DinaCookies - Blueberry flavour

InTheSystem

1 hour ago, Amo said:

Yea dude those are the names I’ve been following, an a couple more that are just evading me at the mo... 

Very pie’d as I gotta go cut the grass (garden) now soon...:smokin:

Yer, i know the one.. Almost forgot this was about Blueberry Cookies!

today-blueberry-girl.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Amo said:

Tomorrow will be a blueberry day, sorry if I derailed the show a bit...:smokin:

Don't sweat bro:

a4b6dd1fe082db9732d0985675edfcb45c9c7960

There has been some great info posted too to add - mostly by Sagares though ;)

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 4

Yea this has been a cool diary, with plenty off chat, keeping things healthy, an info flowing an dinafem-hso now my top breeder’s to choose from... cheer’s guy’s...:smokin:

• Like 3

So glad to see people on here stoked for each other. First time grow and just purchased  150w HLG V2 Quantum Board Kit (3000K from diyleduk. Looking and learning how people do it and apply to my grow. Next few weeks once everything arrived! Excited to see what your results are! Good luck. Stay High 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Amo said:

Yea this has been a cool diary, with plenty off chat, keeping things healthy, an info flowing an dinafem-hso now my top breeder’s to choose from... cheer’s guy’s...:smokin:

Got to have some banter mate, can't be serious all the time... We are tokers! The talent, friendliness and quite frankly etiquette on this forum is pretty unreal though. Iv been in yank forums for years before joining here and I am bloody British.. The shame :(

10 minutes ago, oakland2020 said:

So glad to see people on here stoked for each other. First time grow and just purchased  150w HLG V2 Quantum Board Kit (3000K from diyleduk. Looking and learning how people do it and apply to my grow. Next few weeks once everything arrived! Excited to see what your results are! Good luck. Stay High 

Yes mate this is a nice place full of useful info. There are quite a few members in here running Quantum Boards from DiyLedUK with stunning results. I am running the Atreums in flower but they are basically Samsung LM301B strips like yours - just with some added cree reds - you can check out the red supplements Ad sells though to get this.. I think @tokenrollalso runs them along with Quantums! Get a diary on the go and I am sure the members here will be delighted to aid you in your journey :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, InTheSystem said:

Iv been in yank forums for years before joining here and I am bloody British.. The shame :(

It’s not shame mate, it just who we are, our sense off humour is better this side the pond...

yanks can be hard with their words, we are just hard...:boxing:...:rofl: 

@oakland2020 the Diyleduk qb’s are ace mate, if you watch inthesystem an tokenroll among others you will learn. What I have learnt on here on a short time is amazing...:smokin:

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Amo said:

It’s not shame mate, it just who we are, our sense off humour is better this side the pond...

yanks can be hard with their words, we are just hard...:boxing:...:rofl: 

@oakland2020 the Diyleduk qb’s are ace mate, if you watch inthesystem an tokenroll among others you will learn. What I have learnt on here on a short time is amazing...:smokin:

Don't get me wrong.. I have learnt some crazy good stuff from some of those growers in Colorado and Cali.. Also by some more well know breeders like Capulator - I think he has a new forum coming out next month for the yanks to get away from the shit what has become RIU and Thcfarmer lol But yer mate, much nicer vibes on here especially by the senior members and supporters which is just nice to see.

I am new on the LED's mate, but happy to share my experiences with them and I have been learning off people such as tokenroll - well worth checking out his diaires as you have suggested, he grows in compact cabs on LED's with some great growing and calendar worthy photos ;)

• Like 5

Yea m8 I been read a bit on RUI an thcfarmer an a couple more, but joined this place as vibes seemed better, more friendly probably, just from reading the diaries...:hug:

Which is why I joined here an nowhere else...

@InTheSystemit was urself with the tokenroll suggestion, credit all urs pal, I just backing up a good call... 

But as you know he one off a few others as well...:smokin: 

• Like 3

Day 15 from seed

Both girls growing happily under the Scope 150 parked at 24" above them. I have literally turned it up to full power today as I think/hope they can handle it lol Feeds are 250ml every day consisiting of Cyco Grow A&B, cal-mag and H&G Roots Exelurator at 350ppm.

large.DSC02512.JPG

For a 3.5k led fixture - I am glad I didn't get the 4k, they are growing as compact as I need and it also means the light is flexible for autos etc:

large.DSC02513.JPG

My aim will be to update the diary at the end/start of each week in their cycle. Hopefully that should keep it ticking over nicely :)

Cheers

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 6

@InTheSystem Firstly thank you for getting your Blueberry Cookies diary up and running, You won't be disappointed mate ;)

Secondly nice to see a bit of fun and laughter in this thread :yep:

That's always a good sign and great to see :yep:

Let's do this :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@InTheSystem Firstly thank you for getting your Blueberry Cookies diary up and running, You won't be disappointed mate ;)

Secondly nice to see a bit of fun and laughter in this thread :yep:

That's always a good sign and great to see :yep:

Let's do this :headbang:

Mark..

Thanks for joining in with the fun... I am really liking the vibes of the Dinafem sub-forum - some lovely plants being grown in here, great members all happy to share info and encourage each other - some I know from the HSO forum too, so it's nice to follow some of their other diaries and have familiar names drop in to mine for a butchers too.

We are off to a great start, these girls are looking healthy as - with roots everywhere... Some really great info being shared in here as well (Not even by me, result! lol). But yes, let's grow some lovely plants and try to have some fun along the way

1pulaq.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, InTheSystem said:

yes, let's grow some lovely plants and try to have some fun along the way

That's the one :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 1

On 26/06/2019 at 7:39 PM, Sargares said:

The benes don't like being dried out too much. I water virtually every day. Every other day i do a big watering and on the intermediate days I just do a little bit to tide em over.

This has helped me save my nev’s haze, now using proper nutes an soil H&G, 

And more importantly following tips an methods from you dude’s on here, my nh was using the water twice as fast (completely dried out the soil) as my last 2 girls (bad growing practice’s, before I learned on here) an i was for leaving my normal 3days, but after reading sarg’s bit on watering more often, I’m now doing it every other day... cheer’s...:smokin:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Amo said:

This has helped me save my nev’s haze, now using proper nutes an soil H&G, 

And more importantly following tips an methods from you dude’s on here, my nh was using the water twice as fast (completely dried out the soil) as my last 2 girls (bad growing practice’s, before I learned on here) an i was for leaving my normal 3days, but after reading sarg’s bit on watering more often, I’m now doing it every other day... cheer’s...:smokin:

Just to give you an idea of the difference watering makes, I was listening to the kisorganics podcast the other day and a bloke from a commercial facility in the states said they ran a side by side of experienced growers hand watering vs blumats set to 100 mbar. The beds with the blumats yielded about a fifth more than the ones hand watered (by people who water for a job....) as the blumats basically just let the plant drink as and when it wants. So imagine the difference between bad watering and that! Haha.

Watering is the biggest mistake most people make in my opinion. Including myself. The only downside to little and often over drench and dry is the fungus gnats fecking love the constant moisture. God I hate them little fuckers. 

• Like 3