Thoughts?

Arshlay

13 hours ago, Bigbob88 said:

Are you now growing this outdoors mate, or still in the tent? It's come on leaps and bounds since first post.

I took it out the tent mate. More risk of mould so I'm told.  Yeh she's an absolute beast now dude. Still 4 and abit weeks left to go. Would love it to turn out a 4 ouncer or so but the weathes saying no lol

• 2 weeks later...

Little update. 3 weeks left or so. No mould up to now fingers crossed. Shame about all the rain but should still produce decent results. My thinking is the larfy buds won't go mouldy as easily. large.IMG_20191006_161632.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_161609.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nearing my last update. Obviously the buds are very larfy from the absolute shite weather, large.IMG_20191015_175528_3339.jpgnearly all the top 3rd of the colas are milky now. Would it be a good time to chop say the end of the week? . Its a 65/35 hybrid. I'm not liking this manky weather and don't want to risk the dreaded mould. 

• Like 1