Ratdog's shot at the title, pot noodling with the big boys

On 10/10/2019 at 11:53 AM, Jibba jabba said:

On a serious note tho I am sure you’ll pull it back mate,

I don't think so mate, but she still going to produce so lovely sleepy smoke so...

Here's the damage, I've stripped the yellow leaves as I don't want to embarass her lol:wassnnme:

Day 48 into flower and she could be ready in a week

large.5da061b15f565_potnoodle1.jpglarge.5da061b37e8cb_potnoodle2.jpglarge.5da061b575129_potnoodle3.jpglarge.5da061b75742e_potnoodle4.jpg

I upped the feed but it didn't do anything and I can't keep her pot warm either, I think this started when I set up the hydro cloner with another 5" fan sucking any warm air out overnight as it's definitely been colder in the flat since setting it up, bummer!

• Like 8

kingly bubble wrap is available in the gift shop on the way out of the kingdom ..

• Like 3

On 11/10/2019 at 0:10 PM, ratdog said:

I don't think so mate, but she still going to produce so lovely sleepy smoke so...

Here's the damage, I've stripped the yellow leaves as I don't want to embarass her lol:wassnnme:

Day 48 into flower and she could be ready in a week

With so little medium it's all part of the challenge mate, very fine line with watering etc ;)

She still look on track to produce quite well, a definite contender buddy ;)

55 day's she could be cooked but I'm going with 60 day's mate :yep:

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 2

On 10/16/2019 at 8:41 PM, HSO-Mark said:

With so little medium it's all part of the challenge mate, very fine line with watering etc ;)

She still look on track to produce quite well, a definite contender buddy ;)

55 day's she could be cooked but I'm going with 60 day's mate :yep:

Until next time  :cheers:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

Day 55 in flower

Looking at the trichs she's screaming chop me! they are mostly amber so it's going to be night-night with this one I reckon lol

So I just chopped her, a real shame the other two seeds didn't survive, they had their stems munched by fungus gnat larvae afaics. Here's a few final pics of this lovely, super strong strain.

large.5da9bbd629067_potnoodle1.jpglarge.5da9bbd74d326_potnoodle2.jpglarge.5da9bbd8ce757_potnoodle3.jpglarge.5da9bbdab9ab7_potnoodle4.jpglarge.5da9bbdf06ac9_potnoodle5.jpglarge.5da9bbe0c1f59_potnoodle6.jpg

I would just like to finish off by saying a big  thanks to mark at hso for the free seeds and all the competitors who made this comp a good bit of fun and I might see you again next year!

over and out!

• Like 13

big round of applause from the king ..two excellent looking stinky stems .well done chap ..a great grow .

• Like 3

On 18/10/2019 at 2:30 PM, ratdog said:

Day 55 in flower

Looking at the trichs she's screaming chop me! they are mostly amber so it's going to be night-night with this one I reckon lol

So I just chopped her, a real shame the other two seeds didn't survive, they had their stems munched by fungus gnat larvae afaics. Here's a few final pics of this lovely, super strong strain.

large.5da9bbd629067_potnoodle1.jpglarge.5da9bbd74d326_potnoodle2.jpglarge.5da9bbd8ce757_potnoodle3.jpglarge.5da9bbdab9ab7_potnoodle4.jpglarge.5da9bbdf06ac9_potnoodle5.jpglarge.5da9bbe0c1f59_potnoodle6.jpg

I would just like to finish off by saying a big  thanks to mark at hso for the free seeds and all the competitors who made this comp a good bit of fun and I might see you again next year!

over and out!

And down she comes and what a pretty little plant :yep:

Congrats on the harvest mate ;)

If you get the chance remember the final weigh in when fully dry and cured of course  :bong:

Another diary I've thoroughly enjoyed following  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

big round of applause from the king ..two excellent looking stinky stems .well done chap ..a great grow .

On 10/18/2019 at 8:57 PM, InTheSystem said:

Great job mate, looks like some lovely smoke to enjoy ;)

On 10/18/2019 at 9:06 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Absolute pearler ratdog. One of my favourites. 

giphy.gif

On 10/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, marcjuna said:

Looked good

On 10/18/2019 at 10:45 PM, shire said:

Looks like you have ended up with some fine and firm sticky noodle , happy days :)

On 10/18/2019 at 11:01 PM, botanics said:

Nice one @ratdog  :yep: a job well done and looks likes a decent cook indeed! :eat: 

On 10/18/2019 at 11:03 PM, Amo said:

Looks really tasty, enjoy em...

another cool diary completed...

good luck...

On 10/22/2019 at 8:50 PM, HSO-Mark said:

And down she comes and what a pretty little plant :yep:

Congrats on the harvest mate ;)

If you get the chance remember the final weigh in when fully dry and cured of course  :bong:

Another diary I've thoroughly enjoyed following  :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

thanks for all the kind words chaps, and i have just weighed in the two humongous colas and they come in a 14 kg each lol

actually it was a very reasonable 9 grams :)

i have the OGZK x cheesexpsychosis in veg atm ready to be flipped in a couple of weeks i reckon.

thanks to mark and the gang at HSO for the generous gift of the seeds :) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

actually it was a very reasonable 9 grams :)

Very reasonable indeed mate and I'm happy if I get q sized colas in a 5L tub! 

Bossed! :guitar:   

• Like 3

On 20/11/2019 at 2:26 PM, ratdog said:

thanks to mark and the gang at HSO for the generous gift of the seeds :) 

My pleasure mate and thank you for playing along :yep:

Been a blast  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1