Kingslayer

8 hours ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

@ROCKSTEADY6I like a nice G12 CDM bulb, didn't realise that was what your using.

You've probably seen I use  multiple 35w digi control gear but also have 2 x 150w digi in back up if needed all using G12 fittings. Have you used them long? 

I've found adding a UVB bulb alongside gives an extra kick as most of the industrial lighting bulbs have UV block coating inside the glass. You can easily tuck a compact  low wattage UVB bulb in your space without any issue and time it to come on and off a few times during lights on. You can get small ones for reptiles etc for around £10 in all the usual places online.

It's cheap and I've seen a difference in overall health and flower quality when in use.

Hey 2fat. This is the first run with that little CDM in there. The ballast can change from 35w/50w/70w so I used a lower wattage bulb when it was warmer during veg. Now we have a bit chillier weather the big hitting 70 comes out. Your 35w fitting is sweet as, checked out in your diary ages ago. I do like these lower watt cdms. 

• Like 2

Quite happy with things this week. I defoliated a whole heap off over two nights but it doesn't look like it looking at the pictures. The buds might suffer as i have still been supercropping a little but hopefully not. Just a bend here and there. Plants lifting themselves out of the board pushing up. 18 days since 12/12. Only two of those are OGKZ in case you were not aware. Cuttings things fine with the lights so hope they have stopped. They seem to have. 

large.IMG_20191005_211348_compress8.jpglarge.IMG_20191005_212109_compress16.jpglarge.IMG_20191005_211551_compress20.jpglarge.IMG_20191005_213200_compress91.jpglarge.IMG_20191005_214148_compress11.jpg

• Like 12

im telling ya ..theres a 1000 litre reservoir of super soil under that cab and the roots be dangling in ..

• Like 4

What I’m hearing coming in from the whispers of the royal spy’s, is that the Rock is using the sachet of sauce in a slow release format...

Sneaky but inventive... lol 

:rockon:.....Rock...

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

im telling ya ..theres a 1000 litre reservoir of super soil under that cab and the roots be dangling in ..

Haha thanks guys. I wanted to go against the good guys to raise my game. I think this comp has done that. Vince wasn't it you that has the secret Ju Ju ingredient if I remember correctly? 

• Like 1

On 03/10/2019 at 0:22 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Took both of your advice and got stuck in, tentatively. I will go again tonight. Still windmilling in looking for some action. I will post some plant pics when they finish their hair cut. Change of bulb time today. MH out and 2200k 150w HPS and 3000k 70w CMH in. Plants very close to both light fittings. I have been amateurishly supercropping the highest tops with varying success. Temps starting to drop during lights off so I have a heat mat on order. Think it is coming from the south pole though as delivery seems an eternity. 

giphy.gif

large.IMG_20191002_220524_compress52.jpglarge.IMG_20191003_085038_compress73.jpg

It was time to pop that cherry mate ;)

Welcome to the defoliation gang  lol

It will pay of buddy I'm confident of that :yep:

By the look of things just the right amount of foliage removed which has freed up a lot more energy to be used by the remaing plant  ;)

Nicely done so far my friend  :cheers:

@Jibba jabba Thanks for the assist brother  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hi all. Plants seem to still be happy which is good. They are both very enjoyable to grow. We are now 24 days since I switched to lights on 9pm to 9am. I am currently feeding once per day and they are still under 150w of HPS and 70w of CMH. I tried to defoliate but it really doesn't look neat and tidy. I also started taking off the rubber wire I was using for LST if the plant was stable. 

The two on the left in the cab are OGKZ and the other is Blue Dream. She is a much richer green than the OGKZ but both look ok to me. Temps at lights off are about 20-21 and lights on it is 24 in root zone but gets up to 30 - 32 degrees by the end of lights on around the top of the canopy. Inside the canopy its 25 degrees. The cool tube runs at a temp I can put my hand on it and leave it there so plants actually seem to not mind the high temps too much at the moment. Plants have hopefully stopped their stretch as they got close to lights and will probably hit the filter. Just ran out of space. 

large.IMG_20191011_212837_compress83.jpglarge.IMG_20191011_215845_compress89.jpglarge.IMG_20191011_215910_compress78.jpglarge.IMG_20191011_213150_compress50.jpglarge.IMG_20191011_213127_compress68.jpglarge.IMG_20191011_213547_compress29.jpglarge.IMG_20191011_213635_compress23.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, InTheSystem said:

pot noodle jungle lol 

Yeah mate it is a messy jungle in there. Ugly as sin. Guess what though. Just quit my job to focus on the pot noodle haha. Last day end of October, harvest end of November. Work for myself from now on. Great day today.

I am off. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Yeah mate it is a messy jungle in there. Ugly as sin. Guess what though. Just quit my job to focus on the pot noodle haha. Last day end of October, harvest end of November. Work for myself from now on. Great day today.

I am off. 

giphy.gif

You quit your job for this? @HSO-Mark - I don't know exactly how you tally your points up when judging this, but surely that is worth sum?! lol

tenor.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

messy jungle

Or a well trained and nicely even canopy :cowboy:

Great work mate, looking real good in here.

Take it easy Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4