Crystal Candy, Cream Caramel, Cream Manderine fv, Green Poison, Sweet Cheese & Gorilla Girl - The 2019 Sweet Seeds Shed Special

Inspiration101

Week 7 completed update.

I could chop down the Green Poison, there is ample bud there, there is space for more growth and maturing so will see what next week brings.

The Green Cheese are frosting up well and also still slowly moving upwards, they definitely have a few more weeks to go.

The Gorilla Girls are also very frosty and coming along nicely, going to be a very sticky smoke this one.

I have watched the some fan leaves go yellow and rusty, dry and crisp up, across the entire project.  I researched and found claims that cal mag deficiency due to me using BioBizz.  I have started feeding some Canna Trace Nutrients in with my feeds to try combat this little issue.

All in all, I am happy, coming close to the end, I have also changed the lighting back to 12/12 for the final straight.

Here are some pics:

Green Poison:

large.5dd10e0c1b866_GreenPoisonwk7.jpglarge.5dd10e0e402d5_greenpoisonwk7b.jpglarge.5dd10e0a406f4_greenpoisonbudwk7c.jpglarge.5dd10e077552c_greenpoisonbudwk7.jpg

Some Sweet Cheese:

large.5dd10e15305b5_SweetCheesewk7.jpglarge.5dd10e13a8f15_sweetcheesebudwk7b.jpglarge.5dd10e16dd114_sweetcheesewk7c.jpglarge.5dd10e11bb18f_sweetcheesebudwk7.jpg

Gorilla Girl:

large.5dd10eefa0204_GorillaGirlwk7.jpglarge.5dd10e05ac341_gorillagirlwk7budc.jpglarge.5dd10e03da689_gorillagirlwk7bud.jpglarge.5dd10e0205377_gorillagirlbudwk7b.jpg

And a quick shot of the 9 clones under a 125 CFL in a 40x40 tent kept at 19 degrees.  They have had a week in their new pots, later I will prune and top them and they shall remain on 24/7 for another week before getting a repot.  5 Sweet Cheese and 4 Green Poison:

large.5dd10e102a703_scandgpclones.jpg

This week I shall be smoking my newly dry Cream Caramel exclusively - Its fricking lovely :D

Until next week, keep safe, happy smokes, and enjoy yourselves!  :smokin:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All chopped down! 

I have a new job, my schedule for December has changed.  I will mostly be out the country - So spent this weekend chopping them all down.  They would have rotted and died else due to my upcoming absence from home. 

It's all in a hanging drying rack, should be able to bag n cure it at end of this week. 

A shame not to run another two or three weeks but the new job comes first ;)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 2