Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow off!

Dinafem-Mark

13 minutes ago, monster69 said:

@Dinafem-Mark @Intense Nutrients Matt

got another parcel today...wasnt expecting all of the goodies thany you very much

quick update.... potted seeds into some mud on saturday upto now i got 2 above ground

will be putting my giary together in a day or 2 when i have some more life..

large.IMG_20191015_123542601.jpglarge.IMG_20191015_123529881.jpg

Time to get this rocking  ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

:magic:

Nice to see the nutrients have started landing time to smash it best of luck to those that have entered :thisbig:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, flighty said:

Got my nutes today too.

@Intense Nutrients Matt appreciate the plain packaging, my neighbours took it for me :yep:

Stealth is a priority so we don't have big colourful boxes or logo labelled tape screaming look what I am doing lol

glad you have got sorted 

atb

matt :)

• Like 5

Me too, many thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark and @Intense Nutrients Matt Nice and stealthy plain packaging too for both seeds and nutrient pack.

I did not expect the full range of Organix but will certainly be using them for the Dinafem grow and beyond, never used any root stimulants or runzyme but looking forward to trying out these.

The grow and diary will definitely start in around 4 weeks time. :yep:

All the best.

large.5da6190d6693b_OrganixIntenseNutrie

medium.5da4a7683f490_ocgandbcseeds.jpg.e

• Like 5

3 hours ago, flighty said:

Got my nutes today too.

large.15711539284560.jpg

@Intense Nutrients Matt appreciate the plain packaging, my neighbours took it for me :yep:

My neighbour took mine in too was really surprised at how much we got really looking forward to getting started. 

Think we are all winners already with the free seeds and nutes 

Edited by ineedofusername
  • Like 10

team back at HQ decided to let you all have a go with the complete set so everyone can see how good our line up is.

I can tell you its great but in 6 months everyone who took part will have had hands on experience with our range and the diarys to show what they think of our product

multiskilled multistrain multimedium old skool grow battle its gonna be a right brawl lol 

:boxing::starwars::badass:

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, ineedofusername said:

Think we are all winners already with the free seeds and nutes 

thats what i was thinking lol

before we start we are all winners no matter how good or bad our grows are and some of mine have been bad lol

once again many thanks to the teams who have made this possible for me to win before we get started lol:toot: