, Hows it goin

Heres a little update of how she's getting on. Im hoping the hydro plants will trick her into keeping up with them, they grow so fast!

She was showing some sort of deff on 2 fans but it didn't seem to get any worse or spread. My watering practices are pish poor as i keep forgetting i need to actually water it. it was around every 2 days here but now I'm thinking it should be every day due to pot size and feeling light 24 hrs later? Im not used to this mud growing! Last night i thought she was starting to look a bit pale so i started to feed with .5ml fish mix 

Thanks for looking

• Like 6

On 30/10/2019 at 8:05 PM, The Padawan said:

Yea I don't think I'm gonna make the time frame. Starting late and loosing two seeds set me back big time. 

Then I had to start another main grow and they are at least 2 weeks away from flowering :eek: I'm hoping for a quick finisher lol

Thanks for the kind words King of the noodles

You should meet the time frame mate as if I recall we pished the finish date back to Jan 31st 2020 ;)

The latest I would veg for would be Nov 15th as that gives the rest of November, all of December and crop out just in time for the finish date ;)

Be close but doable  :yep:

I personally would up the waterings to once daily from now on and not every other day mate :bong:

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

Alright there @The Padawan

Looking great mate, :skin_up:

A really nice amount of growth since last time, as Mark said 

On 06/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, HSO-Mark said:

You should meet the time frame mate as if I recall we pished the finish date back to Jan 31st 2020

So a few more days veg then get her flipped, then it all go for the finish line.

Are you going to pot her up into a king or are you going for the standard pot?

All Hail The King :notworthy:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

Howdy doodles pot noodle dudels! 

Aren't you afraid of uploading videos to youtube? Sketchy no? 

Also, can you speed up the timelapse? 

Also, I'm really loving your writing style and approach, definitely watching this one. 

Good luck. 

Thanky doodles. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Padawan said:

She's already in the King size pot. Did you not see my limited edition King 

I remember your pot now that you have reminded me, must be something wrong with me eyes :eek: I did look but failed to see.

Shes certainly shot up a bit since the last vid.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Ned Flanders cheers buddy.

I'm not worried about the videos. Its a fake account using fake email and vpn etc. 

The time-lapse movies can be set to pretty much whatever speed you want. You can't have them too fast or it's not smooth looking on the playback. A 2/3 minute movie is around a weeks worth of growing. 

:yinyang:

• Like 3

ahh looking superb ..as expected from such a mighty vessle for growth ..the king appreciates the worship 

Smug Animated GIF

• Like 3

@vince noir rock n roll star tis an honour your highness 

I checked on her roots for the first time tonight. Slight bit of brown at the bottom but not too bad. So far she's been getting fed some fish mix and has has a heat mat under the runoff saucer to keep her warm. Ill be flipping her into flower tomorrow 

large.DSC_0580.jpglarge.DSC_0581.jpglarge.DSC_0572.jpg

:chef:

• Like 6