Critically Quick!

Exhale

Damn, they haven't slowed down have they, how do you work out what to feed them, they've got to be sucking up solution like a pump!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, joba said:

that is impressive @21 days :smokin:

1 hour ago, Leafneck said:

Agreed, that is very impressive for 21 days! I bet you notice the growth each day with a strain so quick  

41 minutes ago, trichomehi said:

Damn, they haven't slowed down have they, how do you work out what to feed them, they've got to be sucking up solution like a pump!

They are absolutely firing on all cylinders, I thought Adama Traore was quick but these are lightning.

@trichomehi I use BioBizz so I follow the chart for the light mix with my medium and build the levels up slowly until I get a slight tip burn some times I get caught out and haven't brought the levels of feed up quick enough but a dose of Fish Mix usually corrects any issues. I usually max out the grow to 3ml and bloom will go up next week to supply the explosive week 4 bloom phase and so on.

I've been considering the Top Max and other additives but I'm getting such good results with just grow and bloom, root stim and fish mix that I don't really want to bother with anything else.

I only water them 500ml each so 4.5L every other day. I'm a bit cautious to over watering them especially under LED where the heat no longer rains down, they have a fan in there for air circulation which also helps lift the moisture off the abundant vegetation you see!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Exhale said:

They are absolutely firing on all cylinders, I thought Adama Traore was quick but these are lightning.

@trichomehi I use BioBizz so I follow the chart for the light mix with my medium and build the levels up slowly until I get a slight tip burn some times I get caught out and haven't brought the levels of feed up quick enough but a dose of Fish Mix usually corrects any issues. I usually max out the grow to 3ml and bloom will go up next week to supply the explosive week 4 bloom phase and so on.

I've been considering the Top Max and other additives but I'm getting such good results with just grow and bloom, root stim and fish mix that I don't really want to bother with anything else.

I only water them 500ml each so 4.5L every other day. I'm a bit cautious to over watering them especially under LED where the heat no longer rains down, they have a fan in there for air circulation which also helps lift the moisture off the abundant vegetation you see!

i'd be interested to see how these fair in a hydro set up..

• Like 3

As others have said for just day 21 in bloom the bud production is crazy  ;)

Now the vertical stretch has stopped let's see those buds explode  :headbang:

On 16/10/2019 at 4:45 PM, Exhale said:

Personally I would not change a thing buddy :)

Your current feed regime is working pretty perfect. I would not add anymore nutrients as the old saying goes "if it ain't broke don't fix it" :yep:

Until next time  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 10/16/2019 at 4:45 PM, Exhale said:

@trichomehiI usually max out the grow to 3ml and bloom 

Ive always cut the grow nutes out after the first 2 weeks. Everything I've read seems to say the same.what benefits is there to using nitrogen during the blooms phase ? 

• Like 1

Flowering - Day 28

4 weeks has flown watching the ladies stretch, bud up and start to fill out.

Half way line, or just over.

large.20191023_082907-996x747.jpglarge.20191023_082853-996x747.jpglarge.20191023_082842-996x747.jpg

10 hours ago, harrygrout said:

Ive always cut the grow nutes out after the first 2 weeks. Everything I've read seems to say the same.what benefits is there to using nitrogen during the blooms phase ? 

I did that my first 2 grows through advice I had read but my plants were suffering, woody stems yellowing leaves and the flowers weren't great. When I followed the BioBizz guide and saw some videos it was advised to build the feeds together so I followed that with greatly improved results like you see here.

Nitrogen is still an important element even in Bloom, I never cut it out where as I cut the bloom feed in the last week and reduce the grow feed but never water with plain water.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, seb88 said:

Nice work! They look well fat for 4 weeks in :ohmygod:

Cheers matey, I think these are a week ahead with the Ruderalis genetics in as the plants crowned during stretch so they could well finish in the advertised period! 

The smell has changed over the last week as well, started out with that generic slightly skunky odour to now full on skunk with a couple of the plants having a sweet sickly energy drink odour similar to the Cheese rip offs a few years ago.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Exhale said:

Flowering - Day 28

4 weeks has flown watching the ladies stretch, bud up and start to fill out.

Half way line, or just over.

large.20191023_082907-996x747.jpglarge.20191023_082853-996x747.jpglarge.20191023_082842-996x747.jpg

I did that my first 2 grows through advice I had read but my plants were suffering, woody stems yellowing leaves and the flowers weren't great. When I followed the BioBizz guide and saw some videos it was advised to build the feeds together so I followed that with greatly improved results like you see here.

Nitrogen is still an important element even in Bloom, I never cut it out where as I cut the bloom feed in the last week and reduce the grow feed but never water with plain water.

Good advice, i do the same in hydro.

• Like 6

Cheers @golf.007 I missed your Alien Rift seeds buddy! Gonna have to send a sub in again though for your Moonshine Haze cross if they are there come end of the month. Have you grown any of them yet?

• Like 2

I haven't grown any of the moonshine crosses yet but planted 20 odd yesterday to search though. I still have plenty alien rift f2 seeds that I will send in I didn't know they had all gone:yinyang:

atb

• Like 3