Crystal Candy, Cream Caramel, Cream Manderine fv, Green Poison, Sweet Cheese & Gorilla Girl - The 2019 Sweet Seeds Shed Special

Inspiration101

2 weeks later update! :)

All is cool, everything has been going to plan, so fingers crossed for this to continue.

The past two weeks the ladies have been switched onto a 12/12 light cycle, they have all stretched/grown considerably in this time.

I heard people say that Green Poison would be really lanky and take 10 weeks+ to finish, well based on what I have with my four - They are the most advanced into flower and haven't stretched out to high heaven either.  I am looking forward to seeing them all be the first to finish in the shed :)

So, two weeks down, a few more to go.  I shall continue with good feeding of Biobizz nutes and maintain 19 degrees minimum root temperature thanks to the 3ft tubular oil heater.

Here are some pics until the next update:

Green Poison:

large.5da21070c7ede_greenpoisonwk2.JPG

Sweet Cheese:

large.5da21074bb846_sweetcheesewk2.JPG

Gorilla Girls:

large.5da2106f38ff3_gorillagirlswk2.JPG

Cream Caramel bud shots, she is coming along lovely also, 8 big 6 inch++ buds forming up :)

large.5da2106c4a45e_creamcaramelbud.JPG

And another:

large.5da2106daaec1_Creamcaramelbud2.JPG

And finally a group shot, getting pretty full in the shed so think the timing of the flip was just right: 

large.5da21072bc4f8_groupshotwk2.JPG

Until next week I wish you all happy and safe smokes, I shall mostly be smoking Crystal Candy :hippy:  :smokin:  

• Like 8

Sunday update.  Week 3 of 12/12 is now complete.

Everything is going great.  Continuing with keeping the shed warm and feeding the ladies.  Just letting them do as they please.

No more words this update, its all pictures: 

Green Poison: 

large.5dac51b3bf32d_greenpoisonwk3.JPGlarge.5dac51b147440_GreenPoisonwk33.JPGlarge.5dac51afc3893_GreenPoisonwk3(2).JPG

Sweet Cheese

large.5dac51bb91bab_SweetCheesewk32.JPGlarge.5dac51bd22c4c_SweetCheesewk33.JPGlarge.5dac51be5bcd4_SweetCheesewk3.JPG

Gorilla Girl

large.5dac51acbc83c_ggwk34.JPGlarge.5dac51ae5c21a_ggwk3.JPG

Cream Caramel nearing the finish line

large.5dac51a5df166_creamcaramelwk3(2).JPGlarge.5dac51a8b37a6_Creamcaramelwk3.JPGlarge.5dac51a726e64_creamcaramelwk33.JPG

And the group shots, a nice blue light one to really see those buds happening :)

large.5dac51ba46974_groupwk3.JPGlarge.5dac51b57a9a4_groupwk32.JPGlarge.5dac51b6f037a_groupwk33.JPGlarge.5dac51b8bb2d2_groupwk34.JPG

Until next week, happy and safe smokes ! :)

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

WOW! :woot:

Is this a grow tent? Or a missile silo? :nuke:

Congratulations, you are doing a good job! 

Keep it up! Success, you have almost achieved it. :toldya:

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 2

Just 2m x 1m back of the shed.  I wish I had an aircraft hangar full of course :)

Shall do a week 5 completed update this weekend, things continue to go well so far..... Fingers crossed! 

• Like 4

A quick update with a twist.  I will show some pictures of the 5 weeks completed in flower later this evening once the lights go on.

For now, some clones.  A couple of weeks ago I took 5 cuttings each of Green Poison and Sweet Cheese - They rooted.  This morning they were potted into half litre spare pots with Biobizz Allmix.

They will now sit under a 125cfl on 24/7 and shall be topped a few times as appropriate.  They shall be fed just Biobizz Root Juice for the time being.

Here are some photos:

Ten cuttings, dipped in clonex, placed in a jiffy pellet, put in a tupperware box, cling film over the box to seal it.  Placed under a 65w bulb on 24/7 within a 40cm x 40cm tent.  Left alone!

large.5dbee2814ff2f_tenclonesrooted.jpg

Sweet Cheese clones:

large.5dbee27f87ca9_sweetcheeseclones.jpg

Green Poison clones:

large.5dbee27dd4fef_greenpoisonclones.jpg

Green Poison number 4 there I decided to bin, I felt its nicer to just have 9 clones in the 40x40 tent under a 125w CFL:

large.5dbee27c0f6c8_clonesintent.jpg

And there we have it, the next crop underway.  Later today, this evening, I shall do an update on the current project :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 3

Week 5 of 12/12 is complete.  As it is now cold west of London I have had the lights on 14/10 just to keep the shed a little warmer a little longer.  The plants don't seem to have minded.

There is a little upright oil radiator, plus the 3 ft tubular oil heater but still the ground temps are going as low as 14 degrees.  By the end of this week I have managed to get them to about 16, so not too bad.

Here are some shots of the current progress:

Green Poison on the far left and back, Sweet Cheese in the front and right:

large.5dbf37dfb163d_greenpoisonandsweetcheese2wk5.jpglarge.5dbf37ddecc10_greenpoisonandsweetcheesewk5.jpg

Sweet Cheese Front left and slightly on back left, the rest is Gorilla Girls: 

large.5dbf3817b93e1_sweetcheeseandgorillagirls2inbackwk5.jpglarge.5dbf3815df3c6_sweetcheeseandgorillagirlsinbackwk5.jpg

And finally, I have a 10 week Cream Caramel finishing off in the tent.  She will go one more week before getting the chop:

large.5dbf37db94a12_creamcaramelwk5.jpg

Until next week, happy smokes! :)

• Like 6

Yep they are coming along well, however I see I have the evil little spider mite bugs back again!

I think I can beat them on time but we will see.  Shall have to try clean the shed better for the next grow with the clones of Green Poison and Sweet Cheese.

Anyway, moving on, the Cream Caramel has been chopped down.  The leaves were starting to die and the buds were weighing down on the branches lovely :)

Here is a stack of photos:

Pre-chop:

large.5dc72db5bd64f_CreamCaramelFinished.jpglarge.5dc72db40ca7f_CreamCaramelFinishedanotherangle.jpg

The leaves taken off:

large.5dc72dba34152_CreamCaramelNoLeaves.jpglarge.5dc72db7e7ec1_CreamCaramelNoleavestoo.jpg

Close up of a branch:

large.5dc72daec4774_CreamCaramelBranch.jpg

Prepped for drying:

large.5dc72db09fa23_CreamCarameldrying.jpg

I look forwards to having a taste in a weeks time.

Tomorrow I shall do an update on the rest of the project which is now at 6 weeks 12/12 completed.

Until then happy smokeys! :smokin:

• Like 6

@tokenroll

Thanks, am hoping to take it nice and slow, should be couch lock material :)

@CannaKay

Week 6 of 12/12 is completed.  Although I have seen a bunch of spider mites starting to munch on the ladies I think for the time that is left on this project I need only be concerned for the Gorilla Girls maybe coming down a week early.  The Green Poison and Sweet Cheese are well on course for scheduled completion!

Firstly, the Green Poison.  What can I say, they have really been enjoying the nice environment: 16-25 degrees in the area, a good air flow from the passive intake next to them, a 6" hole.  Biobizz Fishmix, Bloom, Alg-A-Mic & Top Max have really ensured these ladies do well.   I could find myself chopping two of them down next week which would put them bang on 7 weeks, but I really want to maximize the yield of this crop so will run them for as long as I can get away with.

Here are some shots: 

large.5dc7e1d64a115_GreenPoisonwk6.JPGlarge.5dc7e1d3469be_GreenPoisonwk6(2).JPGlarge.5dc7e1d18c73d_GreenPoisonmore.JPG

On to Sweet Cheese.  These ladies have also done well in the environment.  I can see they are a little behind the Green Poison in terms of bud structure and maturity, but they are labelled as 9 week finishers - To be honest I think these will be ready before that but I shall try run them for as long as possible to max the amount of sweet cheesy smoke I can get :D

Here are a few shots of the ladies:

large.5dc7e1db8e3bc_SweetCheeseniceshotwk6.JPGlarge.5dc7e1ddb191c_SweetCheesewk6.JPG

The remaining ladies are Gorilla Girls.  Clearly more Sativa, lanky, sticky and falling about on thin branches all over the place.  I should have tied these to stakes or trained them much more but let them do their own thing, from my perspective these plants would make great scrog grows, they like to stretch big time.  All goes well with them, just have to continue on for a few more weeks and see how big the flowers get - I certainly don't need to worry about stickiness ;)

A few shots:

large.5dc7e1cf69966_GorillaGirls.JPGlarge.5dc7e1cc7cdf3_GorillaGirlsfallingoverwk6.JPGlarge.5dc7e1cabad24_GorillaGirlbudwk6.JPGlarge.5dc7e1c900502_GGbudwk6.JPG

I have some Cream Caramel buds drying at the moment, having been chopped down earlier in the week, here is a cheeky shot of a damned dense bud :D

large.5dc7e1c066827_CreamCaramelbuddrying.jpg

Before I forget, here is the group shot of the entire project.  Green Poison on the left, Sweet Cheese in the middle, and Gorilla Girl on the right:

large.5dc7e1d943e05_Groupshotweek6.JPG

I may do a quick update on the 9 GP and SC clones I have in the little 40x40 tent under 125w, suffice to say they are doing great and look forwards to me finishing this project, nuking the area and doing a quick clone run of some fast finishers.

Until next week I will be smoking my final nugget of Crystal Candy *cries* but shall be moving on to Cream Caramel *cheers*.  

Have a top n safe week all.

Insp :smokin:

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 5

That's a nice set up you have there, the gp's you got there look very nice, hope you get a nice smoke. 

The bud and leaf shape look similar to the ones I grew but not the structure. 

Hope that the bean I popped is gonna be a stout bushy one like you've got there, it's  12/12 from seed  so it shouldnt get as huge as the last time, I hope lol

• Like 3

Just now, CannaKay said:

That's a nice set up you have there, the gp's you got there look very nice, hope you get a nice smoke. 

The bud and leaf shape look similar to the ones I grew but not the structure. 

Hope that the bean I popped is gonna be a stout bushy one like you've got there, it's  12/12 from seed  so it shouldnt get as huge as the last time, I hope lol

Sounds odd doing a seed at 12/12 from the start, definitely not going to get the best example but if that's how it has to be then so be it!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Inspiration101 said:

Sounds odd doing a seed at 12/12 from the start, definitely not going to get the best example but if that's how it has to be then so be it!

This seed came from the same pack as the 6 x  6ft gp's  I grew a while ago, I'm growing  twigs konacookie 12/12 from seed and I'm amazed at the size of them, one is a meter tall and the rest is right behind her so I'm excited to find out how big she'll be 

• Like 3

On 11/13/2019 at 11:36 AM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Amazing results! :rolleyes:

@Inspiration101 You are doing an amazing job! 

Thank you very much for sharing with all of us! :wub:

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

Thanks, its nice to share :)

• Like 1