Just a quick apology for the slow start in here folks.

Bare with, things will be cooking soon.

• Like 4

No apologies need’d m8, we all know this is a waiting game.

An enjoy reading all diary updates when they can be posted...

Good luck...:smokin:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Just a quick apology for the slow start in here folks.

Bare with, things will be cooking soon.

Don't be daft buddy, no rush  ;)

Good things come to those that wait :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 05/07/2019 at 3:51 PM, Mimicker said:

Dinafem genetics, ecolife soil & knock off blu mats, what's not to enjoy. Subbing for sure!!

My kind of party :headbang:

Mark...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay folks, these four girls are currently languishing near the bathroom window.

large.IMG_20190718_140827-1248x1664.jpg

I've got a mite problems upstairs so the last crop is down n drying (early but I don't care it's all getting made to oil anyway).

Soon as that's out (won't be long in this weather) I'll bomb the loft and move these girls upto there new homes.

Sorry for the long delay in kicking off but these things happen and we'll be rolling along shortly enough.

Many thanks for your patience.

Nice1 ta 

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate, sorry I'm late to the party launch!

What about temps, how high can the worms handle it?

atb with this venture and to frosty bud's bud! :)

• Like 2

Thanks guys.  After much delay I've just been and put the plants up in the loft.

@ratdog the soil had dried out a fair bit over the past couple of weeks but when I went digging there were still worms a wiggling! (I think the jute mats might've saved them tbh)

A lesson learnt though, cheapy bluemats don't work... Well I tell a lie one of them did but the other 3 didn't so maybe operator error...

I've planted the ladies in the pots now though and watered in again with another 2L per pot.

The roots on the plants off the window sill were a bit pathetic tbh. I'm hoping the new soil and some proper lighting will get them going.

The timers on 6pm- midday, 150w hid so hopefully it won't cook them (unless we have another heat wave).

I did snap some pics but they're all blurred to fuck, I'll try and grab a couple tomorrow after a night under the lights, hopefully they will have perked up a little.

Again, sorry for the delay especially @diyleduk but maybe a mixed blessing what with the temps this past couple of weeks.

I'll update with pics tomorrow and will keep em coming thick and fast when things take off.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

Nice1 Dodge

• Like 7

Well none of them survived the transplant! 

I did take pics but keep getting an error uploading for some reason..

Anyways no fear, they looked ropey when they went in and I been waiting and hoping they would turn around but alas they just got worse n worse so I've just ripped them out and we'll start again.

Seeds straight into eco-life soil this time. 

And I finally got around to installing an intake fan from the bedroom too the loft to help with temps.

I'll try and get this upload thing sorted and be back with some pics soon as.

I dunno! One dodgee disaster after the other here! Still it wouldn't be a dodgee diary if everything went to plan would it! lol

Everyone cross there fingers please :v:

Here's hoping! 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

All the best man! 

Before you installed the “blumats did you saturate the soil then leave for a couple of hours to let the water settle then dial them in to that level of moisture? I forgot to wait a while for the water to settle first time I set them up so they overwatered then did some dodgy adjusting throughout the grow after 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, B0bbyBuds said:

All the best man! 

Before you installed the “blumats did you saturate the soil then leave for a couple of hours to let the water settle then dial them in to that level of moisture? I forgot to wait a while for the water to settle first time I set them up so they overwatered then did some dodgy adjusting throughout the grow after 

I soaked the bluemats for 24hrs first and topped them up inside before installing, but no I only watered the soil immediately prior too installing them so maybe your onto something.

I'll give them another try before I chuck em away and buy the real deal ones.

Nice1 ta :yep:

• Like 3

On 05/08/2019 at 10:35 AM, Dodgee said:

Well none of them survived the transplant! 

I did take pics but keep getting an error uploading for some reason..

Anyways no fear, they looked ropey when they went in and I been waiting and hoping they would turn around but alas they just got worse n worse so I've just ripped them out and we'll start again.

Sorry to hear that buddy, any idea why they failed/died?

Onto round 2 and fingers crossed for better results this time mate  :yep:

Mark..

It was definitely user error Mark.

They was struggling but alive on the window sill.  The temps in the loft have been somewhat extreme the past 2months and they just couldn't take it. They went over like clones do when you ship the prop lid off too quick sometimes.

I've made some mods, and held off cracking the next round till temps have settled.  

:v: anyday now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dodgee said:

:v: anyday now.

I'll keep a look out for it matey  ;)

Maybe hold of through August then we know temps are going to be way more favourable  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I'll keep a look out for it matey  ;)

Maybe hold of through August then we know temps are going to be way more favourable  :yep:

Mark..

Good call. 

Kids be back in school too which makes daily checks/looking after a shit lot easier too like.

Thanks for your patience mucka, tis appreciated aye

Atb

• Like 2