Critical Blue Orange Juice

MacGanja

11 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Fucking hell mate....rippers strike again....just having a catch up...

sorry to hear that mate....if it makes you feel any better....they took us for over 500 oz:mellow:

we have learnt from this...….it is what happens when you take your foot off the pedal for a little bit,

thinking you have won the race.....then as you approach the finish line, second place zooms past without you realizing.

If I ever catch a ripper....be warned, I will torture the motherfucker all night.....

About all he will be able to rip when I am done, is a fookin tissue.....

as you have guessed mate....I am still a little pissed about tfz.

hope you are good, despite the ongoing onslaught of c*nts...

take care

Yeah i saw that... That's utterly tragic mate! Sorry to say but it did make me feel better...But only in the way that it puts things in perspective.... mine was only 2 plants and yours was "abit" more....anyways i dont want to go on about it.. Its a utter sucker punch of hit a to take! However as a wise man once said:

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Ok.... So it was a fictional character... But still... Next year i know you guys will absolutely smash it! :yep:
Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 4

2019 the year of the ripper :(

I've seen the odd crop be ripped on UK420 in past years but nothing like this season  :(

Been pretty poor all around, bud-rot has been crazy then add in multiple plots getting totally ripped :(

Here's hoping 2020 fairs better :)

@MacGanja Not your fault brother  ;)

Would have loved to have seen the OJ and Blue Widow finish up but the ripper had other idea's  :(

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

On 08/10/2019 at 6:49 AM, MacGanja said:

Thanks for the opportunity mark and Dinafem... Sorry i couldnt get any real pics of OJ or BW. 

That's not on you buddy rather people who should stay out of our business  :)

Hate thieves, if you want a crop put in the work you boys do. Don't take another farmers harvest that's really not cool ;)

Mark..

• Like 4

10 hours ago, MacGanja said:

Yeah i saw that... That's utterly tragic mate! Sorry to say but it did make me feel better...But only in the way that it puts things in perspective.... mine was only 2 plants and yours was "abit" more....anyways i dont want to go on about it.. Its a utter sucker punch of hit a to take! However as a wise man once said:

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Ok.... So it was a fictional character... But still... Next year i know you guys will absolutely smash it! :yep:

Love that quote.....and how true to life it is

who cares who said it aye.....Thanks for putting that up mate:yep:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2019 at 4:08 PM, Andromedian said:

Love that quote.....and how true to life it is

who cares who said it aye.....Thanks for putting that up mate:yep:

No problems... Looks like you at least got abit enough to last the years supply so silver lining and all! 

• Like 2

On 15/10/2019 at 1:06 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

That's not on you buddy rather people who should stay out of our business  :)

Hate thieves, if you want a crop put in the work you boys do. Don't take another farmers harvest that's really not cool ;)

Mark..

Cheers Mark..... It is what is... All part of the game... However i cant help thinking the popularity of drones mightbhave something to do with it... 

• Like 2

On 15/10/2019 at 1:04 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

2019 the year of the ripper :(

I've seen the odd crop be ripped on UK420 in past years but nothing like this season  :(

Been pretty poor all around, bud-rot has been crazy then add in multiple plots getting totally ripped :(

Here's hoping 2020 fairs better :)

@MacGanja Not your fault brother  ;)

Would have loved to have seen the OJ and Blue Widow finish up but the ripper had other idea's  :(

Mark..

Cheers once again Mark... My thoughts exactly! 2020 will be awesome.... This time next year.... 

Lovely jubbly! 

I was banking on those two plants but hey... Cant put all your eggs in one basket.... 

Cheers:yep:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2