Ratdog's shot at the title, pot noodling with the big boys

Well, after much nail biting my pot noodle seeds have arrived and I have managed to extricate the neatly sealed seed pod and wetted the compost and popped one in a small pot to start as I want to give the little lady as much chance as possible, so that's all there is to say atm.

Not sure I could handle the contents of the pot, we will see :!:

As you can see, I have bucked the trend and gone for the OG curry flavour, I'm sure it says it's the best one for growing pot!

large.5d25f7fa70f44_potnoodlechallenge.jpg

laterz fellow noodlers, I will take this opportunity to wish all who enters the best of luck, but that's as far as it goes! :badass:

e2a, let it be known this is my first go at the comp, and I crossed a road to get my pot noodle!

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 25

Good luck, ratty - respect for the exotic choice, and non-king size *tips hat*

If mine actually roots in a 1" pot, I'll be joining the fray...if.

• Like 2

Just now, j.o.i.n.t said:

Good luck, ratty - respect for the exotic choice, and non-king size *tips hat*

If mine actually roots in a 1" pot, I'll be joining the fray...if.

Hello mate, I knew it was my destiny, but your eyesight doth fail you, it is for sure a king size :)

Just now, vince noir rock n roll star said:

35bzpy.jpg

best of luck chap ..

Ah, the gag reflex, always a winner. thanks vince :)

• Like 7

Just now, j.o.i.n.t said:

Heh, not got the reading glasses on. Oops.

Ok, then you're a pansy.  I stand corrected :P

lol

I need reading glasses, my eyes are going slightly hazy even looking at my keyboard but I need regular glasses too so it's not going to be cheap, that said I really should go through the glasses box at the aid centre,  hopefully they will have something that doesn't make me look like Dame Edna Everage.

• Like 3

Alright there @ratdog

I commend your choice of noodle pot sir, a brave move.:puke: you didn’t eat it did you?

Anyway I wish you good luck with it all this year, 

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 3

Nice one @ratdog. Great to see you back in the HSO section for the comp and giving the OGKZ another go. 

Any plans for training, topping, bending etc?

• Like 2

im not sure he has applied for the required permits for those growing styles yet .and of course with permits comes the taxes ..cough ..

• Like 7

6 hours ago, ratdog said:

Well, after much nail biting my pot noodle seeds have arrived and I have managed to extricate the neatly sealed seed pod and wetted the compost and popped one in a small pot to start as I want to give the little lady as much chance as possible, so that's all there is to say atm.

Not sure I could handle the contents of the pot, we will see :!:

As you can see, I have bucked the trend and gone for the OG curry flavour, I'm sure it says it's the best one for growing pot!

large.5d25f7fa70f44_potnoodlechallenge.jpg

laterz fellow noodlers, I will take this opportunity to wish all who enters the best of luck, but that's as far as it goes! :badass:

e2a, let it be known this is my first go at the comp, and I crossed a road to get my pot noodle!

you will be rewarded highly for your deed of bravery ..with only a look right and a look left as your defence ..you sir are a brave knight indeed ..

• Like 7

Well, it looks like I've officially joined the party

large.5d28928fd0504_potnoodlechallenge2.jpg

looks like a winner to me, what do ya'll think?

• Like 9

Star Trek Robert Picardo GIF - StarTrek RobertPicardo Voyager GIFs

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 6