15 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Kids be back in school too which makes daily checks/looking after a shit lot easier too like.

It's a no brainer brother. Wait for the kids to go back, early September the temps will be way more manageable  :yep:

You could potentially utilise outdoor light but that could cause issues with pests if brought indoors from out ;)

Personally I would hold of until the 1st of September. Start germination and by the time you have babies you'll be rocking and good to go :headbang:

Patience is a virtue buddy  ;) only taken me 40 year's lol

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 29/06/2019 at 0:03 PM, Dodgee said:

Okay well another dodgee adventure begins!

Poor spelling/Atrocious grammar/Haphazard updates/ Shite photography...

We got it all!

But if you can put up with the nonsense we might see some interesting things along the way.

So I somehow managed to blag myself some bags of magic mud.. By all accounts this stuff is the shizz nizz, the bees knees, all singing, all dancing all bah a bleeding blowjob compo!!

AND wait for it.... You just add water. Couldn't be simpler than that right?  Even an idiot can't fuck that up surely you say??

We shall see! 

All this supersoil/no till malarkey is completely new to me so expect a few fuck ups along the way but I shall do my best like.

Where are we then, 4 x 40L fabric pots have been filled with a bag each of ecolife, and 2L of water per pot have been added,

large.IMG_20190629_082832-780x1040.jpg

Next i opted for these mulch mats made from jute, they just seemed a quick easy fix hopefully my laziness doesn't kick me in the balls at a later date,

large.IMG_20190629_083403-780x1040.jpg

Next i divided 100g worms between the 4 pots, I say I divided but it fair to say the bulk went in the two front most pots, I'll pickup some more,

large.IMG_20190629_083546-780x1040.jpglarge.IMG_20190629_083538-780x1040.jpg

next up I installed a blue mat in each pot and placed the feed lines in a 5L  jug of water,

large.image-780x1040.jpg

I'm gonna leave them a couple of days to hydrate properly and for the worms to settle in.

meanwhile I'll germinate 5 x dinafems og cookies, the 4 strongest looking will go into these.

Next update will be in a few days when the lil ladies get into there new beds for the next few months..

Many thanks @diyleduk for the chance to try this stuff out, if you see any obvious mistakes be sure n shout plz mucka!Lol

Thanks for looking folks, for now take care n I'll be back soon 

Nice1 dodge

Thanks for sharing your experience, @Dodgee. Got a lot of valuable information from your diary. Sad you didn't get it to final stage but experience and sharing is most valuable result of all. 

What is tent's size you used.? I am looking for similar setup with minimum 4 pots in. 

Thanks 

Edited by Canna Denfour20

Thanks @Canna Denfour20

If you have the time this diary gives a much better example of what the soil and lights are capable of.. 

The first round in that diary is water only with the ecothrive soul, the second I used some feeds.. 

The tent in both diaries is a 80cm2 by 180cm height. 

Hth

50 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Thanks @Canna Denfour20

If you have the time this diary gives a much better example of what the soil and lights are capable of.. 

The first round in that diary is water only with the ecothrive soul, the second I used some feeds.. 

The tent in both diaries is a 80cm2 by 180cm height. 

Hth

Great. Thanks a lot for sending me into right direction, mate. Got plenty time as I am only 40 y.o. :cowboy:

Edited by Canna Denfour20