Thoughts?

Arshlay

Hi guys, I planted an outdoor very late on, 4 weeks ago. Due to the terrible weather plant stunted for weeks so I bought a tomatoe tent. There's roughly around 6 week of veg left before it starts to flower. Could I expect anything decent from this or will it stay a dwarf. Its an alien gorilla planted in batmix and has had 2 feedings of 2ml per ltr of biobizz grow and it has shot up over the past week. large.IMG_20190623_200051_4300.jpg

• Like 1

Is what it is mate i would just leave her be and what will be will be ! 

Given that the heat has notched up a few degrees and will be for the next few weeks id imagine she will grow a little more for you 

Farmer G 

• Like 3

Hello there. I think there's plenty of time for your plant to do lots of growth. As long it's in a large pot it will do well. It could double in size on a sunny week. Good luck.

• Like 1

Hello Arshlay. Are you going to post an update pic of your Alien Gorilla next week to show us how it's growing? 

Is it an auto or photoperiod? If it's a photo it could easily grow ten times that size and it will continue to grow bigger as it flowers. I reckon you'll end up with a right bush!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yellow and Orange said:

Hello Arshlay. Are you going to post an update pic of your Alien Gorilla next week to show us how it's growing? 

large.IMG_20190625_194624_2910.jpgyesterday :)

Yes it will get bigger, perhaps 6 to 8 ft. I had a look at the lineage of Alien Gorilla  and the genetics point toward an indoor strain. This causes a problem with finishing times and mould resistance. You may have a late one on your hands. This means that the growth period will be longer before flowering occurs later.  

Get rid or the nasty plastic rain mac and continue feeding the Bio Bizz. Remember to combine the Grow and Bloom together for the flowering phase as per their feeding schedule which some people don’t realise. 

Next season choose an outdoor strain that suits the UK scene. Serious 6 ,Red Purps, or some of the Real Gorrila Seed Co strains featured on this site. Its not all gloom tho as late ones can come thru. Here’s Eleven Roses from Delicious Seeds on the 5th November.

large.E0EED234-4EFA-4DC2-9DF4-904165DEF2AE.jpeg

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

Yes it will get bigger, perhaps 6 to 8 ft. I had a look at the lineage of Alien Gorilla  and the genetics point toward an indoor strain. This causes a problem with finishing times and mould resistance. You may have a late one on your hands. This means that the growth period will be longer before flowering occurs later.  

Get rid or the nasty plastic rain mac and continue feeding the Bio Bizz. Remember to combine the Grow and Bloom together for the flowering phase as per their feeding schedule which some people don’t realise. 

Next season choose an outdoor strain that suits the UK scene. Serious 6 ,Red Purps, or some of the Real Gorrila Seed Co strains featured on this site. Its not all gloom tho as late ones can come thru. Here’s Eleven Roses from Delicious Seeds on the 5th November.

large.E0EED234-4EFA-4DC2-9DF4-904165DEF2AE.jpeg

Hi mate, yeh the alien gorilla was free. I decided to use it as the 2 bought seeds never popped. One was black(2fast2vast). I have one seedling in the cellar doing quite well at 9 days but the grow area isn't light proof so it's only autos going in there.  I only bought the tent to protect from the absolute shite weather we've had as my super skunk auto snapped at the stem twice and ended up killing it.  So ditch the plastic then? Thanks for the input dude :)

• Like 1

Hello Arshlay. It's grown a bit in a few days. The hot sunny weekend will do it good. I have the same free seed in the polytunnel. It's doing OK. You could, if it gets too tall take the top off and use it as a cutting, then the plant will bush out and be more compact. Mine has been growing for over a month and it's not going to be a big plants compared to my others. It's about 14inches tall at the mo'. In one weeks time yours will be twice the height. If the sun that's promised actually shines bright. I agree take it out of the little greenhouse. Good luck. 

45 minutes ago, Arshlay said:

Hi mate, yeh the alien gorilla was free. I decided to use it as the 2 bought seeds never popped. One was black(2fast2vast). I have one seedling in the cellar doing quite well at 9 days but the grow area isn't light proof so it's only autos going in there.  I only bought the tent to protect from the absolute shite weather we've had as my super skunk auto snapped at the stem twice and ended up killing it.  So ditch the plastic then? Thanks for the input dude :)

22 hours ago, Yellow and Orange said:

Hello Arshlay. It's grown a bit in a few days. The hot sunny weekend will do it good. I have the same free seed in the polytunnel. It's doing OK. You could, if it gets too tall take the top off and use it as a cutting, then the plant will bush out and be more compact. Mine has been growing for over a month and it's not going to be a big plants compared to my others. It's about 14inches tall at the mo'. In one weeks time yours will be twice the height. If the sun that's promised actually shines bright. I agree take it out of the little greenhouse. Good luck. 

Any idea on my problem dude? I've posted a pic