Critically Quick!

Exhale

@Dinafem-Mark it's been a pleasure 100% the buds got a bit mixed up so I'm sure I'll find the other flavours if it hasn't been overpowered by that sweet skunky stench that's a common theme in some of them, it really is overwhelmingly strong my jars are sealed and there's still a strong background stench in the cupboard I keep them in!

I'm going to buy another pack of these, to go with the 4 I have left, at some point next year to try and find No. 2 and No. 9 again.

I'm also going to check out the Critical Cheese and Critical 2.0 as this strain has hooked me just a bit mate. :yep:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Exhale said:

I'm going to buy another pack of these, to go with the 4 I have left, at some point next year to try and find No. 2 and No. 9 again.

That's what I like to hear ;)

You should find #2 & #9 again pretty easy mate :yep:

Did you ever think of a re-veg? 

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Did you ever think of a re-veg?

I did mate but as I had to dry in the same space I grow in it was a no go, I've got no other space even for my tiny prop tent to go at the moment. After I have a new years clear out here and regain some floorspace in the mancave I will have a dedicated veg/clone/drying space.

The other half really has taken the piss with her bits lol and now she's added all the boxes from the loft with xmas decorations in there "it'll be alright in there until the decs come down" yeah no worries love im not keen to be getting on with anything.

:skin_up:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exhale said:

After I have a new years clear out here and regain some floorspace in the mancave I will have a dedicated veg/clone/drying space.

Got to keep the wife happy mate ;)

Happy wife happy life  :)

I'm sure after Xmas you'll regain that floor space lol

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Wow, I dont even know what to say.. what an amazing outcome considering you've new lights along with a near garden spider mite hostile take over, no lengthy time spent trying to tie them down just a simple topping procedure and usual maintenance..

Exceptional result, quality :D

• Like 3