Ratdog's shot at the title, pot noodling with the big boys

On 11/08/2019 at 1:54 PM, ratdog said:

Day 32 in veg here in the kennel, nothing much to report apart from the potting up, now we are on the road to riches! lol

large.5d500cc754416_potnoodle1108.jpg

Looking pretty good mate ;)

I see you've taken up a roll for @vince noir rock n roll star and :execute: her head off lol

Looks to have taken it well and recovering great :)

How much light is she getting my friend if you don't mind me asking? In watts  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2

14 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Looking pretty good mate ;)

I see you've taken up a roll for @vince noir rock n roll star and :execute: her head off lol

Looks to have taken it well and recovering great :)

How much light is she getting my friend if you don't mind me asking? In watts  ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Hello Mark, thanks for the kind words, she's getting 315 watts atm of CMH along with the others. In flower, it will be 630w

• Like 2

I was looking at the winning entry just now with Marks words about lighting in my ears, I agree I think she was a little slow off the block but I think it was the tiny pot, since Sunday she has really pumped out the side shoots and is looking to take off in the pot noodle pot up.

and as you can see she has straightened up now having some self-respect and stopped bowing to the "King"

buckle up peeps, it's happening lol

large.5d53f24461f84_potnoodle148.jpg

• Like 14

thats why they say arise when you get knighted ...it has arisen nicely 

will there be enough medium for the side branching to establish fully or will it produce chaffe only ...its why i dont top first time round with the noodles ..im never sure it will benefit them .

looking top notch now though chap ..onwards ..to the kingdom,

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

thats why they say arise when you get knighted ...it has arisen nicely 

good answer mate lol

will there be enough medium for the side branching to establish fully or will it produce chaffe only ...its why i dont top first time round with the noodles ..im never sure it will benefit them .

I guess we will see mate, I'm feeling confident though, my main concern with a decent root ball in such a tiny pot is watering, I'm thinking of a wick type affair if things get hairy.

looking top notch now though chap ..onwards ..to the kingdom,

cheers, so now I have rightfully taken my place at the round table, to the kingdom indeed!

• Like 4

a wick will work ..it just has to be the right material to wick up te right ammount of water ..i discovered a shoelace is probably the best wick for a noodle ,others will uptake too much too soon ..

thats roundtable knowledge right there .

• Like 6

Alright there @ratdog

Tidy looking noodle you have there, and rising to the Kings request.

Great job on the topping, that will help your side shoots and roots fill out.

I not too sure about all this wick talk going on, I think it is possibly a distraction, mine is getting a bit of water/feed every third day at the moment so no dramas here.

All hail the King.:skin_up:

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 7

On 8/14/2019 at 3:58 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

a wick will work ..it just has to be the right material to wick up te right ammount of water ..i discovered a shoelace is probably the best wick for a noodle ,others will uptake too much too soon ..

thats roundtable knowledge right there .

You are giving your secrets away mate, thanks

On 8/16/2019 at 8:06 AM, Serpent said:

Starting to go for it now @ratdog and won't be long before its giving the King a run for his money :yep:

Cheers Serps, lets hope the topping adds rather than detracts

6 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there @ratdog

Tidy looking noodle you have there, and rising to the Kings request.

Great job on the topping, that will help your side shoots and roots fill out.

I not too sure about all this wick talk going on, I think it is possibly a distraction, mine is getting a bit of water/feed every third day at the moment so no dramas here.

All hail the King.:skin_up:

Jj :yinyang:

I don't think it will be an issue now we are going into autumn, it was just a thought for the summer months.

Thanks for the kind words mate

• Like 6

It's now 39 days in veg here in the kennel

just a few shots to show how she is recovering from topping and starting to blossom

large.5d594ea56f418_potnoodle1808.jpglarge.5d594eac3feee_potnoodle21808.jpg

and proof it's only the pot that's doing the voodoo, along with the obligatory dogs hair on the bed

large.5d594eb42efdf_potnoodle31808.jpg

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, HippyHair said:

So do you veg for however long you want?

No mate, it has to be flowered and finished by 31st December, so I'll see how she goes for a week or two and then decide what to do. as long as I flip by the middle of October I'm golden lol

• Like 4

On 18/08/2019 at 2:15 PM, ratdog said:

just a few shots to show how she is recovering from topping and starting to blossom

and proof it's only the pot that's doing the voodoo, along with the obligatory dogs hair on the bed

Looking good Brother.

The long veg could be a brave move that could pay off well.

• Like 4

On 18/08/2019 at 5:16 PM, ratdog said:

No mate, it has to be flowered and finished by 31st December

I have just extended the finish date for 1 month so the official finish date is now

January 31st 2020 :bong:

On 18/08/2019 at 2:15 PM, ratdog said:

She's recovering well mate and thanks for the multiple angle shots to show no shenanigans  :bong:

Looking on track my friend  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 2